46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-08-2013, 09:40 AM
[GET] Hacking the Facebook Platform - 7 Favorite Growth Hacks
Hacking the Facebook Platform - 7 Favorite Growth Hacks
Learn my seven favorite growth hacks that helped me get over 200M+ users on the Facebook Platform.

Original Price: $9
It started in 2007. I was an engineering intern at Amazon my freshman summer and I hated my life.

I was 18 in Seattle without a fake-ID. All my friends were in California. I sucked at my job. But, this coincided with the launch of the Facebook Platform.

Since I had nothing to do after work, I started by building out simple applications that I thought were useful. Turns out, no one cared about useful.

After getting sick of building useful applications, I launched my first ever personality quiz - How Good a Lover Are You? All of a sudden people cared. To the tune of 300,000 people in a matter of weeks.

I was hooked. I spent the next 3 years building Facebook applications and built every kind of S*****, viral app under the sun including:
  • An assembly line of Cosmo-style personality quizzes from How Promiscuous Are You to What Color is Your Aura?
  • The first ever friend quiz applications where you get notifications like "Your friend answered 'Is Ankur cute?' - click here to see what she said"
  • An application creator that spawned over 10,000 gifting applications including the esteemed Send Your Friends a Flaming Bag of Poop
Since I operated largely as an independent entity, I had no concerns other than growth. What can I do to get the most number of people in the shortest amount of time?

And it worked. I reached over 200 million people. You have almost certainly used at least one of my applications.

In this course, I share seven of my favorite hacks that I employed over the course of those three years. They aren't necessarily the most effective strategies.. mostly, just my favorites.

Enjoy this class and if you have any questions, find me on Twitter .

Your Instructor

[Image: OTx3OEouR9um1gK0WYEW_kurkur.jpg]

Ankur Nagpal was the largest individual developer in the history of the Facebook platform, with over 10,000 applications and a reach of upwards of 200M users.

As a lifelong cricket fan and former international level athlete, Ankur headed up product at Live Current Media's cricket.com and helped purchase the digital rights to the Indian Premier League from the Board of Control for Cricket in India for $50 million while pursuing a simultaneous degree in Computer Science and Economics at UC Berkeley.

Upon graduation, Ankur co-founded Leveraged LLC and consulted on user growth for a myriad of leading companies in the consumer Internet space including Glu Mobile, Electronic Arts, Betable, Fremantle Media and GameDuell.
100% Discounted Coupon for BBHF (0 days and 0-15:0-39:0-16!) Wink
Magic Button :
Code:
https://learn.growhack.com/course/hacking-the-facebook-platform-growth-hacks/?couponCode=UDEMYMIGRATION
Find my thread useful? Wink
Check my other threads Heart -->click<-- Heart
12-08-2013, 09:54 AM
RE:
These hacks will probable get you ban on Facebook. Will check out
the course however.
12-08-2013, 10:14 AM
RE:
Thank you Mark.
I am out of +5's
Rain Check?
Thanks again.
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
12-08-2013, 02:12 PM
RE:
Please update new Coupon Code .... ! Code will Expire !
12-08-2013, 02:21 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share. But here's what I got " Invalid Coupon: The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid."

Do you have a new coupon code?
67.gif
12-08-2013, 04:53 PM
RE:
Invalid Coupon: The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid.

Too late :(((
++ Reps would be appreciated
12-08-2013, 05:20 PM
RE:
Later also "Invalid Coupon"
12-08-2013, 05:28 PM
RE:
Invalid Coupon
12-08-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Ripped for BBHF ;-)
Who needs a coupon when you can have the rip? Wink

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/48756826/file.html

Cool
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
12-08-2013, 08:11 PM
RE:
@ whywork

Appreciate your mirror and +5 Rep points :)
58.gif

39.gif