49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2014, 09:09 PM
RE:
(03-26-2014 02:32 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-26-2014 12:40 PM)sjc999 Wrote:  Suggest reading before using this:

"Okay, I’m calling it: if you’re using guest blogging as a way to gain links in 2014, you should probably stop. Why? Because over time it’s become a more and more spammy practice, and if you’re doing a lot of guest blogging then you’re hanging out with really bad company." Matt Cutts of Google

Magic Button :
http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/guest-blogging/
F*** matt cutts. I'll spam the hell out of google every day no matter what they say. Lol

They are the biggest hypocrites on the interwebs. They scrape the web and slap ads all over the content they swipe and mashup to make billions, yet they want to dictate how the peasants should work their sites.

Spam spam spam and more spam I say. Spam spam and bacon and spam. 42rock

EAT-S*** MATT Cool
I was willing to say the same, Matt Cutts is a fraud, check this out, I read this the same week before Matt change how the page rank for SEO :)

http://www.apexpacific.com/blog/apex-int...is-a-liar/

Non Conformer you're the man :)

More exclusive shares! Click Here
03-26-2014, 09:39 PM
RE:
(03-26-2014 09:09 PM)Jamzman AKA Shurikn Wrote:  

"Okay, I’m calling it: if you’re using guest blogging as a way to gain links in 2014, you should probably stop. Why? Because over time it’s become a more and more spammy practice, and if you’re doing a lot of guest blogging then you’re hanging out with really bad company." Matt Cutts of Google

Magic Button :
F*** matt cutts. I'll spam the hell out of google every day no matter what they say. Lol

They are the biggest hypocrites on the interwebs. They scrape the web and slap ads all over the content they swipe and mashup to make billions, yet they want to dictate how the peasants should work their sites.

EAT-S*** MATT Cool
I was willing to say the same, Matt Cutts is a fraud, check this out, I read this the same week before Matt change how the page rank for SEO :)

http://www.apexpacific.com/blog/apex-int...is-a-liar/

Non Conformer you're the man :)
Thank you has shown a truth
Rep for you
03-26-2014, 11:22 PM
RE:
BUMPING FOR LICENSE ...
[Image: PowerHouseAffiliate_zps825d7315.png]
03-26-2014, 11:57 PM
RE:

Magic Button :

EAT-S*** MATT Cool
@NonConformer, well said buddy. +5 for u. Actually they wants to dominate the internet world.
03-27-2014, 02:22 AM
RE:

Magic Button :

EAT-S*** MATT Cool
Some got Slapped on your PR SEO Couple of Days Ago. I hope you know what you are saying Confused
41.gif
03-27-2014, 03:45 AM
RE:
(03-27-2014 02:22 AM)OkijaAmaka Wrote:  

Magic Button :

EAT-S*** MATT Cool
Some got Slapped on your PR SEO Couple of Days Ago. I hope you know what you are saying Confused
Not sure if you were directing that at me.

Anyway, F*** google, SLAP THEM BACK and slap them back hard. They just make me want to flood their results with even more total garbage. As far as I'm concerned, google is the biggest scrapper on the planet. Just because they are good at public relations and spin and have other shiny toys for people doesn't make what they do anything more than scrapping peoples content, mashing it up and selling ads around it. People should be charging them a fee to display their content in their results.

Anyone that relies on google SEO for their business is a fool. Why the hell would you risk having your business hanging by a single life-lline from google?

Ever hear the phrase: "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket?"

People that get slapped from google and as a reult go out of business don't really have a business now do they? They just subsist on scraps from googles table.

People that solely rely on google or any other single method are being foolish. And all these "slaps" just proves my point.
03-27-2014, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 04:49 AM by wprocker.)
RE:
This is awesome info, but let's get this thing nulled!!

Let's get it working my friends...

Thanks
03-27-2014, 04:56 AM
RE:
(03-27-2014 04:48 AM)wprocker Wrote:  This is awesome info, but let's get this thing nulled!!

Let's get it working my friends...

Thanks
Anyone try posting it in the crack/null threads? You'll probably get a better response there.

Example:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-MY-V...ing-Thread
03-27-2014, 08:21 AM
RE:
(03-27-2014 03:45 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-27-2014 02:22 AM)OkijaAmaka Wrote:  

Magic Button :

EAT-S*** MATT Cool
Not sure if you were directing that at me.

Anyway, F*** google, SLAP THEM BACK and slap them back hard. They just make me want to flood their results with even more total garbage. As far as I'm concerned, google is the biggest scrapper on the planet. Just because they are good at public relations and spin and have other shiny toys for people doesn't make what they do anything more than scrapping peoples content, mashing it up and selling ads around it. People should be charging them a fee to display their content in their results.

Anyone that relies on google SEO for their business is a fool. Why the hell would you risk having your business hanging by a single life-lline from google?

Ever hear the phrase: "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket?"

People that get slapped from google and as a reult go out of business don't really have a business now do they? They just subsist on scraps from googles table.

People that solely rely on google or any other single method are being foolish. And all these "slaps" just proves my point.
You sir, are arrogant, self centered, opinionated, and a know-it-all and I F*cking LOVE you! Google is the biggest bunch of 2 faced assh*les on the net and more than anyone I can think of REALLY need to be slapped. Google should be spelled GREED . . .
Well said NC, you rock!
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks

17.gif