14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2019, 03:11 AM
RE: [GET] How I Made $ 30,721 in One Month with Instagram Without Having Any Followers
Thanks, reps+ added.
01-19-2019, 02:44 PM
RE: [GET] How I Made $ 30,721 in One Month with Instagram Without Having Any Followers
nice share thanks
01-26-2019, 03:51 AM
REP ADDED! THANKS SO MUCH
01-28-2019, 12:36 AM
Nice share Show +rep!
01-30-2019, 09:02 PM
If there's anyone trying this, I put together a tutorial post on using a version of this method to find and use Instagram influencers.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-How-...e-included

Hope it helps someone.
74.gif
02-04-2019, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2019 03:20 PM by Lumos.)
Thanks for this share Show.
(+Rep added, as always.)

Looks like SP has changed somehow:
Code:
https://payhip.com/b/5CD4
$14.99 ebook.
Also says there, at the bottom:
Quote:You will get a JPG (60KB) file
????
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-04-2019, 04:48 PM
(01-17-2019 01:45 AM)ferronf Wrote:  
(01-15-2019 01:55 AM)firas14 Wrote:  
(01-15-2019 01:09 AM)skybancs Wrote:  
(01-15-2019 12:14 AM)ferronf Wrote:  
(01-14-2019 06:43 PM)Bobhenry Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

Short version: create a funnel with PLR giveaways, create IG profile with link in bio, find and pay influencers on IG to promote. And of course, it's as simple as that to make money.

Er, I think that's basically it.

His estimation of influencer fees seems very optimistic IMO, but perhaps others have had a different experience.

Yup, pretty much you are right. The only suspicion I have right now is in his sales pitch he claimed he was approached by a kid who has no money to buy his product (which is around $21) but the tips he gave to the kid was in the ebook - which pretty much is about --> buy this for $$$, buy that for $$$, get influencers for $$$ and etc.

I wonder how the kid in his story managed to do all that since he had no money at all (according to his story) but ofcourse the kid returned to him saying thanks and that he made $900 following his tips (kid, where did u get money from to buy all the stuffs he mentioned in the ebook). BS story if you ask me.

Very Funny Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Seems that this kid is "Jack-Jack Parr" From Inredibles Movie. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Thanks for the share bro, Max reps given.

Best Cool

Hahahahaha Damnnnnnn Hitface Hitface Hitface
When I heard his opening sales pitch, I was like "Damnn, this must be d*** good if a kid without money managed to make $900" but when I gone through the ebook, pretty much he's asking to buy few stuffs here n there before start selling.

Best part, advertising in Instagram as his secret strategy.. lol... poor imaginary kid has credit card or paypal account with enough balance ehhh Arghhhhhh

lol You did my day I can not stop laughing Biggrin
[Image: 9HIh911.gif]
02-07-2019, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2019 10:35 PM by Haunebu.)
(02-04-2019 04:48 PM)sharkwhite Wrote:  
(01-17-2019 01:45 AM)ferronf Wrote:  
(01-15-2019 01:55 AM)firas14 Wrote:  
(01-15-2019 01:09 AM)skybancs Wrote:  
(01-15-2019 12:14 AM)ferronf Wrote:  Yup, pretty much you are right. The only suspicion I have right now is in his sales pitch he claimed he was approached by a kid who has no money to buy his product (which is around $21) but the tips he gave to the kid was in the ebook - which pretty much is about --> buy this for $$$, buy that for $$$, get influencers for $$$ and etc.

I wonder how the kid in his story managed to do all that since he had no money at all (according to his story) but ofcourse the kid returned to him saying thanks and that he made $900 following his tips (kid, where did u get money from to buy all the stuffs he mentioned in the ebook). BS story if you ask me.

Very Funny Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Seems that this kid is "Jack-Jack Parr" From Inredibles Movie. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Thanks for the share bro, Max reps given.

Best Cool

Hahahahaha Damnnnnnn Hitface Hitface Hitface
When I heard his opening sales pitch, I was like "Damnn, this must be d*** good if a kid without money managed to make $900" but when I gone through the ebook, pretty much he's asking to buy few stuffs here n there before start selling.

Best part, advertising in Instagram as his secret strategy.. lol... poor imaginary kid has credit card or paypal account with enough balance ehhh Arghhhhhh

lol You did my day I can not stop laughing Biggrin

Yeah, I was wondering too (for days), how he did it...
so I decided to msg a kid, and simply ask him...

the answer I got was was pretty interesting though...

'The Kid' wrote: "They all laughed at me, thinking that I didn't have access to paypal and credit cards, and they were right, but just for a moment...
what I did was simple - I asked my dad to help me with it... and just a few short weeks later we were both laughing all the way to the bank..."

see what happened there ?

if you don't have something that you need at the moment - just outsource :)

NOW SERIOUSLY

OP, where did you get this ebook ?

cause this ebook doesn't match that youtube video, ie. it's not ebook video talks about

plus if you look ebook properties you'll see that it is from 2013.
so its 6 years old...
[/size]
02-08-2019, 10:50 PM
There are more than 4.000 views of this thread, I can imagine that not everybody downloaded the system. (I didn't do it) But I'm curious. How many of you applied the system and made some money?
No need to show proof of earnings. Just tell us if it really worked and what you recommend to do based on your personal experience.
Don't be shy. Come on.
Anyone?
02-10-2019, 03:31 AM
Looks good...thanks a lot...rep added
29.gif

61.gif