37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2023, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2023 07:27 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] HALBERTOLOGY
@Rowwhizdom: Thanks for your kind (and very touching) post. Times are tough financially for most people --- some of whom have never struggled with money before. I feel for you and hope all turns out well for you and your family.

When it comes to what I do here, I am actually conflicted about it. I really am.

On the one hand, I know it is not right to bandy other people's assets around when it is a clear infringement on their copyright and they need to make money, too.

Before I landed here years ago, I spent untold sums of money on guru's promises month after month. Some of the same marketers are still at it today ... jumping on the newest trend with another shiny object that keeps them in the money. I still buy an occasional product if I really, really want it and can't find it via black-hat means. But ever since I first stumbled upon BBHF, I never looked back.

On the other hand, when I look at some of these "serial sellers" stuff, you soon grow tired of the silly titles that promise instant riches with little or no effort. That mindset alone will keep you down because it takes working harder and smarter to make it.

And another thing: Guru's courses are so convoluted that they're designed to take months to get through. The gigabyte file sizes are a strain on HDs and most people will never completely go through a training.

And have you seen the prices of some of these products?

With all the up-sells, down-sells and side-ways sells --- these greed-merchants are making out like fat cats.

I don't mean to sound like an un-marketer but... I kinda am.

In an economy where people are struggling to decide whether to buy 2 weeks worth of groceries or pay their car insurance or utility bill, these merchants seem to throw numbers in the air and whatever figures fall is the price they sell their latest course offering for.

Over time, I have become a kind of black-hat Robin Hood --- taking from the rich to give to the poor souls who can't afford it but may direly need it.

It's not exactly help. Just a helping hand.

Still, is that right?

Absolutely not. I'll be the first to say so. But sometimes in life, when situations warrant it, you do what you wouldn't do ordinarily. And you don't boast about it.

To my credit, I've tried to curtail sharing other people's stuff as much as I used to while focusing more on sharing tutorials on how readers can do their own searches to find files, themselves. It's a slightly different take that gets the same results.

But I'm finding that a lot of folks here don't seem to want that kind of aid. They just want a clickable download link that puts the product on their HD. They don't want to do the real work that brings valuable downloads whenever you need them.

And I say that because some people PM me for files but don't want all the details on how to find them.

"Just the link, ma'am" seems to be their mantra.

With all the free to use websites that offer up guru's ebooks and courses and products, it's not like if we black-hatters stop sharing, nobody else will.

Look, I also know there are plenty of people here who don't deserve the value they get from this forum because they're all about self. Others can easily afford to buy a lot of what they download for free.

I'm having to learn to ignore all the leechers at BBHF and I'm having a hard time with that. But leechers will never amount to anything because despite their greed, they will never be happy or fulfilled.

So, that is their just reward.

However, there are also good people with hurting hearts that are temporarily in a bad place financially --- whether it's because of poor choices they made or for reasons beyond their control.

If any of my shares can help just a few of them, then I'm okay with what I do here.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
06-14-2023, 04:34 AM
Thanks for share
06-14-2023, 07:21 AM
Thank you for posting, Eduardo Amorim. Enjoy the share.

Thanks
Layna61524
06-21-2023, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the share
Side note
Did you know with real-deepbrid you can download the entire course in one hit and not worry about download limits of 5gig?
With a slow download of 56k/sec I send the links to real and by tomorrow it is downloaded.
06-23-2023, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2023 12:37 AM by layna61524.)
@BlackTopHats Mom: You're welcome. And yes, I do know about the extra added benefits of using Real-Debrid. In fact, not only did I know this but I have actually SAID it more than a few times in my posts on BBHF. It seems, though, that most people don't bother reading the content of my posts but they make a direct beeline to the download links, instead.

Here it is, again, in THIS post --- see IMPORTANT NOTE #3:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230622-071408.png]

But thank you for pointing this out for the benefit of others. I try to share everything I know or learn that could benefit BBHF members. Especially the newbies. But sometimes, I get into trouble for it and those posts mysteriously disappear.

Yet, there are still people here who will ask OTHERS to take on the burden of downloading huge course files like Halbertology, as if it's no big deal. Furthermore, they expect you to upload it all to a site like Mega for them!

Real-Debrid is affordable, easy to use, quick and very efficient. As I've said before I used to use Deepbrid but it went to hell in a handbasket a long time ago. Then I had to go back to using Real-Debrid (in the earlier years it did not support nearly as many file share hosts as it does today and that's how it lost favor with me). But I'm glad to be back. So far...knock on wood...it has been a steady and reliable way to get files I couldn't get otherwise.

I use Real-Debrid when I visit sites like Download for All (dl4all.org), Freesoff (freesoff.com), Soft Archive (sanet.st) and others that feature [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] and Nitroflare links.

Not only does Real-Debrid nix Mega's file transfer size restrictions in its tracks but it supports other non-premium hosts like these:

- Google Drive
- Mediafire
- Mega
- Scribd (documents only; it doesn't handle audiobooks, ebooks, podcasts, etc.)
- Vimeo
- YouTube

Real-Debrid is the Real-Deal.

=========================
UPDATE --- THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2023
=========================

I would like to make one clarification regarding my post above, so as not to steer you wrongly. It was brought to my attention via PM that Real-Debrid does NOT support Nitroflare hosted links. I clearly recall converting a few Nitroflare links from graphics file share sites like PSDKeys and some of the GFX sites (ex: gfxtra31.com and gfxmountain.com to name but a couple) but that was quite a while ago. The issue was that most often, Nitroflare's files were dead-on-the-server. I'll bet you that based on that, Real-Debrid dropped them as a supported host. So please be aware that Nitroflare is no longer supported on Real-Debrid.

Thanks
Layna61524
74.gif
06-23-2023, 03:53 AM
Never tried vimeo or youtube
cool bananas
06-24-2023, 07:08 AM
@mehere001: I haven't tried too many of the links from non-premium hosts that Real-Debrid claims to support, either but it is exciting to know that you can run them in that app; especially when dealing with multiple files or very hefty-sized ones.

I actually did try several Scribd links that worked like magic and one that didn't. They must be from the DOCUMENTS category, though.

And depending on where you find these download links, (ex: forums and file share sites) if you don't succeed in getting the download, it can be that the file is protected, as in restricted access or it may require a password. You should always go back to that source site and backtract to that file to look for a password. That information is usually included near the download link or in a ReadMe.txt file in the zipped folder.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
06-27-2023, 09:44 AM
Thanks for share
07-03-2023, 09:48 PM
MEGA link is, unfortunately, dead. It's just happened today, yesterday everything worked fine. If any of you downloaded the full Halbertology course, could you please upload online it and share the link?
P.S. Telegram is a very convenient messenger to share files, even large ones (unlike WhatsApp). I can even give you instructions. There're no limits, too
07-06-2023, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2023 02:20 AM by layna61524.)
@fide: You can check the original post to get this course. I just uploaded a text document with the new information. Be sure to read it carefully and follow directions to get this. Miss out and it's all over --- at least, as far as I'm concerned. This is my third effort to help but if you get to the links too late, that's not on me.

Also, I hope you will add +REPs for my help. Many here post to ask for help but don't act with kindness after the share.

I will also try to send you a PM with the link to the OP.

Seems like you have some valuable knowledge and skills based on your post. How about posting to share some of your own files and/or know-how to benefit others on BBHF?

=====
UPDATE
=====

Okay, so I cannot PM you. The only available option is to email you. Well, let's hope you get to come back here on your own to see the update.

Thanks
Layna61524
18.gif

58.gif