41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2019, 11:20 AM
[GET] HOW TO SHARE STUFF
HOW TO SHARE STUFF!
If You've Been Around the Forum A Year (or More!) But Never Share Anything ...
Now Is As Good a Time As Any to Begin --- And I'd Like to Help!

[Image: 2019-04-22_1755.png]

This is the BEST Black Hat Forum for a reason --- there is a lot of value here.

Value comes from contributors. People who keep the quality shares going. And unless that happens, this forum will become the desolate wasteland so many of other forums have become.

Every now and again, I get a PM asking for something.

Help with re-upping a share.

Help with finding a download link (I get a LOT of those!)

Help with answering a question or to ask for advice.

I'm not a guru by any stretch but I try my best to give the people what they want. I like to help.

And if this forum is to continue as the BEST, I am asking for YOUR help.

People here are generally kind and courteous. If you need help, they will provide it ... unless they think you're a leech. Some will even tell you so.

Even if you're NOT a leech, it looks bad to have been around this forum for years with little-to-nothing showing you have contributed any value; especially if you regularly ask for anything.

Sharing is not as complicated as it may seem. I have put together a few posts that tell you how to find a TON of high-quality stuff from e-pub, mobi and PDF e-books ... to guru-style internet marketing courses ... to videos ... and more. Then how to zip up what you find and upload it to share with others. Then the real fun begins. How to use the forum's text editor to create visually appealing posts that help others with valuable content.

I invite you to learn how to find stuff and then share it. There are lots of threads here --- posted by me and others --- that tell you how to do it. Just SEARCH POSTS for 'how to find stuff to share' and follow the advice.

If you'd like to see a few of mine, let me point you to them ...

HOW TO FIND STUFF ... THEN SHARE IT:
Magic Button :
Code:
AN AWESOME BUT (ALMOST) UNFAIR
ADVANTAGE FOR FINDING STUFF USING
FILECHEF
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Direct-DL-An-Awesome-But-Almost-Unfair-Advantage-for-Finding-Stuff
LOTS OF LINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE ...
AND HOW TO FIND MORE OF THEM!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-A-LOT-OF-LINKS-YOU-MIGHT-LIKE-AND-HOW-YOU-CAN-FIND-MORE-OF-EM&highlight=how+to+find+stuff
HOW TO FIND HIGH-QUALITY STUFF TO DOWNLOAD!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-HOW-TO-FIND-HIGH-QUALITY-STUFF-TO-DOWNLOAD&highlight=how+to+find+stuff
HOW I PREPARE POSTS TO SHARE STUFF ON THE BBHF:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-HOW-I-PREPARE-POSTS-TO-SHARE-STUFF-ON-BBHF

There are more if you want to find them ...

If this post helps toward more people contributing shares in the future, then I will have achieved my purpose.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-02-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: [GET] HOW TO SHARE STUFF
Great share!!
Thanks ,I was wondering about
some of those ways
03-02-2022, 08:28 AM
Thank you Layna. Max reps and a bump to help encourage sharing.

To me, building a network of mirrors/shares is a little like building a food/spice pantry. You start with the least expensive (free accounts like Google Drive or Mega) that can be used for the most recipes (of interest to the most members) then add to it as the budget allows.

When you've been on as many sites and for as long as we have, I'm sure you've heard just as many horror stories of accounts, especially paid, getting shut down for DMCA.

Have you considered a step-by-Step guide for beginners on where to safely store the files on a budget and not get shut down?
03-02-2022, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the share.
03-02-2022, 10:15 AM
Hi, GWMO. Thanks for the question.

No, I haven't. That's my short answer.

To be more specific, I don't have the expertise. I personally don't know how to achieve that, so I can't write about it but it would be great to know where to store black-hat files without them getting shut down (or one getting sued!).

With more DMCA shut down orders becoming the trend, we black hatters will soon have to get creative if we will continue to share.

I have, however, had a personal experience like the one you describe.

I put some Ben Settle files on my Icedrive file storage account, thinking "Surely, they will be safe from prying eyes here!" And mere days later, Icedrive emailed me to say they were being removed. I was lucky I didn't lose my paid-up account or got a letter from Settle's attorneys.

I then suspected that someone right here on BBHF may have reported that link. While that may sound paranoid, it all happened too quickly to make any rational sense. Had it been on some highly-popular file host like Mega or Mediafire, yeah --- but Icedrive!?

Then again, some companies have sophisticated means of tracking their digital links in ways I have no knowledge of.

But one way I think will help to keep black-hat links up longer is to rename the file to something completely generic when you archive and upload it for sharing. For example, instead of using the marketer's name or title of the product, use initial letters only such as: BS-EP to stand for: Ben Settle - Email Players. There are possibly other ways but if a file share host can determine a folder's contents, it will still get taken down because of the names of any of the individual files in the rar or zipped archive.

Thanks
for posting,
Layna61524
10.gif
03-02-2022, 11:13 AM
Thank you Layna and, no, you don't sound paranoid. I, however, tend to be even more paranoid than the character of Bug on the series Sense8.

Not only could the file storage services have moles on the black-hat sites, they could have a list of the standard passwords as well. We could always request unique passwords but the moles would make it a mute point; though it may help shrink the leech bed.

Ideally, each person who actually uses what they download and profits should contribute a small percentage of money/time to BBHF, same as you would for any mentor/teacher, but that's not likely to happen.

The best thus far would be to
Magic Button :
spoiler/hide
a custom pass, so the moles have to be a member AND find the specific post, to a PDF with the link and password of the actual download.

Aside: For those who want to own their shares, I've heard there's a way to be notified if someone comments on your post (e.g. like a watch list in case links go down). Perhaps this would be a good place to review if it's true and how?

44.gif