11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-08-2013, 03:14 AM
RE:
(11-07-2013 02:22 PM)TizzyLish Wrote:  Sorry the link died, but no one need fear, someone from here has
posted it on shitmafia

http://scriptmafia.eu/templates/87635-th...theme.html

It is definitely the file I shared here, its just been renamed and rezipped.
Trust me when I say, it is definitely the exact same file, I know

I was really hoping this place was going to be different.
Color me an optimist, color me gullible at times, but never color me stupid.

There will not be updates ...not from me anyway.
If the admin wants or needs the proof I have that it is indeed my file, they can PM me.
Will be more than happy to provide it.

Hi TizzyLish

I apologize on behalf of BBHF for whoever the F.U.C.K.T.A.R.D is who did this.

Unfortunately we don`t exist in a perfect world and someone will always come along and abuse the privilege they have of being part of a forum like this.

It`s the same as people b.i.t.c.h.i.n.g about not getting enough "reps" when they upload a share. I was one of them but I thought about it and changed my attitude completely. I don`t care for "Reps" any more because we as a community are here to share and learn together and if that isn`t enough for you then do yourself a favour and leave because it doesn`t get any better than this.

If you "take" you must be prepared to "give" without strings attached because you never know when a simple kind share or gesture by you can lead to someone else's success.... or even your own.

I don`t EVER use "nulled" themes or plugins because of the risk attached, but I do download them sometimes to test on my local server and if it does what I am looking for I purchase a licensed copy... if not... I delete and move on. More often than not I delete and move on because there is just so much crap for sale. Can you imagine the amount of refunds we would be doing daily because of hyped up crap if we didn`t have a source like BBHF?

My advice to you. Relax. Share the love and the love will be shared with you.

OK, why am I rambling on here???
"The difference between genius and stupidity... genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein
11-09-2013, 01:34 AM
RE:
I feel sad that it was my original request and TizzyLish had to suffer due to me.. I am sorry friend.. really feel bad..

Please do not give up posting updates at the request of genuine people.. I would love to be in touch with you via pm for future updates and don't mind sending download links by pm to you for all my shares... just be my friend.. and dont be sad.
11-09-2013, 09:26 PM
RE:
theme clear ???
12-23-2013, 08:13 AM
RE:
Thank you for this share, was long on searching
12-23-2013, 10:14 AM
RE:
SHEESH...

Just because your share was shared somewhere else no need to whine like a little b!tch. You are on a blackhat forum and shit gets shared between here and other blackhat sites. So big deal! You won't share an updates. That's not the end of the world. You should grow you a pair, stop whining like a little bitch and send an update to those who ask via pm. I for one don't really need it but some on this great forum might.

Cheers!
P.S. If you sharing shit you bought try not to change/add/delete your shit in to original files. Leaves a nasty aftertaste.
(11-07-2013 02:22 PM)TizzyLish Wrote:  Sorry the link died, but no one need fear, someone from here has
posted it on shitmafia

http://scriptmafia.eu/templates/87635-th...theme.html

It is definitely the file I shared here, its just been renamed and rezipped.
Trust me when I say, it is definitely the exact same file, I know

I was really hoping this place was going to be different.
Color me an optimist, color me gullible at times, but never color me stupid.

There will not be updates ...not from me anyway.
If the admin wants or needs the proof I have that it is indeed my file, they can PM me.
Will be more than happy to provide it.
6.gif
I haven't failed. I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
04-02-2014, 05:29 AM
RE:
link dead please reupload

62.gif