46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-25-2012, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2012 05:29 PM by aKinaKus.)
[GET] [HOT] Untapped Traffic Source - Instant Profits in 30 Minutes - LEAKED
Ladies and Gents!

Last Week I purchased an eBook from a forum and decided to share it today!

I wont say how much it costs, however the traffic source is actually very new and virgin!

I did not hear about it until i got the eBook!

[Image: kBgIQ.png]
DOWNLOAD
[hide]http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=Q5GXOFZW[/hide]
PASSWORD
[hide]bbhf[/hide]
Enjoy and Leave Comments!

I want to Know What You Think About It!

UPDATE:
I am looking for a guy that would like to work on this with a twist! It's about torrents! I will provide the licensed software bought by me!
Read More in JV section:
Quote: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-JV-A...ails-below

Cool Cool Cool
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-25-2012, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 10:41 PM by passion4success.)
RE:
Thanks MRMKST...you rock...
Reviews for the above ebook:

Originally Posted by
Guys Its Worth A Buy... Grate E-Book.... Straight to the point and its a grate Idea not shared any where belive me.... u can twist the method as u want.... it has grate oppertunity..... Thanks a lot B....
Originally Posted by Atcin
Review of Instant Easy Profits:
I was fortunate enough to get a review copy from B on his 'Instant Easy Profits' , to be short and to the point... Value BUY!

In his MM Digital he goes over in depth several different aspects of an unsaturated method for TRAFFIC, CPA Conversions, $$$ methods, and even reveals sources that I can't believe I have never looked at prior to reading his guide. This guide includes step by step instructions for each overall part of his method. His call to action, "No Investment, No Requirement's, 100% Newbie Friendly! " is 100% accurate. Anybody can utilize these steps he shares. I'm in the process of adding my own twist to what he shared in his digital training guide to really gauge the new traffic my sites draw from his guide. I'm very confident that if you put what he shares into action, you will begin earning $. For some of you, earning your first bit of IM revenue is within a few clicks.

Even if you just use what he teaches for traffic, this eBook is a buy. Not to mention monetizing methods that are shared in here. If you are looking for something that is straight to the point, no fluff, no hype, and no false claims you BETTER ACT QUICK!

Well done on the product B....! Another great method to add to my personal arsenal!

Cheers,
A...
Originally Posted by scuba
Sup .. Scuba here with a quick review of Instant Easy Profits.

B..., I was serious when I told you to keep this method under wraps. Why? Because this Untapped Traffic source that you are showing everyone is too good to be true. This traffic source is, without a doubt, untapped and untouched! Might as well throw this traffic source in the most holy white gown you can find and call her a virgin, cuz I can d*** near guarantee that nobody has got a hold of this piece of azz EVER! And I want her all to myself! But now that you have unleashed this product to the masses, your once virgin traffic source is now a used up whore that everyone has got their hands on and I'm sure made money from. So sad ...

OK .. Seriously now, this is not a product that you want to pass up on. You WILL be blown away by the amount of traffic you will get from this source. And B.... not only shows you where to find this source but he also shows you how to monetize it. In my honest opinion B...., you over delivered!! Awesome product at a great price ... what more can you ask for!!
Originally Posted by shorty715

This is an excellent guide. B.... explains the method in a very clear and easy to understand way. He is also not kidding when he calls it an untapped source of traffic as I have not seen any competition. Along with this easy source of traffic, b.... gives several different ways that it can be monetized. Overall this is a great guide and would recommend it to anyone, especially for beginners and those trying to make some extra money to fund other projects.

thanks again for this great guide B.... Q and A :

#Q1 : is this traffic source is like another social network platform like formspring? is this targeted traffic?
#A1 : No , It's nothing like formspring and it has nothing to do with any of the Social Networks !

#Q2 : Is this anything to do with ******list rss feeds? And can this traffic be targeted for specific niches? What type of offers have you been successful promoting to this traffic?
#A2 : It has nothing to do with ******list , or Rss feeds. This is a 100% Unique Method.

#Q3 : Is the only purpose of this method is to drive free traffic to any website?
#A3 : The purpose of Instant Easy Profits is to take you step by step from finding the traffic , to monetizing the traffic ( different methods are discussed )
11-25-2012, 08:19 PM
RE:
Fresh New Mirror:

[hide]http://www.uploadseeds.com/download.php?uid=K5KOV38Y
[/spoiler]

+REP is always appreciated.
11-25-2012, 08:56 PM
RE:
good work mate
11-25-2012, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 09:15 PM by Letah.)
RE:
I can't drop any file on the player window. I have tried WMP and FLV Media Player and every time I get into the player panel, I get that crossed out circle symbol meaning that the file can't be dropped in that area.

What am I doing wrong? Has anyone been able to drop the subtitle.srt file on the player window?
64.gif
11-25-2012, 09:23 PM
RE:
(11-25-2012 09:15 PM)Letah Wrote:  I can't drop any file on the player window. I have tried WMP and FLV Media Player and every time I get into the player panel, I get that crossed out circle symbol meaning that the file can't be dropped in that area.

What am I doing wrong? Has anyone been able to drop the subtitle.srt file on the player window?

Use Add Subtitle or New Subtitle functions
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-25-2012, 09:43 PM
RE:
Review

10page PDF file

Post subtitles files for new and polulair TV series/shows and movies
montize with Pay Per Dowload sites

It could work i guess
I Hate n00bs
11-25-2012, 09:48 PM
RE:
Little bit unethical. But an amazing form of traffic. Never heard about it before.. You rock...
11-25-2012, 09:54 PM
RE:
What is the PDF password please ?

Moses
11-25-2012, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012 09:58 PM by Letah.)
RE:
(11-25-2012 09:23 PM)mrmkst101 Wrote:  
(11-25-2012 09:15 PM)Letah Wrote:  I can't drop any file on the player window. I have tried WMP and FLV Media Player and every time I get into the player panel, I get that crossed out circle symbol meaning that the file can't be dropped in that area.

Use Add Subtitle or New Subtitle functions

Thanks for replying. That helped. I haven't tried doing it in WMP yet but in VLC media Player, I went to "Video", Subtitle Tracks", and then "open file". Then it worked, but dropping the file on the player window, as the author mentioned, is not possible. At least not in my system.

To add subtitles to videos that a viewer may be interested in is probably a lot of work though. You need a transcript of the whole movie or whatever is in the video. Even then, I am not sure how you make the subtitles show in sync with what is being said in the video.

I had never seen the method described in this SEO anywhere and it may work if done right.

One thing that I either didn't understand or wouldn't work for me is the following:

The author says that, for monetization, one of the options is to upload the full subtitle file to a site that pays when people download your files and, in case you don't have the full transcript of the video to offer, just upload any random subtitle. Did I understand this wrong or is he saying that it is not a problem uploading a subtitle file that is not related to what is being said in the video because, by the time the viewer/downloader gets the file, we already got paid for the download?

If I understood it correctly, I don't think I can do that. I am not against blackhat methods and I am not against anyone who doesn't mind offering something for free and not delivering (since it was not something the downloader had to pay for), but me, personally, I can't deceive people with the "bait and switch" thing. I would only offer a subtitle file for download if I had the correct and full subtitles to the video in question. But that is just me. I'll probably never make much money with IM, I guess.

(11-25-2012 09:54 PM)moses Wrote:  What is the PDF password please ?

Moses

It's written in the OP's post: bbhf
56.gif

74.gif