47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-19-2014, 12:36 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share. +rep added
05-20-2014, 03:45 PM
RE:
@Afactor Welcome !!
05-20-2014, 03:59 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing +REP added.
05-20-2014, 06:17 PM
RE:
thank you phoenix300 , +3 rep added
05-20-2014, 07:07 PM
RE:
I must say that i did not quite understand it.

You're saying that we can outrank high competition keywords with proper On Page SEO + Unique content?
48.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
05-20-2014, 07:23 PM
RE:
From what I've seen.. conversion keywords seem to have even more competition than their vague and broader counterparts..
05-20-2014, 08:37 PM
RE:
lol, don't waste your time downloading and reading through this 2 page document.

What the hell is this?

You're telling us to find other keywords and then use proper formating with headings and unique content?

LOL LOL LOL.

Thanks for trying but... what the heck??
05-20-2014, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014 09:07 PM by pheonix300.)
RE:
I don't mean so. Iam trying to saying that we can easily rank for less
competitive but more conversion leading keywords instead of battle for
high competitive keyword. Iam told so because most of the high
competition keywords are less conversion leading by its nature. Most of
them are used to get info not for make conversion presently.

i.e :
if "US tours" is a high competition keyword At the same time we can see
"biking tours in Washington" is less competition and more possibility
to conversion. (This is not actual case it's for just example)Instead of doing proper keyword research and using logic most guys go behind the high comp-keyword battle.

Its
another problem is if we are succeed on ranking the high comp keyword
it has more difficult to keep in same position at the same time we can
keep the stability of position of our more conversion leading less competitive easily in my experience.

(05-20-2014 07:07 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  I must say that i did not quite understand it.

You're saying that we can outrank high competition keywords with proper On Page SEO + Unique content?

@[b]tomwheelskirt[/b] Its not for experts like you. I think all BBHF'ers are not same. There are beginners,researchers and also experts and pros. If this helpful for anyone in this community I am happy.

You can also share your knowledge and experiences to us!!

Anyway thanks for your opinion
!!!
(05-20-2014 08:37 PM)tomwheelskirt Wrote:  lol, don't waste your time downloading and reading through this 2 page document.

What the hell is this?

You're telling us to find other keywords and then use proper formating with headings and unique content?

LOL LOL LOL.

Thanks for trying but... what the heck??
05-20-2014, 11:27 PM
RE:
" 100% Google friendly SEO consultation with (24/7) support starts from $150. More info pm"

promoting your service, eh?

41.gif