25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-25-2012, 10:15 PM
RE:
@letah...yeah he says to give them some random fake subs...i wont do that!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-25-2012, 11:29 PM
RE:
forget what he says !! you can still give people the right one !
11-26-2012, 12:10 AM
RE:
cool idea!! if anyone can come up with a software for this idea then we can make tons with it in no time!! thanks!! :)
470 leads in 30 minutes using FREE Organic Traffic starting 24th August , PM for details
11-26-2012, 04:48 PM
RE:
yeah, that sounds better ;)

(11-26-2012 12:10 AM)RingMaster Wrote:  cool idea!! if anyone can come up with a software for this idea then we can make tons with it in no time!! thanks!! :)
11-26-2012, 06:06 PM
RE:
+1 add rep
9.gif
11-26-2012, 11:30 PM
RE:
My review:

In short: not working(for me)
The traffic sources changed a lot and are not working. Tvsubtitles.net just simply vote down your subtitle and even when they download your sub they realize they have to complete a S***** survey so people just move on to another sub.OpenSubtitles.org doesn't let you upload a sub with just 2 lines in it with a link...they are not stupid.Subscene.net doesn't have instant subtitle approval (as the author writes in the pdf) so they simply denies your sub and ban you forever. I didn't try out other subtitle directories but who knows maybe there are some completely stupid people who wants to complete those surveys for a sub.
11-27-2012, 12:44 AM
RE:

25 New Mirrors:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=N0JDRBXD

Password: bbhf
11-27-2012, 12:52 AM
RE:
(11-26-2012 11:30 PM)mesuge6666 Wrote:  My review:

The traffic sources changed a lot and are not working. Tvsubtitles.net just simply vote down your subtitle and even when they download your sub they realize they have to complete a S***** survey so people just move on to another sub.OpenSubtitles.org doesn't let you upload a sub with just 2 lines in it with a link...they are not stupid.Subscene.net doesn't have instant subtitle approval (as the author writes in the pdf) so they simply denies your sub and ban you forever. I didn't try out other subtitle directories but who knows maybe there are some completely stupid people who wants to complete those surveys for a sub.

You are partially right...however i did some research and i found tens of fake subtitles for current movies even skyfall was there... and those were the only subtitles availabel...so if it works for some, it must work for the others too!

Here is a twist: Make yourself a subtitle site for a specific language - give people what they want..no surveys no nothign...and since you will have constant traffic monetize with adsense or better related CPA offers!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-27-2012, 03:28 AM
RE:
(11-27-2012 12:52 AM)mrmkst101 Wrote:  Hey,

I like this twist sounds more like this should work. Blush
(11-26-2012 11:30 PM)mesuge6666 Wrote:  My review:

You are partially right...however i did some research and i found tens of fake subtitles for current movies even skyfall was there... and those were the only subtitles availabel...so if it works for some, it must work for the others too!

Here is a twist: Make yourself a subtitle site for a specific language - give people what they want..no surveys no nothign...and since you will have constant traffic monetize with adsense or better related CPA offers!
11-28-2012, 05:26 PM
RE:
UPDATE:

I am looking for a guy that would like to work on this with a twist! It's about torrents! I will provide the licensed software bought by me!

Read More in JV section:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-JV-A...ails-below
67.gif

37.gif