9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-07-2013, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 08:16 AM by THEBANANAKING.)
RE:
REVIEW:
I tried this method out but as stated one post above, it is very hard to earn money with it.
in short, this product is about:
-find cb product with low competition
-find "buyer" keywords
-produce cheap trashy videos named with buyer keywords for example "cb_product_download_pdf"
can be done as slideshow , using animoto, and using screenshots of the product per google image search
-upload them to youtube
-getting views while using a firefox reload-every add-on (he claims to get thousands overnight, which is untrue, views from the same IP will stagnate at about 300, but at least the vids have 300 views then - all in all not a bad idea to get "views". with this method, it ismay be possible to rank on first page of google after one day with a video, yes, BUT only for keywords that have an ultra low competition (I'm talking about 20 - 30 searches per month!)
-the author's income claims are unrealistic. I've been using this system and I've created about 500 videos until now (two weeks of work, with keyword research, so far I've made two sales ( 62$) . About 250 of the videos are already deleted by youtube (they were normal slideshows with animoto, maybe somebody flagged it or I don't know, maybe some sort of "quality issue". the other product where the 150 videos are up (for a lot of different keywords), I got 200 clicks and the two sales (over a period of TWO MONTHS, it took a long time! no way it went any quicker so I wonder how it was possible the income claims in the ebook)
all in all this method is not bad, but you really have to pick products with very low competition
-in order for to rank somehow
-to not get flagged by your competition,
all in all the hours of work (about two weeks for all the videos) I was working for pennies.
this is scale-able but you have to produce a shitload of videos and I'm talking about at least 200 per day and get views to them, without any views the vids are worth NOTHING and nobody will ever see them. and then you have topray and HOPE that you not get flagged by your competition.
02-07-2013, 10:57 PM
RE:
Thanks man this guide is rocking::))
02-28-2013, 12:47 AM
RE:
thnak you so much for share
[Image: inmotion-hosting-review.png]
03-10-2013, 02:41 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing clickbank tool.
03-12-2013, 03:12 PM
RE:
Thank so much, but I have problem that 1st Bonus contain Author's successful recurring products NO link to doanload.

Can You please ?
35.gif
03-29-2013, 04:01 AM
RE:
I am a newbee. Thanks for your advice

34.gif