13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-25-2017, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2017 02:49 AM by markom970.)
[GET] How To Turn Words Into Money
[Image: words-money-book.gif]

You are a headline away from retirement…
Imagine How Your Life Would Change If You Discovered Just 17 Magic Words That Could Earn You a Fortune!

There is a very good reason why they call Ted Nicholas the “Millionaire Maker.”

Ted is responsible for helping more people become millionaires than perhaps anyone alive today. Many of these new millionaires consider themselves very ordinary people.
In case you are not familiar with Ted’s work

Here are a few salient facts:

Began his first business at age 21. Had $800 in savings and $96,000 in debts
Founded and sold 23 successful companies. Is known as the “Entrepreneur’s Entrepreneur”

Has written 14 best-selling books, including “HOW TO FORM YOUR OWN CORPORATION WITHOUT A LAWYER FOR UNDER $75” and “MAGIC WORDS THAT BRING YOU RICHES”

Started his first direct marketing business with a $90 classified ad

Has sold over $400,000,000 worth of his own products and services

Earned over $1,000,000 in royalties for writing a single 1,000-word ad

Earned over $1,000,000 from a single speech

As a copywriter and speaker, Ted may be the highest paid communicator per word in the world.

Ted has decided to reveal all his secrets for the very first time.
We proudly announce the publication of Ted’s new book, “HOW TO TURN WORDS INTO MONEY.”

Whether you are or aspire to be an entrepreneur, executive, salesman, public speaker, author or copywriter, this book will literally change your life.

You don’t have to take anyone’s word for how powerful the book actually is. You take no risk whatsoever. You may read it and apply it for 60 days. Experience how it works for you before you decide to keep it.

Here is a small sample of what you will get from the book:

Discover the easiest way to sell anything to anybody
How to write a “killer” headline in 17 words or less that can make you a millionaire

How to get more people to say “yes” in your life this includes friends, clients and bosses

How to never again experience the pain of rejection

How to build the number one skill you need for success in any business endeavor

The secrets of “word leverage”. Imagine being able to earn $1,000 and more for every single word you speak or write!

Discover the least understood communication skill and earn millions as a result

How to utilize today’s most effective marketing techniques

How to generate money-making ideas that skyrocket your wealth

Why the size of your IQ matters little compared with this easily acquired skill

41 action tips that will immediately help you trigger breakthrough ideas

How to overcome the 17 commonly accepted myths which may be blocking your path to real success

Discover Ted’s “Ice Cream Cone Theory” that will revolutionize your financial life

The most important question you need to answer in business that you never learned about in school

How to create a wining Unique Selling Proposition (U.S.P.) for your business. You simply cannot succeed big without it

The best way to find “Super Star” employees

How to dramatically increase your energy without changing your diet

10 little known Million-Dollar sales secrets you can use in any business

Nine secrets of preparing profitable space advertising

33 secrets of successful sales letters

How to create effective “teaser” copy for the outside of your envelope which can double response from your sales letters

38 ways to use FREE the most powerful word in any language

Today’s most effective low-cost way to launch a hot new product

How to prepare a “killer” sales letter that will work anywhere in the world (Proven techniques that transcend language barriers!)

How to profit big time from public speaking, especially if you presently shudder with fear 19 action tips

Secrets of preparing a book that sells and you don’t even have to write it yourself

How to choose a profitable book topic

How to come up with a title that practically assures you’ll have a best seller

Secrets of T.V. commercials and Infomercials that can earn you millions

How to prepare profitable Yellow Page advertising, a key to the success of many small businesses

How to get rich both acquiring licenses for products and licensing your products around the world

Why it’s crucially important for any wealthy person to keep the all-important subject of money in proper perspective otherwise it will do more harm than good

SALES PAGE

REPS APPRECIATED Thanks

DOWNLOAD PAGE
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance
12-25-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: [GET] How To Turn Words Into Money
Lets me see this
12-25-2017, 05:10 AM
@markom970: Thank you for the share. Max reps added.

Here's the Virus Total scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d8f4d3.../detection

File name How_To_Turn_Words_Into_Money.pdf
File size 6.08 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 42 Clean
Analysis date: 2012-06-23 12:05:16 UTC

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
12-29-2017, 10:52 AM
Thank you markom970 for a special share. I've read some of Ted's material, million $ copywriting bootcamp, Think and Live Debt Free and I felt empowered. Haven't seen this yet but it came recommended from a special friend of mine I have much respect for.

For me a big part of succeeding comes down to risk. Somehow Ted got under my skin, in a good way. I study and research then get busy mixing it up online. Literally feeling dirty and roughed up after embarking on a new campaign. Not enough conversions, so I research some more, then return to the arena for battle.

Part of my skill is being able to hide in plain site. I don't spend an exorbitant amount of time on initial site layouts because they evolve naturally. Almost like a painting or sculpture. Revealing itself in a series of self-growth stages from consistent effort. I never worry because the market tells me when I'm dialed in correctly by way of $. Then it's basic maintenance or I use it for further experimentation on the buyers market, competitors or g00gle itself.

Part of this I got from the empowerment of Ted Nicholas. This is a guy responsible for some 8 Billion dollars in sales using words.

One of Ted's books "Think and live debt free" said something that was insanely pertinent towards myself some 6 years ago. It went something like this -

Escaping a debt riddled life, to be debt free, allows you to develop to your fullest.

I took this to heart not just for myself but for my parents, relatives and some friends. Some listened to what I had to say, others not so much. So I bought them the book as a gift or even left it on their sofa when I visited. Because it was a good blueprint that stimulated creativity. Sort of like getting someone empowered with a blueprint and stand back.

