33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-07-2021, 04:07 AM
[GET] FREEBIE GRAPHICS GALORE!
FREEBIE GRAPHICS GALORE!

Download Embroidery Files - Font Files - Graphics Files
SVG Image Files ... All With Commercial License Included!

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

Download TONS of high-quality graphics --- ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Stuart Turnbull sent me an email today that he just "discovered" the freebies on this site but the site itself is no real "secret."

Many of you here may be familiar with it. In fact, as I write this post, there are 4 entries in the category of "Self Promotion and Referral Affiliate Offers" for this graphics site and a single entry (from way back in November 2018) with an actual share.

And while this site is better-known for selling fonts, graphics and graphic bundles, there is a very well-stocked freebie section. So, if your money is tight but you need high-quality graphics to complete a project or design a site, check out this share.

You can sort the graphics by fonts, SVGs, graphics ... or just view them all!

Some of the freebies are "time sensitive" (and yes, there is an actual countdown timer) so act fast or be left out. For this very reason alone, you should BOOKMARK the site and revisit often to take advantage of their time-limited downloads.

GO HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.creativefabrica.com/freebies/

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE...!

Just for viewing my share, I'm including a couple of bonuses. One is a PDF download to a guide I received via email today called POWER WORDS from Smart Blogger.

Then, (if you need help with using a site ripper tool) I provide the steps to make it easier to get more from that Bonus #1 Amazon S3 link.

BONUS #1

THE MONSTER LIST OF POWER WORDS
801+ Emotion-Packet Words and Phrases That'll Instantly
Make You a Better Writer

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

Improve the content you create by using emotion-packed words and phrases that propel your prospects to action! Grab this 20-page PDF below.

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/smartblogger/bonuses/sb-power-words.pdf

BONUS #2

Layna's Steps for Grabbing More From the
Smart Blogger Amazon S3 Bucket

STEP 1: Go to sIMplified's nifty little Wordpress/Amazon S3 site ripper tool:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://affiliates.epizy.com

STEP 2: Click the gray button (Amazon S3) at the lower half of the page because we are using an Amazon S3 bucket name (not a Wordpress site) and type in the S3 bucket name from the link I provided in BONUS #1 (ex: smartblogger). Then hit the green SEARCH NOW button and wait a few seconds to have the links populate into the browser screen.

STEP 3: You can pick-and-choose which files you want and grab those manually but I suggest you use a downloader tool for faster results. I use Internet Download Manager but use YOUR favorite downloader. I create a desktop folder and name it something easy to identify (ex: SmartBlogger DLs) and direct the downloader to save the files there.

This download contains mostly PDFs but there are some audio files as well.

There are quite a few "dead" links and a good downloader tool will identify those to help save you time.

Also, be mindful of what you are selecting to download. If a "dead" link is for a multi-part file, then it's best to forego downloading the file at all. It makes no sense to download partial files when the missing parts will create gaps in content; and some files will not even open unless all parts are in the same folder when you try to extract them.

VIRUS TOTAL: Please run a local scan on whatever you download.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy!

Thanks
for stopping by!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
03-07-2021, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2021 05:49 AM by equalizer.)
RE: [GET] FREEBIE GRAPHICS GALORE!
Some nice PDF's in there Thanks

~E~
03-07-2021, 06:34 AM
Post to unlock
03-07-2021, 07:16 AM
Thank you, equalizer. Yes, there are some pretty nice PDFs in that Amazon S3 bucket, which is why I decided to share it. Enjoy!

@gerrit5610: I don't know what "post to unlock" means but I can only assume the forum now requires certain people (i.e., those who haven't carried their weight in terms of the time they've lurked here and value they get) to post some minimum nonsense just to see the share post. And that's sad because all it does is create an unsightly parade of posts from people who are too lazy (or "thick") to understand they actually need to POST something in their own words like, "Let me see this share" ... or "Open sesame" or SOMETHING! Not re-type the 3 words: Post to Unlock.

But "post to unlock" obviously works and now, you've seen the share like everybody else.

I know this was a well-intentioned move on the forum's part but it defeats the purpose. There must be a better way to weed out leeches and entice the good folks here to begin contributing value or this isn't going to end pretty.

It rarely does when the negative outweighs the positive.

Thanks
Layna61524
03-07-2021, 07:31 AM
Hi Layna61524 I had the same message from Stuart yesterday as well, I was going to share it, but I would not have given it as much as an impact that you have. Any way of course, reps cost nothing so max reps
18.gif
04-03-2021, 04:06 PM
Thanks for sharing layna61524!
CLICK BELOW TO
[Image: XKnZ0lj.png]
04-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Thank you for your contribution
04-03-2021, 06:07 PM
Nice share and reputation given for this graphics bundle... Nice Thread
04-29-2021, 05:41 PM
What a treasure trove layna61524! That Lovely Font Bundle on the freebies page is amazing and just what I needed!

And thanks for the reminder on Stuart Turnbull! I need to sign up for his email list!
05-20-2021, 08:27 PM
Thank u so much Layna.
Have u any idea how to find a benefit bucket names ?
68.gif

14.gif