32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2020, 10:47 PM
[GET] "Forex Taurus Pro!"
Anyone can get the best use out of this...

[Image: GBPJPY2019-Fiksa.png]

Zippy Download: https://www71.zippyshare.com/v/8VhgZ4Dc/file.html

Report on your success.
05-01-2020, 11:03 PM
RE: [GET] "Forex Taurus Pro!"
Thank you reps added
05-02-2020, 04:17 AM
thanks for sharing mate, max reps added
05-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Awesome sharing friend.
05-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Thx for sharing!!!
55.gif
05-05-2020, 01:21 PM
Ridiculous system mate.
Trust me, I believe I used it before but not so profiting for me.
Others still can try it though but what you need is a RIGHT strategy and indicators.
05-07-2020, 05:33 AM
As of this morning? Won my last 10 trades in a row with this indicator (NOT THE EA) for a profit of over $4K using just the CONSERVATIVE take profit recommendation.

Outstanding indicator.

MORE reps given.

Thanks,
jack
05-07-2020, 05:45 AM
Nice Thread max reps added
05-08-2020, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2020 09:33 AM by The Jumper.)
(05-07-2020 05:33 AM)jackpinion Wrote:  As of this morning? Won my last 10 trades in a row with this indicator (NOT THE EA) for a profit of over $4K using just the CONSERVATIVE take profit recommendation.

Outstanding indicator.

MORE reps given.

Thanks,
jack

Wow...that's awesome. Glad to hear it's earning you profits big time. Were you referring to a real account or demo?

I'll be getting to 1000 reps soon, and I'm thinking about something big I can share with the members of this awesome community. Now, what would that be?
05-08-2020, 11:23 AM
(05-08-2020 09:31 AM)The Jumper Wrote:  
(05-07-2020 05:33 AM)jackpinion Wrote:  As of this morning? Won my last 10 trades in a row with this indicator (NOT THE EA) for a profit of over $4K using just the CONSERVATIVE take profit recommendation.

Outstanding indicator.

MORE reps given.

Thanks,
jack

Wow...that's awesome. Glad to hear it's earning you profits big time. Were you referring to a real account or demo?

I'll be getting to 1000 reps soon, and I'm thinking about something big I can share with the members of this awesome community. Now, what would that be?

I tried it on demo first for 2 days... Well not quite 2 days but with 8 trades on the 4 hour chart. It doesn't seem to work well with the daily chart which is what I normally use. I won all 8 trades in less than 48 hours. In other Forex posts I've made, I also have created my own blank template which utilizes the following indicators:

Heiken Ashi Bars/Candles
MTF (Multi-Timeframe Alligator)
VininI RSI FO

I use the above indicators for CONFIRMATION ONLY. I've found over the years that FOR ME? These three indicators work really well to help confirm any other set of indicators that I want to test.

On top of the above 3 indicators, I also use an indicator that tells me how much time the current candle has remaining. I also use an indicator that tells me the current SPREAD because I stay completely OUT of trades where the spread is more than 25. At certain times of the day and week? The spread can get really out of hand and as soon as you pull the trigger on a trade? You'll spend quite awhile just making up that spread before you get into profit.

Please make note that I did not use the FX Taurus Pro template... I used the FX Taurus Pro indicator on my blank template.

I used only the CONSERVATIVE trade strategy for testing...

After winning those 8 trades in a row? I opened up 15 more REAL MONEY TRADES. I am still in 3 of those trades and 2 of them are currently in profit and one is not (CHFJPY). Having said that? I am prepared to wait out CHFJPY because the FX Taurus Pro channel shows a downward trend on the 4 hour chart and even though as of this writing it's going up? My VininI indicator shows me it won't come anywhere near hitting my stoploss.

Which brings me to my stoploss... This is the one thing this indicator has shown me... Stop losses that are NOT tight. I've lost a lot of trades in my trading over the years because my stop losses were too tight and of course, they HIT only to see that those trades turned right back around and hit my profit target later.

Over the years, I've enlarged my stop loss quite a bit but never more than 1 to 1. FX Taurus Pro enlarges that stop loss even more which I believe is the secret here. With a larger stop loss? I feel you can probably hit your profit target 85% of the time or even more. It's been a little scary because I've never made my stop losses this large i.e., higher than my take profit but thus far? The indicator has been RIGHT ON.

So thanks again!

I am currently in my last 3 trades which I hope to close out ALL in profit within the next few days.

jack
26.gif

15.gif