Ted has this ability to empower.
12-29-2017, 12:50 PM
Thanks, very nice share..
Reps+ added...
42.gif
01-02-2018, 05:49 PM
(12-29-2017 10:52 AM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  Thank you markom970 for a special share. I've read some of Ted's material, million $ copywriting bootcamp, Think and Live Debt Free and I felt empowered. Haven't seen this yet but it came recommended from a special friend of mine I have much respect for.

For me a big part of succeeding comes down to risk. Somehow Ted got under my skin, in a good way. I study and research then get busy mixing it up online. Literally feeling dirty and roughed up after embarking on a new campaign. Not enough conversions, so I research some more, then return to the arena for battle.

Part of my skill is being able to hide in plain site. I don't spend an exorbitant amount of time on initial site layouts because they evolve naturally. Almost like a painting or sculpture. Revealing itself in a series of self-growth stages from consistent effort. I never worry because the market tells me when I'm dialed in correctly by way of $. Then it's basic maintenance or I use it for further experimentation on the buyers market, competitors or g00gle itself.

Part of this I got from the empowerment of Ted Nicholas. This is a guy responsible for some 8 Billion dollars in sales using words.

One of Ted's books "Think and live debt free" said something that was insanely pertinent towards myself some 6 years ago. It went something like this -

Escaping a debt riddled life, to be debt free, allows you to develop to your fullest.

I took this to heart not just for myself but for my parents, relatives and some friends. Some listened to what I had to say, others not so much. So I bought them the book as a gift or even left it on their sofa when I visited. Because it was a good blueprint that stimulated creativity. Sort of like getting someone empowered with a blueprint and stand back.

Ted has this ability to empower.

THNX Razmataz13 for great Review!!!
01-07-2018, 08:41 AM
I have had this book and a number of other by Ted for a while. If you read it, do what he talks about, it will change your life... Simple.

Sounds like I am making a huge statement, but read Ted's book(s) and do the work and you can have almost anything in your life you want.

In the opening pages he says:

"A Word From The Author

Words are more powerful than any army.
Swifter than a light beam.
Words can ruin friendships.
Cause pain, conflict and even war.
Words can increase love, life’s most powerful emotion.
And sow a calm serenity in life.
Words can attract people to you, or drive them away.
Words can persuade others to take all sorts of actions. Go to war. Or march for peace. To laugh. To cry. Or to buy.
Words in your “self-talk” can make you sad or happy.
Choose words you say to yourself or to others with the utmost care."

So true. Look at anyone that has become successful and you will see that it is the words they use, the message they transfer, that gave them the stage to make them successful.

If you want to have a better life, the words you use with yourself and others are the key.

Today is 2018-01-17 - I just returned to my base of operations (currently) from an extended vacation. I travelled Northern Queensland, Australia. Had a great time visiting many little islands on the Great Barrier Reef.

The entire trip was paid for by a small sales page (Words) I put together and sent out. Even I come from a heavy developer background, I now use a simple Wordpress them (Divi) to make my sales pages. So easy, then I craft the words to help people make the decision to buy the solutions to the problems they are facing.

Little things like this give me a lifestyle of freedom. I travel, I explore, I investigate things that interest me.

As an Entrepreneur, I believe the 2 most important skills you can have are:

1) Time Management
2) Marketing - A subset of this is COPYWRITING.... IE Words!

Get a grip on those 2 things and you are go to go.

Make 2018 your best year ever! Read a book, take some ACTION.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
01-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the great share. Max reps
01-09-2018, 03:26 AM
(01-07-2018 08:41 AM)GordonShumway Wrote:  I have had this book and a number of other by Ted for a while. If you read it, do what he talks about, it will change your life... Simple.

Sounds like I am making a huge statement, but read Ted's book(s) and do the work and you can have almost anything in your life you want.

In the opening pages he says:

"A Word From The Author

Words are more powerful than any army.
Swifter than a light beam.
Words can ruin friendships.
Cause pain, conflict and even war.
Words can increase love, life’s most powerful emotion.
And sow a calm serenity in life.
Words can attract people to you, or drive them away.
Words can persuade others to take all sorts of actions. Go to war. Or march for peace. To laugh. To cry. Or to buy.
Words in your “self-talk” can make you sad or happy.
Choose words you say to yourself or to others with the utmost care."

So true. Look at anyone that has become successful and you will see that it is the words they use, the message they transfer, that gave them the stage to make them successful.

If you want to have a better life, the words you use with yourself and others are the key.

Today is 2018-01-17 - I just returned to my base of operations (currently) from an extended vacation. I travelled Northern Queensland, Australia. Had a great time visiting many little islands on the Great Barrier Reef.

The entire trip was paid for by a small sales page (Words) I put together and sent out. Even I come from a heavy developer background, I now use a simple Wordpress them (Divi) to make my sales pages. So easy, then I craft the words to help people make the decision to buy the solutions to the problems they are facing.

Little things like this give me a lifestyle of freedom. I travel, I explore, I investigate things that interest me.

As an Entrepreneur, I believe the 2 most important skills you can have are:

1) Time Management
2) Marketing - A subset of this is COPYWRITING.... IE Words!

Get a grip on those 2 things and you are go to go.

Make 2018 your best year ever! Read a book, take some ACTION.

Cheers,

G.S.

THANKS GORDON! Your knowledge about copywriting is excellent!
01-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Happydance markom970 Happydance

Thank you... Thanks

Max Reps given... Perfect 10

Fugu Happydance

P.S. I met Ted... he's a Very Nice Fellow.. Down to Earth Kinda Guy! 47happy
13.gif

83.gif