75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2014, 06:30 PM
[GET] GraphicRiver 40 Vintage Labels and Badges Logos Insignias V9 7198450
[Image: Image%20Preview%20V9.jpg]

40 Vintage Labels and Badges Logos Insignias V9 7198450
Photoshop PSD, Vector EPS, AI | 42 Mb
Sale Page: More Info and Preview Template

40 Vintage Labels and Badges / Logos / Insignias V9 is a set that you can use on Logos with emblem style, on beer labels, restaurants, coffee shop, bar, mall, supermarket, gift store, cookie store, a farm, beach house, health centre, a corporation, real estate business, etc. Also you can use them on modern labels with a touch of Vintage style for your Website, Business, Stickers, T-shirt, Retro Labels and more.

FEATURES:

- Editable AI File

- Editable PSD File

- Editable EPS File

- 100% Text is editable

- Free fonts used (links to download them on the zip file)

- Files well organized

- Everything is resizable

- Color is super easy to change.

Mock-Ups are not included.

[Image: logo.png]

Quote: http://www.mirrorcop.com/downloads/0D5AN8UE
10-09-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: [GET] GraphicRiver 40 Vintage Labels and Badges Logos Insignias V9 7198450
Re-up please, dead link
10-10-2020, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2020 01:29 AM by layna61524.)

@4mask: On yesterday, I posted to a thread in an attempt to defend you from someone who "called you out" for requesting a re-up on a long-dead (2014) thread.

Now, today, here you are ... yet again.

And again, you're asking for a re-up of a file that was shared over 6 years ago. The thread has had no activity since 2014 so it appears that you're trying to revive a dead thread (whether that is your intention or not).

I'm just a little bit peeved because while I was in the middle of my "try a little tenderness" speech, you were over here as late as yesterday, doing the same thing again.

Either you don't know how to find files on your own, or you don't know how to use the forum properly ... or you just want what you want and don't care otherwise.

But truth be told, everyone who shares something either purchases it, finds it in a web search or they have memberships or other access to sites where they can get the links.

None of us here are Super Heroes who can conjure download links out of thin air. And rarely is it that something shared cannot be found elsewhere (or through a discounted GB, if all else fails).

You can find almost anything someone else here shares if you put your mind to it. So, instead of typing "re-up" or "bump" or "please share" or "Can we get a GB for this?" --- try doing a web search to find what you want!

So, this is my second attempt to help you...

You can find the 40 Vintage Labels, Badges, Logos and Insignias Vol. 9 file here (on PSDKeys):
Magic Button :
Code:
https://psdkeys.com/logo-and-product-mock-ups/logo-mock-ups/4702-40-vintage-labels-badges-logos-insignias-v9-7198450.html

On that same site, you will find Vol 10:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://psdkeys.com/logo-and-product-mock-ups/logo-mock-ups/2925-18-vintage-labels-badges-logos-insignias-v10-7292169.html

And Vol. 11:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://psdkeys.com/logo-and-product-mock-ups/logo-mock-ups/4701-22-vintage-labels-badges-logos-insignias-v11-7533985.html

And others...
Magic Button :
Code:
https://psdkeys.com/logo-and-product-mock-ups/logo-mock-ups/1745-45-vintage-labels-badges-logos-bundle-6806495.html

The thing is, you need a premium link account to download any of it.

Or you can sign up for an account at Multishare for a FREE account here:

MULTISHARE - GET 5 GIGABYTES OF
PREMIUM LINK DOWNLOADS

Magic Button :
Code:
https://multishare.cz/en

Just visit the site first to see which of the 37 file share hosts they support.

As a courtesy, I used my paid Deepbrid account to convert the Rapidshare link at PSDKeys into a generic file. I uploaded it to Mediafire and posted the link below.

You get Vol. 9 ONLY because that is what you requested on the thread.

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fz33k70170sooq1/psd-40-vintage-labels-badges-logos-insignias-v9-7198450.rar/file

You can get your own premium link converter account (free or paid) and try links to other graphics and other files if you wish.

What's so goddamn frustrating about trying to help others on this forum is that people who never share or post thanks or rep (or do anything courteous or of value to the community) are always FIRST in line to REQ something. From reading some of the posts, they don't have the language skills (or those skills have been degraded by "social media speak") to clearly explain what they want or need but they have no problem at all usurping hours of other people's precious time asking for help to find stuff.

And the person who helps shouldn't expect to hear back from them after all the effort because they simply slither back into the ethersphere, never to be heard from again.

Until they want something else, of course.

Don't expect EVERYTHING to be free. Many here are trying to make money and I know the economy is shot for a lot of us but there comes a time when you must "invest" something to get something of value. Those of us who share with the community either know how to find stuff or we buy it to share. The rest of you are just sponges, here to get it. At some point, you've got to either spend time looking for files or spend money to join file share memberships or buy a long-term premium link generator. DO SOMETHING and stop waiting on others to give you everything.

So, 4mask, I'm trying NOT to pick on you but it did make me see red when I tried to alert you that your download was ready, only to find you had disabled the PM feature in your account. Hitface

In case you haven't seen it, here is the post I wrote on yesterday to your re-up request on another 6-year-old thread:

GET GRAPHIC RIVER DIVERSITY MAGAZINE
POWERPOINT TEMPLATE

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-GraphicRiver-Diversity-Magazine-PowerPoint-Template?pid=3153593#pid3153593

On yesterday, I got a very nice comment via PM from someone saying I had great patience and was kind to try and help others. I'll be honest; I often find when dealing with people, things become a lot more complex than they should ever need to be and my patience is growing thinner by the minute.

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/c2c3.../detection
File name: psd-40-vintage-labels-badges-logos-insignias-v9-7198420.rar
File size: 42.49 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Analysis date: 2020-10-09 21:07:01 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Layna61524
10-12-2020, 02:47 AM
I have said it before Layna61524 via PM now I will say it publicly you lady has the patience of a saint, and it bloody annoys me that you go out of your way to help others, and get NO THANKS.
And people wonder why when they ask they don't get and then get all shirty and throw their toys out of the pram so to speak.
I know I am not the most active on her and very seldom leave a comment, but I do leave REP'S when ever I download anything, and my shares my not be ground breaking, but if one person grabs it, then I am happy with the result.
Keep up doing what you enjoy doing, and as always the majority of us will thank you for it.
10-12-2020, 03:04 AM
@GalaxyQuest2: Thank you so much for posting (and also leaving reps). I truly appreciate your kind post, buddy.

Yeah, it gets really frustrating that people here seem to think we owe them (based on how they grab-and-run). I'm doing my best to share what I know on how to find stuff independently of asking for re-ups but many here would rather stand like beggars in a soup line waiting for whatever someone else decides they get.

It is so easy to find stuff in the age of the internet.

And for those of us who contribute, it's like inviting paupers to a free meal at the King's Table; a sumptuous meal that was lovingly prepared with the best spices ... only to have the undeserving guests eat like grunting pigs, belch out loud and then shove away from the table without so much as a "Thank You." I know that's a really ugly depiction but ... yeah. Something like that.

Sadly, the world is full of these kinds of people.

This is the second time I've tried to help this person. I can't reach him via PM and he (as well as others here) come to the keyboard when they need or want something but otherwise, you don't hear from them.

Thank you again. Now, I'm going to unwind with my slate of NFL games.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks
for your kind post
Layna61524
75.gif
10-16-2020, 07:29 AM
Thank you Layna, you have always impressed me with your honesty and dignity!
You are most gracious even when you are annoyed, you have been grace under
pressure!... Happydance Take care and MAX REPs for you!

Thanks

45.gif