16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-18-2017, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2017 02:42 AM by BigBreastGirl.)
RE: [GET] Forex Rebellion with Russ Horn
(02-17-2017 05:27 AM)hml Wrote:  Yes, both of them are useless leechers.

Including YOU ! lol
But i will give you MAX +5 Reps for saying they are both leechers ! lol hml
Perfect 10
02-19-2017, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2017 01:48 AM by EuroTrader.)
From the post cited by saintjohnny:

As you can see, the favorable excursions are worse than the adverse excursions. This means the entry rules DO NOT HAVE a positive edge and are no better than a random entry. If anything, they are worse than a random entry.

It's pretty obvious that the entries do not offer any significant edge. Although the edge seems to improve a little in the higher timeframes, but still, it is not across the board. * * *

Profit factor 1.24, Portfolio growth 29% in 10 years with a maximum drawdown of 13.67%. At least it is a profitable result, although not what you have been promised. 29% growth in 10 years is too much of a torture. But hey at least this is a profitable result. You could increase the risk per trade to 2% and then achieve 58% growth in ten years, but at the expense of a 27.34% draw down.

My conclusion is that Forex Rebellion has good points, such as protecting profits, attempting to let winners run and cutting losses short. But it doesn't deliver in terms of results. The claims that this system works on any currency pair and any time frame are not valid.

(Disclaimer: Like most "review" sites, the guy who wrote that is selling his own system . . . that, you know, actually does work. LOL!).

And this gets me to my point: I've been a full-time trader for almost 20-years now and can tell you with absolute certainty that NOBODY would sell a profitable system (like this claims to be) for less than 6-figures ($100,000+). Why would they?

P.S. -- Same with Internet Marketing systems and SEO systems and copywriting systems and video marketing systems -- it's all the same template to separate you from your cash.

But back to trading, I like to look at these "systems" because they can give me ideas . . . though, again, I've been doing this full-time for nearly 20-years.

There are very few shortcuts in financial markets. You are trading against the best traders in the world and the fastest machines with the most cutting-edge programming money can buy. Again, why not? If I can hire a PhD and program a super-fast computer and make $Thousands a day, I've made-back my sunk costs in a month or two and everything after that is cash in my pocket!

You can learn to trade, just like you can learn SEO and Internet marketing and video marketing, etc. But nothing worthwhile happens overnight.

Good luck!

(02-14-2017 11:34 PM)saintjohnny Wrote:  Forex Rebellion doesn't work
02-19-2017, 06:11 AM
Thanks for the review EuroTrader.
+repped
02-20-2017, 01:13 AM
You're welcome -- thanks for all your shares sunnyTRIO!

(02-19-2017 06:11 AM)sunnyTRIO Wrote:  Thanks for the review EuroTrader.
+repped
02-20-2017, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 01:30 AM by BigBreastGirl.)
forexfactory or babypips both are good forex forum. There is no need to buy expensive courses or EA. If there is a holy grail system/software, everybody would be rich like George Soros!LOL!!
38.gif

9.gif