45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: [GET] FULL Video Forex Course (Tech Trading Academy)
I have it guys. I would like more space on this site I joined. A couple of you sign up through my link and I will upload this course there. You get 5GB free space.

copy and paste this url into your browser. After a few of you sign up ill upload it, the course itself is bigger than 5gb.

https://www.sync.com/?_sync_refer=d60cc6bd0
12-05-2018, 12:02 AM
bump for this :)
12-05-2018, 09:13 PM
I tried going to Sync and opening an account but they say I already have one. I don't remember ever opening one up there and I don't remember my login info if I do have one. I've asked for support so when they get back to me, I'll use another email address and create a new account and delete the one they say I have.

Thanks, alex44

(12-04-2018 06:37 AM)emoji Wrote:  I have it guys. I would like more space on this site I joined. A couple of you sign up through my link and I will upload this course there. You get 5GB free space.

copy and paste this url into your browser. After a few of you sign up ill upload it, the course itself is bigger than 5gb.

12-07-2018, 09:10 AM
(12-04-2018 06:37 AM)emoji Wrote:  I have it guys. I would like more space on this site I joined. A couple of you sign up through my link and I will upload this course there. You get 5GB free space.

Got a few sign ups, can take 13 more. Am uploading it now, dont know how long it will take its pretty big. Will update when its done.

Sync seems pretty cool if yous do not have an account there, great private sharing tool.
12-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Hi Emoji.
Based upon what you posted - the share you are offering must be bigger than the 5GB free accounts there can hold...
Is this correct - and if so, how can folks with only a free account manage to get it ??
(Perhaps you have split it into sections that can be gotten less at one time ??)
Thanks
5.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-09-2018, 04:19 AM
Sup, forgot about this yesterday. Got it half uploaded and doing the rest now, should be done sometime, around 6hrs or so id say. Send me a pm if you want it, ill check them daily and send you the link. Too many people here just download stuff and don't give thanks so am not freely sharing it.

Hes live now btw. Watch it and take notes for next week!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLLx-5i59PM
12-09-2018, 02:56 PM
is pretty much complete. get it if you want it.
12-09-2018, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2018 03:12 PM by emoji.)
Reason I do this is there are lots of people that just download stuff. Just clog there computer with BS. So if it takes them a little effort they wont do it. Only reason I aint posting the link. And I would bet you get reps awesome replies to this thread before they know they have to a ask. ; ) Really the reason I am being an ass is I am into trading and I wanna be the best I can.

I have learned that shit does not just get handed to you. You have to make an effort to learn. Anyone can click a link, if you wanna learn you gotta work. So thats the reason. It takes effort to bother to ask, a simple lil thing that will make 90% of ppl to not bother. They want magic bank cards! Yes this is the world we live in ; ) Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot Idiot ok Idiot. blah blah blah. You don't need to get this course, there is 3 here that will make you a good trader. But no you just download shit!
12-09-2018, 03:10 PM
(12-09-2018 03:04 PM)emoji Wrote:  Reason I do this is there are lots of people that just download stuff. Just clog there computer with BS. So if it takes them a little effort they wont do it. Only reason I aint posting the link. And I would bet you get reps awesome replies to this thread before they know they have to a ask. ; ) Really the reason I am being an ass is I am into trading and I wanna be the best I can. I have learned that shit does not just get handed to you. You have to make an effort to learn. Anyone can click a link, if you wanna learn you gotta work. So thats the reason.It takes effort to bother to ask. Yes this is the world we live in ; )

FULL +reps just for saying this.
08-02-2023, 11:28 AM
thanks for the reps. very kind of you.
56.gif

15.gif