41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-25-2017, 07:23 AM
[GET] ''Forex Trading'' - 3 Proven Strategies (2016) Version You Can Start Using Today by Jon McFarlane
[Image: 5119OfOMmuL._SY346_.jpg]

IMPORTANT - An updated version of this book is now included in our newly released Forex Trading Book Bundle

Direct Amazon.com link - https://kdp.amazon.com/amazon-dp-action/...B01CU3HG92
Direct Amazon.co.uk link - https://kdp.amazon.com/amazon-dp-action/...B01CU3HG92
Or you can search for - “B01CU3HG92”, “Jon McFarlane” or “Forex Trading - Beginners Guide, 3 Proven Strategies And A Binary Options Review”.

Due to many requests from Forex Useful members and rather than publish 3 separate books, this book is a consolidation of the 3 FREE Trading strategies currently available on the Forex Useful website:

The 3 Little Pigs Trading Strategy, by Jon McFarlane

The Price Action Swing Trading (PAST) Strategy by Nigel Price

Pivot Points Trading Strategy by Jon McFarlane

The 3 Little Pigs Trading Strategy is a trend following swing trading strategy based on Multiple Time Frame (MTF) analysis. By using the Weekly, Daily and 4 Hour time frames it is completely possible to apply the 3 Little Pigs Trading Strategy across many markets in less than 10 minutes a day. The 3 Little Pigs is a former winner of the BabyPips Best FREE Forex Trading System of the month!

The Price Action Swing Trading (PAST) Strategy is designed to give you a clear set of guidelines that can be used to make sure your winning trades are bigger than your losing ones. It uses candlestick reversal signals on the longer “anchor” time-frame charts and then trend line breaks on the lower time-frame charts to make precision entries. Improve your Forex future, learn to trade the PAST!

Pivot Points Trading Strategy is an ideal introduction to intraday trading. It is based on over 12 years of analysis across 3 popular currency pairs.

All Forex Useful authors are real traders who trade on a full or part time basis and can be contacted directly via the Forex Useful website. Our FREE strategies (detailed in this book) have been downloaded over 10,000 times by traders across the entire globe.

BONUS: When you sign up as a member (it’s completely FREE) you will be able to download and print the 3 strategies in this book and you will also have access to our FREE weekly updates and much more.

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!dWgEnaYK!wmDgSDPQcULnBrav1b1QwhDHb_PUfpLNkF1V-3_MlsE
06-25-2017, 07:51 AM
RE: [GET] ''Forex Trading'' - 3 Proven Strategies (2016) Version You Can Start Using Today by Jon McFarlane
Thank you SunnyTrio, both you and Mr Sir.......have rekindled my trading passion .

.would love to see more good Binary Option strategy books.......Nadex can make you RICH, if you know what the fuK you are doing........I can't find many Binary Option Directional Strategies courses or books. If you or Mr Sir can find them I would love to see um....................... Thanks again MAX REPS!
06-25-2017, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2017 10:52 AM by sunnyillion.)
RE: [GET] ''Forex Trading'' - 3 Proven Strategies (2016) Version You Can Start Using T...
(06-25-2017 07:51 AM)Roymega Wrote:  Thank you SunnyTrio, both you and Mr Sir.......have rekindled my trading passion .

.would love to see more good Binary Option strategy books.......Nadex can make you RICH, if you know what the fuK you are doing........I can't find many Binary Option Directional Strategies courses or books. If you or Mr Sir can find them I would love to see um....................... Thanks again MAX REPS!

LOL ... I'm just starting into Binary myself. I'm mainly FX trader. But I will get more details about Binary soon since it's far more interesting than FX. I believe I have few videos on Binary that I will upload soon.
Just be alert right ...
06-27-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: [GET] ''Forex Trading'' - 3 Proven Strategies (2016) Version You Can Start Using Today by Jon McFarlane
Wow can't wait to start trading binary. Paid almost 100dollars to do a Skype training already. Binary is cool
06-28-2017, 12:31 PM
Thank you for sharing
58.gif

24.gif