76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-29-2013, 03:09 AM
RE:
the server managers say they have all up to date the rewrite mod but seems like is not working i wioll go crazy anyone can help here :(
10-29-2013, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 04:33 PM by xootmedia.)
RE:
ya bana yardim etsen @Kanliyildiz para odemek isterdim yardim icin ama su anda yapamiom :(

some one can help me install this pleaseee
i wish to offer payout for service but i can not offer for now :(
10-29-2013, 09:50 PM
RE:
(10-29-2013 04:28 PM)xootmedia Wrote:  ya bana yardim etsen @Kanliyildiz para odemek isterdim yardim icin ama su anda yapamiom :(

some one can help me install this pleaseee
i wish to offer payout for service but i can not offer for now :(
my god , what is wrong with you guys, could not install one f Ücking script

send me your domain access password and username via PM
10-29-2013, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 10:22 PM by riadh80.)
RE:
Software Installation Manual

1. Go to http://www.flynax.com and download the script for your domain name, I will use http://www.domain.com as my license domain.
You have FLABCD123456(http://www.domain.com)_3.2.zip archive on your PC after script downloading.

2. You have to upload the script to your server now (use any FTP client), there are two ways to do that:
• a. Upload whole archive (as single file) on the server and unzip it using Hosting Panel tools (files manager).
b. Use this way if you have not files manager tools. Unzip the archive on your PC and upload all files to your server.
3. You have Flynax uploaded to the server now.

4. Open the browser and type your domain name in the address field, http://www.domain.com for me.

5. Introduction step: Browser should redirect you to http://www.domain.com/install/index.php, click on "Install" button.

6. License Agreement step: Click on "Accept >>" button if you are agree with Flynax Agreements.

7. Requirements step: Your server should match the requirements listed on this page. I wish to accentuate your attention on four points on this page:
• a. ZEND Optimizer, please contact your hosting support and ask them to install ZEND Optimizer for you if itn't installed yet.
b. PHP register_globals, I strongly recommend you to disable this option, because it can issue the problems on the next steps of installation.
There are many ways to disable register_globals manually, but I don't want to describe them all in this thread yet, I have found good explanation on drupal website:
disable register_globals manual.
c. Permissions section, all directories listed in this sections should be writable, you may change the directories attributes through your Hosting Panel or through FTP client.
d. You should make admin directory writable if you wish to change the Admin Panel directory name, do not make it writable ifwww.domain.com/admin/ is suitable url for you.
So click on "Next >>" button if it is active.

8. Database settings step: You should create new database, username (related to your database) and password for Flynax script, use your Hosting Admin Panel to do it. Fill in all fields on current installation page using details of you new database. You may also use exist database, just specify some tables prefix to prevent overwriting of existing tables.

9. Advanced settings step: Fill in all fields, I have just one notice: Admin directory name field is editable if you made the admin directory writable onstep #7, now you are able to change the admin directory name to any other, for example: control_panel, so you will access admin panel using the following address: http://www.domain.com/control_panel/, BUT you should rename your current admin folder (on the server) to control_panel too, and edit /ROOT/admin/.htaccess file as well.
Open it and edit replace: Rewritebase /admin/ with ReweiteBase /control_panel/.
So click on "Next >>" button to start database and config files generations.

10. Finish step: You should be on the last step if all gone correctly. You have to remove Install directory from the server now.
Go to front end and try to follow some of link, it can be blank page if you installed the software to the sub-directory, in this case you should change RewriteBase for main directory, do the following:
• a. Open the file: /ROOT/.htaccess
b. Replace: RewriteBase / to RewriteBase /YOUR_SUB_DIRECTORY/
b. Save changes

That's all!

Do not import the new language if such language already exist in your site.

1. Download the necessary language .
2. Unzip archive locally.
3. Go to Admin Panel > Languages and Click on Import button
4. Choose the language .sql file in appeared form and Click Import

So new language is imported, now new languages phrases kit may be different from already exist languages,
we should compare new language with one of already exist language and copy not exist phrases from old language to new.
Lets use German Language as New imported language.

1. go to Admin Panel > Languages
2. Click "Compare" button
3. Choose English and German languages to compare (Compare mode: By phrases exist)
4. click Compare
5. results page will show you the phrases which does not exist in German languages
6. Click "Copy English phrases into the German" to copy not exists phrases to German
7. Now you may see one window with German phrases (in English yet) bellow English Phrases
8. You may translate these phrases here, just click on value to edit and CTRL+Enter or unfocus field to save changes.

Ok, now new language has the same phrases as all another.

Good Luck!
10-30-2013, 08:13 PM
RE:
Script installed successful but Front site is blank!
Admin work perfect so it only front i have problem with.
Any solution?? :)
44.gif
10-30-2013, 09:43 PM
RE:
(10-30-2013 08:13 PM)Costaking Wrote:  Script installed successful but Front site is blank!
Admin work perfect so it only front i have problem with.
Any solution?? :)
send me your cpanel access info to check
10-30-2013, 10:09 PM
RE:
PM sent MrQaidi :)
Thanks for your time
10-30-2013, 10:38 PM
RE:
(10-30-2013 10:09 PM)Costaking Wrote:  PM sent MrQaidi :)
Thanks for your time

your problem fixed

please guy download link updated after publishing this thread about 2 hours , please download again
10-31-2013, 06:06 AM
RE:
cant unzup archive, errors
10-31-2013, 07:41 AM
RE:
(10-30-2013 10:38 PM)mrqaidi Wrote:  
(10-30-2013 10:09 PM)Costaking Wrote:  PM sent MrQaidi :)
Thanks for your time

your problem fixed

please guy download link updated after publishing this thread about 2 hours , please download again
Have follow your instruct and reinstall with your update but still blank front.
Admin work but not front site.
53.gif

65.gif