18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-22-2014, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 06:56 PM by selfer.)
[GET] Get FB Spy Software 2014
I has shared this several days ago, I do not know why it has been moved to VIP area and I myself can not access. I grabbed it from other place and I'm not a VIP member, So I think I can share it here for everyone. If I'm wrong, Please kindly show me the regulation that I violate, thanks so much.
Some of VIP members said it's not good, but if it's not good, why did you move it to VIP area and hided it for your own

I intend to share some other stuffs that now in VIP area, I got it from other place, not from BBHF, but I wonder if I could share it here?
How To Instantly Improve The CTR On Your Facebook Ads And Discover Dozens Of High Volume Interests You Can Target In Any Niche With A Single Click.

Instant Interest Investigation

Skip past the hassle of researching interests for your ads. Just type in a keyword related to your niche (Try MMA) and instantly get back popular brands, books, and celebrities to use as interests
Get FB Spy Software 2014

LINK REGISTER:
Magic Button :
PLS REP IF YOU LIKE IT

Please Mirror it before it's gone.
09-22-2014, 07:49 PM
RE:
it was first posted in Warrior Room as a free WSO. There is nothing to mirror, just the link.
09-24-2014, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 06:35 PM by Tong.)
RE:
Here is another app by Social Commando. You can use it to scrape fan pages by niches and contact the owners of the fan pages with it.

Magic Button :
PHP Code:
http://www.socialcommando.net/socialclientcatcher/index.php 
09-24-2014, 06:51 PM
RE:
The 2 apps mentioned above are the only ones that are working.
The share in the VIP area is for main software that retrieves popular brands, books, and celebrities based on keywords. It comes with 2 other software - a meme editor and an ad editor.
You will not miss out on anything great because the main software itself is a failure because it does not retrieve targeted search results.
The meme and ad editors do not work at all. I bet that whoever bought this previously must be cursing and swearing.

50.gif