37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2019, 04:16 AM
[GET] GRAVIT DESIGNER - Software + Video Tutorials
GRAVIT DESIGNER

Get the BEST FREE Alternative to Canva + Link to Tutorial Videos!

[Image: 2019-03-20_1036.png]
[Image: 2019-03-20_1025.png]

This is a case of 'deja vu all over again!' I could have sworn that I shared this vector design and image editing software before but when I searched the forum for it by name, I got zero results (but it's not like that has never happened before)!

All I can ask is that if you should come across that post, send me a link and I will ask the forum moderators to remove the older thread.

But the image I used in the header of this post makes me feel strongly that I did share this before. I'm almost sure of it!

In the meantime ...

SEE MORE HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.designer.io/

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE HERE:
https://www.designer.io/#download
SEE THE TUTORIAL VIDEOS HERE:
ttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqsk_4aqUvEYbEdXeg7_sxtF4MNfleFQJ&disable_polymer=true
BE SURE TO BOOKMARK THE TUTORIAL PAGE!

LAYNA'S NOTE: To be completely transparent, I 'borrowed' these links from another site where they give stuff away for free. So since these are not my links, please don't ask me to re-up. I do welcome anyone who downloads to mirror the share but there are so many versions of this software that it could be more work than anyone cares to take on.

Long-story-short: If you want this, get it NOW!

VIRUS TOTAL: None. There are multiple versions of this software (ex: browser, portable, Windows installer, Mac OS app, Linux) so I'm posting the download and advise you to run a local scan on whichever version you need.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-21-2019, 10:39 AM
RE: [GET] GRAVIT DESIGNER - Software + Video Tutorials
thanks Layna
03-21-2019, 12:09 PM
yeah its a good software but the company couldn't manage itself with open source licensing so they sold it and now its a paid software and free version has a lot of limitations now. Thanks for sharing though.
03-22-2019, 03:16 PM
Thank you. Another thoughtful share!
03-22-2019, 04:42 PM
Many thanks Layna. Really very nice share. +reps
12.gif
08-09-2020, 05:20 AM
Thanks Layna.
Gravit has a free version and a paid one with more functions. Lots of complaints since they sold to Corel 'tho.
Right now they're giving away 3 months until the end of August 2020, I bought a coupon on Humble Bundle so I'll get 15 months total (the HB key doesn't expire)
A good alternative is Inkscape, they just released version 1!

83.gif