34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-08-2013, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 02:07 AM by dothingsdifferent.)
[GET] [Fiverr] Get 100’s of Sales in Any Niche on Fiverr by Completely Outranking All Your Competition!
Are you struggling to get started making money on fiverr because your gigs are getting lost among 1000’s of other gigs ..?
Fiverr Ranking System:

Get 100’s of Sales in Any Niche on Fiverr by Completely Outranking All Your Competition!

Follow this no B.S. step by step video course and you will go from clueless fiverr seller to a fiverr selling making 100’s of sales by outranking the top sellers in your niche.

(This price will increase after every 9 sales of this product until it reaches $97)

[Image: btncmbo_35609.png]
[Image: qtyleft_35609.png]

[Image: fergal-downs-bust-to-business-150x150.png]
From the desk of:
Fergal Downes
Dear aspiring successful fiverr business owner..

Have you been struggling to make any money online because you don’t have a definite step by step plan in place for you to see actual results from your efforts? Have you been trying to make money online with the same old techniques that every single internet marketer in the world is now trying but none of you can seem to make any money with those techniques.

Have you been putting gigs on fiverr in the hope that they will make sales but the sales never come or come too slow?

Obviously the first thing that you need to do is STOP trying to “figure it out” on your own! I know from 2 years of trial and error that it is impossible to just figure out on your own.

For 2 years I was telling my friends and family that I was making big bucks online, but in those 2 years I made about $1,000. I was kidding myself and everyone around me. I was trying to make money with the same techniques that every internet marketer on the planet was trying and I was getting nowhere…FAST!

My goal was to make enough money online to become financially independent but I knew that I wasn’t going to get it by doing the same techniques that I had been trying.

I am sure you feel the same. Well don’t worry, that is why I am here! I am happy to tell you that your problems can be fixed very easily and you are now in the right place.

So let’s talk about how important it is to break away from the herd that is failing and start making money with the methods that actually work for people again and again..

Fiverr is only just over 3 years old.. Imagine you had started working on google PPC when it was only 3 years old..
Imagine how much money you would have made.. That is the potential of Fiverr!

So let’s say you are making lots of fiverr gigs in niches that you know people are making big bucks but with all the recent fiverr changes it seems you can’t make any real number of sale or maybe you are still waiting on your first sale. You are frustrated but you keep trying the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

You want to believe that you can make money on fiverr but you are starting to give up hope. You want to make $30-$100 per day so you can fund bigger online ventures, buy the car that you have always wanted or run a full time fiverr business from home.

Now there are 3 ways you can do that:

1. Keep going the way you are going. Blindly make 20 more gigs in 3 different fiverr accounts. Hope beyond hope that fiverr picks up some of your gigs and you start making some sales.

2. Start playing around with some PPC and direct FaceBook ads to your fiverr gigs.. dropping $500 in the process until you find one campaign that begins to make you a slight profit.

3. OR… You can get the **** away from these techniques completely. Stop blindly adding fiverr gigs in the hope that you will make a lot of sales from them. START ranking your gigs in fiverr with my systematic approach to getting your gigs ranked in fiverr.

Once you start seeing your gigs climb the rankings in fiverr you will see a flood of traffic to them.

Think of how impressed your friends and family will be then.

So Why Have I Made This Course?

Each month I receive hundreds of emails from people just like you that are struggling to meet their online income goals with fiverr. They want to believe but they haven’t even made over $100 online yet. All they want is for their fiverr gigs to take flight and them back for all the hard work that they have put into them.

When I take a look at what they are doing I see that they are struggling with FaceBook ads or just blindly adding gigs to their account with no systematic approach for ranking them etc.

Why is this?

This is because the promise of “quick money” is everywhere online and people get side-tracked from what actually works.

I want you to start making literally 100’s of sales from your fiverr efforts and with this course you are going to be able to do it.

I started out clueless and frustrated, but now here I am today ready to help you!

I don’t want to be the one that fails you..

Simply put I am revealing this information to you because I don’t want to see you struggle any longer. I want to teach you this method because I want to see you making an excellent income from the internet. I want you to understand that you CAN make money on fiverr.

Whatever the case may be for you and whatever your experience level may be I want to be the guy that holds nothing back, only tell you the real truth and most importantly brings you all the way to success.

You will soon be running a successful online fiverr business making a very nice income for yourself!

Sound fair enough..? Well with your permission we’ll continue..

Finally Stop Treading Water..

This Step By Step Video Course is All You Need to Start Making 100’s of Sales on Fiverr Without Very Much Work At All.
Now I am sure you are as excited as I am about what this method can do for your life.

So where do you go from here?

You could simply go back to your old ways, plugging away making more gigs in the hope that they produce some results..

Another option is to start plugging away at Facebook Ads. Invest $500 until you find a campaign that actually produces results for you.

You could do that, or you could follow the simple step by step process outlined in the “Fiverr Ranking System” video course and learn to make 100’s of sales on fiverr by completely outranking your competition in any niche.

Introducing:

The “Fiverr Ranking Strategy” Video Course Available for Those of You Who Take Action and Get The Help You Need.
• Make 100’s of sales on fiverr by completely outranking the competition in any niche
• Discover that making money on fiverr is not just a myth! It is a lot easier than you think. Anyone can do it, even the most novice of computer user.

This course has a $97 value. The price below is the early bird price and will increase after every 9 purchases..

So What is The Bottom Line We Are Talking About Here?

I’m pretty sure that by now all you want to know is the cost of your investment so that you can get started straight away.

