49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2013, 09:20 AM
RE:
Not sure I understand you well.

I haven't installed the theme yet but from looking at the link you gave us

Code:
http://demo.optimusthemes.com/resik/category/category-1/

You have that completely wrong. Maybe that's why you see an error.
It's working on my end with this correct link:

Code:
http://demo.optimusthemes.com/resik-flex/category/category-1/

PS: Also please code your links FAST! You have a live link....Do not let the mods ban you!!
(03-08-2013 04:52 PM)nichelist Wrote:  Anybody have tried using this theme?

I saw that the blog category page is not there.. so for example if one choose "category 1" based on the demo theme :

[html] /resik/category/category-1/ [/html]

it doesn't appear only category 1 but all blog post. Can anybody help on this?
03-26-2013, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 09:53 AM by whywork.)
RE: Troubles with this theme
I am wrestling with this theme as well. For example, there does not seem to be a setting in the theme options to size the
featured photo that appears in the blog post snippet on the home page or on the blog post itself. Also in the lightbox
the social media icons don't look right - the "Tweet" and "Like" icons appear at the bottom left, followed by something else
that appears to be cut off. One more frustrating thing, the text "Related Posts" appears on all the posts (not as a link) and I
can't see a way to get rid of it other than going into the theme's code. I'm a little discouraged because I had high hopes for
this theme. My relative inexperience could have a lot to do with it though and I'm open to suggestions. Cheerz. Smile

EDIT: PS If you try to remove the Resik logos by removing the image URL in the logo setting, they keep coming back over and
over again whenever you make other changes to the theme settings.
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
03-26-2013, 03:38 PM
RE:
@whywork, thanks for posting your feedback. That's not encouraging at all.

All those bugs? What...didn't these guys test out their theme before they launched it?
If I bought this,, boy I would be SOOOO pissed!
03-26-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: aaaargh!
@ f@ckgurus

Yeah and it gets worse... I just finished playing around with Styling Options and Typography - the d*** thing won't accept changes to font color in the footer, or background color in the menu hover. Same result in Firefox or Chrome.

Direct edits to style.css also produce no effect (could be my lack of coding knowledge, not sure). Piece of crap... I wish I hadn't ever tried this theme... huge time wasted. Hopefully this feedback will save others the pain. Angry
03-26-2013, 06:15 PM
RE:
Amazing, I didn't even know this theme came out. Mucho thanko! Rep will be givenz.
57.gif
03-26-2013, 06:35 PM
RE:
@whywork

I thot I was alone and couldn't get this theme to work as what it was supposed to be. I even submit to their support and got the reply :

"Mar 13 : We still in progress in bugs fixing... But I got a nad news for today, my programmer got hand pain due hi was dropped from his motorcycle. We will need more time to finished the updates.

So bad for us... but that's the fact :(

Thanks for your cooperation"

Well... at least he said THANKS :p
05-01-2013, 11:15 PM
RE:
(03-08-2013 04:52 PM)nichelist Wrote:  Anybody have tried using this theme?

I saw that the blog category page is not there.. so for example if one choose "category 1" based on the demo theme :

[html] /resik/category/category-1/ [/html]

it doesn't appear only category 1 but all blog post. Can anybody help on this?
its a demo dude,just for preview and sampling for online viewer
Sharing a knowlegde is not a crime..
05-02-2013, 02:51 AM
RE:
So it's not educated version yet....
05-02-2013, 05:09 AM
RE: Buggy Theme :-(
(03-26-2013 06:35 PM)nichelist Wrote:  @whywork

I thot I was alone and couldn't get this theme to work as what it was supposed to be. I even submit to their support and got the reply :

"Mar 13 : We still in progress in bugs fixing... But I got a nad news for today, my programmer got hand pain due hi was dropped from his motorcycle. We will need more time to finished the updates.

So bad for us... but that's the fact :(

Thanks for your cooperation"

Well... at least he said THANKS :p
@nichelist

Thanks for your comments and feedback. Yes indeed the bugs go even deeper than the ones I mentioned. I managed to overcome or workaround most of them and built a decent site only to find out it crashes in Internet Explorer (fine in Firefox and Chrome though). So I also plan to contact the developer to check on their progress on fixing the theme and if they can't/won't help I will be forced to hire a coder I guess because I already have too much time invested in the site to trash it. Angry

If anyone knows of an inexpensive WP theme developer with good troubleshooting skills please post in this thread or PM me. Thanks.

75.gif