46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2014, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2014 05:06 PM by NonConformer.)
Star [GET] Gary Halbert's - How to Make Maximum Money In Minimum Time [pdf ]
Another rare classic from Gary Halbert

How To Make Maximum Money In Minimum Time!

"16 of the Fastest Cash-Producing Secrets Known To Man! A Confidential Report"

[Image: halbert-book.jpg]

This book contains 16 different reports, 9 of which are back issues of
Gary's $195-a- year newsletter (back issues sell for $16.25 each!!!).
This book gives you some of the greatest money-making information
available anywhere.

This book is a MUST-HAVE because in it you'll discover:
  • The Exact Secret Which Led To More Than 7,300,000 People Sending Him Millions Of Dollars
  • How To Get A Product To Sell If You Don't Have One Already And How To Get It For Nothing!
  • How To Get As Much Money As You Need To "Roll Out" Your Project And Get It Without Borrowing!
  • How To Get Movie And TV Stars To Help You Sell Your Products and Services!
  • An Amazing Secret That Can Make Your Newspaper Advertising 750% More Profitable!
  • How To Get The Exact Name And Address Of Every Man, Woman and Child Who Is Ever Likely To Become One Of Your Customers!
  • What To Write On A Simple Postcard Mailing That Will Make People Flood Into Your Business!
  • A Simple Step-by-Step Technique To Write Powerful Sales Letters Even If You've Never Done It Before!
  • How To Mail Up To 100,000 Letters Per Week At No Cost Whatsoever! (not even postage)!
  • How To Use 900 Numbers To Get People To Pay To Hear Your Sales Pitch!
  • How To Make Your Ad In The Yellow Pages Pull In 400% More Business Than It Does Now - At No Extra Charge!
  • How To Use Cheap Little Classified Ads To Make As Much As $10,000 Per Day!
  • How To Use A "Secret" Technique To Find Your Dream Lover!
  • How To Get Yourself Or Your Product Featured On Cable TV At No Cost Whatsoever!
  • The Dark Side Of Success: What You Should Avoid Doing At All Costs!
  • How To Get The Most Valuable Free Gift In All The World!
[Image: halbert.jpg]
Get It:
Magic Button :

Show some love and hit the add reputation link and please make mirrors
01-13-2014, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 08:25 AM by cloneofclone.)
RE:
Rep added.....always loved Gary Halbert....RIP

btw the file is password protected with the usual p/w

thanks again
01-13-2014, 08:29 AM
RE:
gave you rep and thanks for an excellent share
01-13-2014, 08:35 AM
RE:
Rep added. Thanks! It's always good fuel to read Gary Halbert, John Carlton and others to get in a rhythm.
01-13-2014, 08:48 AM
RE:
I'm glad to see so many people into copywriting on here, especially the classics, which IMO kill everything on the market today and blow the current advertising industry right out of the water. Way too much hype in today's age.

If you want to learn how to really sell on and offline. Look to direct marketing, not internet hypesters. I'm jaded when it comes to internet gurus, but that jadedness is fueled by wisdom. :)
60.gif
01-13-2014, 01:06 PM
RE:
(01-13-2014 08:48 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  I'm glad to see so many people into copywriting on here, especially the classics, which IMO kill everything on the market today and blow the current advertising industry right out of the water. Way too much hype in today's age.

If you want to learn how to really sell on and offline. Look to direct marketing, not internet hypesters. I'm jaded when it comes to internet gurus, but that jadedness is fueled by wisdom. :)
D*** ... someone else that cut their direct mail teeth in the last century ?
01-13-2014, 01:12 PM
RE:
Thank you.
01-13-2014, 02:54 PM
RE:
(01-13-2014 01:06 PM)We Go Wrote:  
(01-13-2014 08:48 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  I'm glad to see so many people into copywriting on here, especially the classics, which IMO kill everything on the market today and blow the current advertising industry right out of the water. Way too much hype in today's age.

D*** ... someone else that cut their direct mail teeth in the last century ?
Yes, been into it for a looooong time. Seen many fly by's come and go online because they ignore proven tested methods and have some kind of ridiculous notion that "aged" information has no value. lol - I was just talking about it on another thread.

Hell, you can toss a couple of classic books in your collection and be set for life if you start using them to write your own copy and create your own products.
  • Breakthrough Advertising
  • Million Dollar Mailings
  • How To Write A Good Advertisement
  • Tested Advertising Methods (4th Edition)
Those 4 books are absolute gold.
Some of these ad "agencies" need to be smacked in the head with them.
01-17-2014, 04:28 PM
RE:
Thanks...........
01-17-2014, 11:13 PM
RE:
rep and thanks for great share
19.gif

22.gif