To be honest the information that you are going to receive in this course is literally worth thousands of dollar to you. But I don’t want you to just take my word for it! I want you to ask yourself.. “how much is owning and running your own PROFITABLE fiverr business worth to you?”

Only you know the answer to this so think about it for a minute..

So while you are thinking about that I am going to tell you the good news. I am not charging thousands of dollars for this. I’m not even charging hundreds of dollars for this.

The complete “Fiverr Ranking System” course is available to you for the price of JUST:

The price will rise after the initial launch period and will cap at $97. I am giving you this warning now. This is not a marketing ploy or trick it is a simple fact. So if you want to get access to this course at this rock bottom price you need to click the buy now button right now while this low price is still available.

Decide That You Are Not Going to Struggle Online Anymore and You Are Going to Take Action..
It Is Your Turn!!

P.S. If you are a struggling internet marketer that lacks a definite direction to go in then this course is for you. I am going to show you how to build a legitimate online fiverr business that will make you money for years to come.

P.P.S. Here are the simple facts.. The sooner you get started with Fiverr Ranking System the sooner you can start making money online

Sales Page:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/844494-fiverr-get-100-s-sales-any-niche-fiverr-completely-outranking-all-your-competition.html#1

Download Page + OTO:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.fivedrankingsystem.info/video-123t2u1ytwqjheghjsadghjsadgjhdsg76387215364573265423/

OTO1:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.fiverrsalesgiant.info/otodel21874632874326876/

OTO2:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.thefiverrlifestyle.com/otodel3476342878931287987/

+REP Would be appreciated

Pls make mirrors to keep this alive.
10-08-2013, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 02:11 AM by GoWork.)
RE:
Magic Button :
Code:
Video 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ldN8Tfnz84U

Video 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aHTrjOyCMaI

Video 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RyUD1_7YnJ4

Video 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W19jcCmy-VQ

Video 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZKDg7PvfGhM

Video 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cBUKoJlu6PQ

Video 7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fF82yzv69IA
++ Reps would be appreciated
10-08-2013, 02:48 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share...Awesome..
10-08-2013, 03:21 AM
RE:
Very Nice share this is a best Thanks a lot :)
10-08-2013, 04:51 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share rep++
19.gif
10-08-2013, 08:35 AM
RE:
+5 rep, the OTO's are the best thing about this WSO
[Image: nPaFfhJ.gif]
10-08-2013, 10:26 AM
RE:
Thank You.........
10-08-2013, 08:32 PM
RE:
Just gone through all the videos and here's a summary for you all to save downloading and/or watching:

Account Creation:
1. Create 3-5 main Fiverr accounts. Each account will sell only 1-2 gigs in the same niche. Make sure there’s already a lot of sales in that niche.
2. Use the main KW for your gig as your Username and also put the main KW in your profile/bio. Use an authentic looking picture of an attractive woman. Fill out profile as much as possible. Ensure accounts says 100% completed. Mirror (but don’t copy) the description and title of the niche top seller. Put main KW at start of title and at start and throughout the description. Put main KW and LSI’s in the tags too. Add a video to your gigs and opt to deliver gigs in 1 day (if possible) as this gets more exposure in the ‘Has video’ and ‘Exrpess gigs’ sections. With new gigs, initially offer extra value and later scale it back (e.g.- 2 for 1 offers).

The Ranking Strategy:
1. Remember to use a different Paypal account attached to each Fiverr account. You then send money from these additional PP accounts to your main account and from there to your bank.
2. Now your main 3-5 Fiverr accounts are set up, hire virtual assistants all over the world to set up additional accounts for us on alternative sites, e.g.- Gigbucks, etc. (make sure you don’t access these using your own IP address).
3. PM the VA’s and ask them to set up 5 Gmail accounts linking to 5 Fiverr accounts (you will have to mask the spelling of Fiverr like ‘fiv err’ and Gmail like ‘g mail’). You want to hire a VA from different countries as this fills up the New World Domination section which also helps with ranking your profile and all your gigs.
4. Buying from these additional accounts will cost you $1 per purchase (Fiverr fees). Once you get between 5 and 15 purchases then you will see a flood of sales as the gig climbs the Fiverr rankings.
5. Aim to buy your gig 1-2 times per day until you reach Level 2 seller status and sales will spiral out of control. Add in gig extras to increase revenue through these Upsells.
6. Provide your buyers with a bonus to increase customer loyalty and positive feedback. Add this to the end of your gig description, e.g.- “If you buy this ebook cover design, you can choose another completely different design for free.”
7. Purchase all your own gigs via the accounts that your VA’s setup through ‘Collections.’ This helps with exposure and ranking.
8. Encourage all buyers to add your gig to their Collections in a msg in the ‘Directions to Buyer’ section when creating the gig and also in the ‘Delivery Msg’ when you deliver your completed gig to your buyers. The more people collecting your gigs, the better your gigs will rank.
9. Always have at least one gig in your queue at all times by buying your own gig and leaving the delivery until the last few hours (Don’t be late on delivery!!!). Having a gig in the queue has been proven to attract many more buyers.
10. Check your competitor’s reviews for repeat client feedback. When you see someone with lots of buys from 1 customer, PM that customer and offer them a better deal. Their repeat purchases will help increase your positive feedback.
11. Tweet your Fiverr gig url and bookmark it. Even better: pay for 600 bookmarks for your Fiverr gig; buy a Fiverr gig where people put your gig url on their forum.

43.gif