12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: [GET] How to be uncommonly productive using Evernote
@spiral3d
I'm not the enemy here (regarding your antagonist theory). I don't make the rules. The mods and administrators make the rules. The antagonists here are the people who violate these rules.

There are also rules here that I don't get (like not sharing rips of courses). But I still uphold this rules nevertheless.
Most of the courses that are available here via coupon are already shared in a couple of other sites. And there are enough sections on this forum where products of other product creators are shared... This is after all a BlackHat Forum.

I tried to be a watchdog because I thought that would be in the interest of all members and also as a little help for the mods of this section.
But as it seems the rules are not worth anything and more meant as an deterrent.
I don't see any Mods here doing anything about duplicate threads or like you said about the free courses and the posts where multiple courses are in one thread.

And to be honest I have also better things to do than playing watchdog if it is not appreciated by the community.

Have a nice day
05-19-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: [GET] How to be uncommonly productive using Evernote
Great share. Shut up NeoWarz

58.gif