15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2015, 09:59 PM
RE:
(03-21-2015 08:56 PM)Million Dollar Wrote:  
(03-21-2015 06:44 PM)Mamen Wrote:  
(03-18-2015 06:50 AM)f@ckgurus Wrote:  Fiverr works guys...

[Image: pg7UEX2.jpg]

I am def not at 5k a month yet, but still working my way up.

Thanks OP, haven't checked out the course and probably wouldn't...lots of Fiverr courses out there.
It's better to stick to one thing/one course/one method...and keep at it till you become very good and successful!

Good luck!
How do you do it? I've followed courses and acted on them, done gigs on Fiverr, good description, video etc, but NEVER got a single order. (but I've also never promoted my gigs)

(03-21-2015 04:32 AM)blackhatspidy Wrote:  fiverr-$108 , that took 1 year , but I was not consistent , if I was committed and worked consistently , I could have

easily made more money than my day job.
Do you mean promote your gigs outside of Fiverr? Otherwise I don't believe a good gig creation, video, description etc is enough. I did them all and never received a single order. I've never bothered to touch another course about Fiverr, I've been through too many. (unless there is something they don't mention in these courses, of course)
try review exchanges bro.. that will boost your rankings for sure..
Yup, Try Review exchange... :)

@MillionDolar, Did you Try method on Ebook? :)
03-21-2015, 09:59 PM
RE:
(03-21-2015 08:56 PM)Million Dollar Wrote:  
(03-21-2015 06:44 PM)Mamen Wrote:  
(03-18-2015 06:50 AM)f@ckgurus Wrote:  Fiverr works guys...

[Image: pg7UEX2.jpg]

I am def not at 5k a month yet, but still working my way up.

Thanks OP, haven't checked out the course and probably wouldn't...lots of Fiverr courses out there.
It's better to stick to one thing/one course/one method...and keep at it till you become very good and successful!

Good luck!
How do you do it? I've followed courses and acted on them, done gigs on Fiverr, good description, video etc, but NEVER got a single order. (but I've also never promoted my gigs)

(03-21-2015 04:32 AM)blackhatspidy Wrote:  fiverr-$108 , that took 1 year , but I was not consistent , if I was committed and worked consistently , I could have

easily made more money than my day job.
Do you mean promote your gigs outside of Fiverr? Otherwise I don't believe a good gig creation, video, description etc is enough. I did them all and never received a single order. I've never bothered to touch another course about Fiverr, I've been through too many. (unless there is something they don't mention in these courses, of course)
try review exchanges bro.. that will boost your rankings for sure..
the same here... where to find those review exchanges?
03-21-2015, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 02:44 PM by Mamen.)
RE:
For those struggling with their Fiverr sales, Here is a review and a recommendation:
-->REVIEW<
--

I’ve just reading the PDF and I am surprised that this is unlike all the other Fiverr WSOs I’ve gone through.
This looks absolutely “DOABLE!”
In a nutshell, the writer is instructing on how to boost and explode your sales by ranking up the Fiverr ladder, up to a position
where you will be in the position to earn the $5K he is talking about.
He is stressing on:
1) Hot Gigs:-How to cleverly structure your gigs, and in one of his examples, he shows you how to offer simple SEO services and use Google Keyword planner to deliver. I like that trick, seems so easy (and it should be) In another example, he shows you how to download and re-brand YouTube videos, then sell them as gigs (judge for yourself), how to re-write articles using software, etc
2) Ranking:- Here is where it gets interesting: he is stressing on doing everything required by Fiverr in order to reach Level2—here is where you will really sell—and among the tricks he uses is: share your gigs on Social media, FB, G+ etc, then CREATE SEVERAL BUYERS ACCOUNTS using recommended proxy, buy 10 of your own gigs and give yourself positive rating. (I had tried this method and faced the problem of not going past the CAPTCHA)
3) The best alternative is to get into a FIVERR REVIEW EXCHANGE GROUP (he provides a link to such a group)
LAST THOUGHT: CONSIDER THIS!
This gives me an idea: Why don’t we have a group here on BBHF where we can swap reviews? We can order each other’s
products and give each other maximum reviews. Then together, we will reach LEVEL 2, which is the goal as the writer instructs. If you like the idea, then you will be delighted to hear that I’ve JUST CREATED a Fiverr Review Swap group on Skype.
UPDATE: The thread is here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-FIVE...ange-GROUP
Thanks.

