48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-27-2014, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 10:34 PM by phag3.)
[GET] How to Deadlift: The Ultimate Strength Exercise
The deadlift is the most important and safest exercise you can do.

You will:

Build total-body strength
Prevent injury
Improve your quality of life
Participate in sports at a higher level of athleticism
For the past century, the deadlift has been the ultimate test of total-body strength -- but that doesn't mean that it's only for brawny meatheads and beefy athletes. In fact, EVERYONE, no matter your current state of physical fitness, should be performing this lift regularly.

Fitness professionals who seek to teach their clients the deadlift will also find this course invaluable, as it includes tried-and-true cues and teaching techniques that will have clients deadlifting properly within one training session.

How to Deadlift is composed of 19 video lectures (over 60 minutes of content) that deconstruct this lift and teach its various components thoroughly and in a way anyone can understand. As effective as premium one-on-one coaching, How to Deadlift outlines a program that will produce months of safe, productive training.

Ask yourself, are you ready to get strong? If the answer is yes, it's time to get started.

https://www.udemy.com/how-to-deadlift/?couponCode=redditstrong2
02-27-2014, 02:25 PM
RE:
Hi phag3, I just want to let you know that you provided the wrong link for the course.
02-27-2014, 06:21 PM
RE:
the link seems fine but I'm already enrolled so I don't know if the coupon is legit... +rep for trying to contribute ;)
02-27-2014, 06:32 PM
RE:
wrong link mate
02-27-2014, 09:28 PM
RE:
Its a link to B.E.A.T. Tiredness - 4 Keys to Unlocking AMAZING Energy
37.gif
02-27-2014, 10:22 PM
RE:
Another coupon, the previous one is sold out.
Thanks !!
02-27-2014, 10:26 PM
RE:
Another deadlift coupon : "redditstrong2"
[code] https://www.udemy.com/how-to-deadlift/?couponCode=redditstrong2 [/code]
03-01-2014, 02:06 PM
RE:
FYI coupon redditstrong2 has expired
Check out my iOS apps!
Like on FB and follow @app_republic!

51.gif