67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2017, 02:42 AM
[GET] How To Earn Millions of Dollars In Oil Deals
This book is intended to take the reader Step- By-Step to becoming a facilitator and complete a successful Crude Oil Deal within few months and making millions of dollars.
This is not a “Get Rich Quick” book, but it teaches the reader the long-held secrets by big-time Agents, facilitators, and all big sharks in the Crude Oil business. Their profits keep going high. This manual teaches you “How to Work Smart”. This manual is intended to open the eyes and minds of the readers to join the team of the big players in crude oil business.
If you are looking for a Get Rich Quick book without working smart, then, this book is not for you. There is never any easy ride to riches. We will completely show you how you can do it “Step-By-Step”
The reader must pay special attention to all the details described herein. If you follow all the details your success rate will be 95%.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU IF: You have worked too hard without a positive result and you know how to read and follow instructions.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU IF: You want to work smart and become a millionaire within few months, and can follow the step-by-step instructions offered in this book“ Learn How to Earn Millions of Dollars in Oil Deals within few months by becoming a Facilitator. A Step-By-Step guide”

Enjoy It:
https://www.docdroid.net/k46zrhi/step-by...-deals.pdf
08-30-2017, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2017 04:14 AM by alabama.)
RE: [GET] How To Earn Millions of Dollars In Oil Deals
Here's 5+ Reps for sharing a "different" kind of income stream, buddy!

NOTE: A pdf talking about making you a millionaire, should at least be grammatically error-free. The person who wrote this, did it very fast and without a spellchecker :-D
08-30-2017, 05:16 AM
Reps given!

I don't know how possible for a beginner without connections to have big success.

It seems like any buyers would have knowledge of the same sellers.

But it stokes my dreams of being a big deal maker; which I know can be done, and have big profits.

So I'll give it a read!

Thanks!
08-30-2017, 05:39 AM
(08-22-2017 02:42 AM)cyrus1 Wrote:  This book is intended to take the reader Step- By-Step to becoming a facilitator and complete a successful Crude Oil Deal within few months and making millions of dollars.
This is not a “Get Rich Quick” book, but it teaches the reader the long-held secrets by big-time Agents, facilitators, and all big sharks in the Crude Oil business. Their profits keep going high. This manual teaches you “How to Work Smart”. This manual is intended to open the eyes and minds of the readers to join the team of the big players in crude oil business.
If you are looking for a Get Rich Quick book without working smart, then, this book is not for you. There is never any easy ride to riches. We will completely show you how you can do it “Step-By-Step”
The reader must pay special attention to all the details described herein. If you follow all the details your success rate will be 95%.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU IF: You have worked too hard without a positive result and you know how to read and follow instructions.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU IF: You want to work smart and become a millionaire within few months, and can follow the step-by-step instructions offered in this book“ Learn How to Earn Millions of Dollars in Oil Deals within few months by becoming a Facilitator. A Step-By-Step guide”

Enjoy It:
https://www.docdroid.net/k46zrhi/step-by...-deals.pdf

Nice share, something different, I have Repped ya 5+
GROOVEFUNNELS save $600 Off The Lifetime Price. $1397 Instead Of $1995 - Click Here for GrooveFunnels Discount link

08-30-2017, 06:26 AM
Should have known...
Authors website is down..

Google search returns this interesting and more realistic opinion.

http://ezinearticles.com/?World-Oil-Deal...id=7113155

Oh well, back to my dreams...
70.gif
08-30-2017, 07:22 AM
I like the shares but this is an unrealistic ill informed way of trading. If this guy is using terms like LOI, ICPO, NCNDA, ASWP, then this person has most likely NEVER closed a deal in his life.

There needs to be a set of rules and procedures that follow Incoterms 2010 as well as UCP600 Banking rules.

None of those LOI etc.... are recognized by the ICC, Incoterms or UCP600. So forget about following this guide you'll be chasing your tail and never ever close a deal ever period.

Good luck if you do follow these rules you'll not only never make money but if for some miracle you happen to get a buyer and seller for a deal you will be circumvented in a heart beat.

Don't believe me here's and example. ASWP ( Any Safe World Port) No one in their right mind can give you a quote as ASWP. Why you ask? Well are you trying to tell me the cost of freight is the same for a 500km journey as a 7000km journey? No it's not

Save your time and effort and learn to trade properly from the start or never ever close a deal.

72.gif