(03-21-2015 09:59 PM)vroo Wrote:  the same here... where to find those review exchanges?
See my suggestion at the end of post above
03-21-2015, 11:40 PM
RE:
(03-21-2015 10:25 PM)Mamen Wrote:  For those struggling with their Fiverr sales, Here is a review and a recommendation:
-->REVIEW<
--

I’ve just reading the PDF and I am surprised that this is unlike all the other Fiverr WSOs I’ve gone through.
This looks absolutely “DOABLE!”
In a nutshell, the writer is instructing on how to boost and explode your sales by ranking up the Fiverr ladder, up to a position
where you will be in the position to earn the $5K he is talking about.
He is stressing on:
1) Hot Gigs:-How to cleverly structure your gigs, and in one of his examples, he shows you how to offer simple SEO services and use Google Keyword planner to deliver. I like that trick, seems so easy (and it should be) In another example, he shows you how to download and re-brand YouTube videos, then sell them as gigs (judge for yourself), how to re-write articles using software, etc
2) Ranking:- Here is where it gets interesting: he is stressing on doing everything required by Fiverr in order to reach Level2—here is where you will really sell—and among the tricks he uses is: share your gigs on Social media, FB, G+ etc, then CREATE SEVERAL BUYERS ACCOUNTS using recommended proxy, buy 10 of your own gigs and give yourself positive rating. (I had tried this method and faced the problem of not going past the CAPTCHA)
3) The best alternative is to get into a FIVERR REVIEW EXCHANGE GROUP (he provides a link to such a group)
LAST THOUGHT: CONSIDER THIS!
This gives me an idea: Why don’t we have a group here on BBHF where we can swap reviews? We can order each other’s
products and give each other maximum reviews. Then together, we will reach LEVEL 2, which is the goal as the writer instructs. If you like the idea, then you will be delighted to hear that I’ve JUST CREATED a Fiverr Review Swap group on Skype. PM me your ID and I will add you. Since I don’t want to hijack this thread, I will advertise the offer on the appropriate forum. Thanks.

(03-21-2015 09:59 PM)vroo Wrote:  the same here... where to find those review exchanges?
See my suggestion at the end of post above

Aggree With u for for create review exchange.., Just make it on skype bro.. ;)
03-26-2015, 10:47 PM
RE:
???
I found something odd in this eBook: there are paragraphs which are exact copies of the paragraphs found in "FIVERR SUCCESS" by Corey Vagos, shared here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Fiverr-Sucess the question is: WHO COPIED THE OTHER????
Obviously, one author rehashed the other one's WSO and both of them
boast TOP RATED SELLER status. While I have nothing against the methods
in both books, one of these WSOs contains rehashed stuff. DAM.N
irritating.
43.gif
03-26-2015, 10:56 PM
RE:
(03-26-2015 10:47 PM)Mamen Wrote:  ???
I found something odd in this eBook: there are paragraphs which are exact copies of the paragraphs found in "FIVERR SUCCESS" by Corey Vagos, shared here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Fiverr-Sucess the question is: WHO COPIED THE OTHER????
irritating.
Yes, Exactly..., n im contact him for method, He didn't reply.

I think author never implement method on ebook.
03-27-2015, 12:56 AM
RE:
(03-26-2015 10:56 PM)Andrew14 Wrote:  
(03-26-2015 10:47 PM)Mamen Wrote:  ???
irritating.
Yes, Exactly..., n im contact him for method, He didn't reply.

I think author never implement method on ebook.
I like these methods, but one of the WSO sellers is making a fool out of everyone

61.gif