53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2024, 01:06 AM
[GET] Forex Mastery: Technical and Fundamental Analysis Mega Course
Forex Mastery: Technical and Fundamental Analysis Mega Course
Achieve Forex Mastery and Market Insights for Informed Trading Decisions
New
Rating: 0.0 out of 5
(0 ratings)
1,955 students
18 hours on-demand video
35 downloadable resources

Description
Unlock the potential of the Forex market with my comprehensive 2-in-1 Forex Trading Mega Course. This all-inclusive program seamlessly combines my highly acclaimed Forex Trading Mastery Course and Complete Fundamental Analysis in Forex Trading Master Course into a powerful learning experience.

Hi, my name is Ransom, and I’ll be guiding you through this incredible journey.

Whether you're a total beginner or an intermediate trader looking to sharpen your skills, this course is your gateway to mastering Forex trading and achieving consistent profitability.

Why Enroll in this 2-in-1 Mega Course?

Comprehensive Learning Path. Start with the basics and build a solid understanding of the Forex market. Learn the essential concepts, terminology, and trading strategies to set you on the path to success.

Dive deep into the world of fundamental analysis, understanding the economic indicators, news events, and market forces that drive currency movements, and learn how to make informed trading decisions based on these factors.

Gain practical insights and real-world examples that will help you apply what you learn in real trading scenarios.

What’s in Store for You?

By completing this course, you will gain an understanding of the history of money and the structure of the Forex market. You'll become well-versed in essential Forex concepts such as Bid, Ask, Spread, Pips, Points, Lots, Leverage, and many more.

You'll learn how to choose the right broker for your needs and open a trading account to begin your trading journey. I'll introduce you to MetaTrader 4 and Tradingview. These are the most popular Forex trading platforms on the planet.

You’ll learn all you must know about central banks, including how their decisions affect the economy, the value of currency, and by extension, the Forex market.

You’ll learn how to get and analyze economic data, we’ll learn about Economic Indicators, Fundamental Correlation, and more.

You’ll master the skills to analyze currencies using both technical and fundamental analysis. Additionally, you'll learn to leverage the Economic Calendar to navigate key fundamental events that can influence currency prices.

Chart reading will become second nature to you as you learn to identify top chart and candlestick patterns, and use the best technical indicators and techniques for optimal buying and selling points.

This course also delves into risk management and money management strategies, ensuring you know exactly how much to trade and where to set your take profits and stop losses to minimize risk. You'll receive an Excel sheet to help with journaling your trades, and tracking your trading performance over time.

We go beyond traditional trading courses by including insights into trading psychology, a critical factor that significantly affects trading success!

https://www.udemy.com/course/forex-mastery-technical-fundamental-analysis-mega-course/?couponCode=MEGAFX1000

Enjoy!

45.gif