9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-13-2014, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 06:44 PM by NonConformer.)
[GET] Gary Halbert - Guide To The Core Secrets And Desires [pdf]
"Gary Halbert's Guide To The Core Secrets And Desires Of Different Groups Of People And How To Exploit Those Secrets And Desires To Make Yourself A Lot Of Money!"

[Image: Gary-Halbert1.jpg]

- This little book will reveal the core secrets and desires of elderly people and how to sell to them.

- And Jewish people.

- And Oriental people.

And other groups like accountants, bankers, electricians, top executives, lawyers,
entrepreneurs, nurses, small business owners, dentists, plumbers, engineers,
policemen, airline pilots, judges, firemen, and so on.

All in all, I reveal to you the core secrets and desires of 31 groups of people
and tell you EXACTLY how to exploit those secrets in your marketing endeavors.

Shows ya how to get your prospects to do this:

[Image: shut-up-and-take-the-money.jpg]

Grab it:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0M0MGQL9

or:

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/55454237/file.html
Show some love and hit the add reputation link and please make mirrors:
01-14-2014, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 02:18 AM by WorldWarrior.)
RE:
Both links are dead...and on a number of your other shares.

The problem is the way you coded your links i.e. blank referrer.
01-14-2014, 03:22 AM
RE:
(01-14-2014 02:04 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote:  Both links are dead...and on a number of your other shares.

The problem is the way you coded your links i.e. blank referrer.
The problem is not me. The forum ads the blankrefer to all links. Just remove it from the front of the link.
01-14-2014, 04:06 AM
RE:
More great Halbert stuff. Thanks and reps added.
(Links work fine once you remove the Blankrefer part.)
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
01-14-2014, 02:04 PM
RE:
Thanks and reps added.
59.gif
01-17-2014, 04:09 PM
RE:
Thanks..........
02-11-2014, 01:32 PM
RE:
Short read but packed with great info. +rep for Gary's stuff and zippy link

Mirror:
Love
03-06-2014, 06:31 PM
RE:
Yeah! this is was one of the courses i did a research about :)
Its a part of a depth marketing process which called "Demographic Marketing" also called "Segmentation Marketing" it is the most detailed part of marketing this is why they create a section in marketing or as a part of marketing called "Market Reasearch"

More exclusive shares! Click Here
03-07-2014, 04:09 AM
RE:
(03-06-2014 06:31 PM)jamzman Wrote:  Yeah! this is was one of the courses i did a research about :)
Its a part of a depth marketing process which called "Demographic Marketing" also called "Segmentation Marketing" it is the most detailed part of marketing this is why they create a section in marketing or as a part of marketing called "Market Reasearch"
I'd also recommend you read through Halbert's old newsletters. There is gold all over them. You can download them all in a large pdf in one of my threads or read them online here:

Code:
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/newsletter-archives.htm
03-07-2014, 04:36 AM
RE:
(03-07-2014 04:09 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 06:31 PM)jamzman Wrote:  Yeah! this is was one of the courses i did a research about :)
I'd also recommend you read through Halbert's old newsletters. There is gold all over them. You can download them all in a large pdf in one of my threads or read them online here:

Code:
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/newsletter-archives.htm
Can you please give me the link to that thread .
18.gif

More exclusive shares! Click Here

35.gif