33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-25-2019, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2019 09:02 AM by layna61524.)
[GET] FREE PREMIUM LINK GENERATORS YOU CAN USE NOW!
FREE PREMIUM LINK GENERATORS
YOU CAN USE NOW!

(...And Some You May Like Enough to Buy!)

[Image: 2019-07-24_1456.png]

I decided to post this information because there are some very high quality websites that will convert a download link from [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], or other premium file host and generate a new link you can use to download the file ... absolutely free.

But is free worth it? Sometimes, you get what you pay for.

Oftentimes, you would do better to pay a small sum to ditch all the free account restrictions so you can remove restrictions on:

* how often you can download
* ads you're made to see just to get to the download link
* the size of the files you can download
* the number of file host servers you can access

You need this kind of fire-power for those big I-M guru style courses, webinar/video replays, Udemy/Lynda courses, and much more.

Here is a link to a blog post showing the best FREE generators. Try them out. If you like them, good.

You can also buy a subscription (very cheap monthly service and even cheaper discount if you buy for an entire 365-day period!). It doesn't get any better than this for effortless downloading of big name courses, new product launches, etc.

Just be sure to get yourself a bigger external hard drive ... you're gonna need it!

ABOUT PREMIUM LINK GENERATORS:

There are online portals that, when you copy-and-paste a premium (paid) file share server link, will change it to one you can download from. These portals are commonly called Premium Link Generators.

I was looking into free premium link generators and which ones were rated best. I found a blog post and decided to share it with you.

READ THE BEST-RATED
PREMIUM LINK GENERATORS HERE:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fnairatips.com%2Ffree-premium-link-generator%2F

VIRUS TOTAL: N/A --- just a blog post to read. There is a list you can optionally download but if you do, scan it locally.

They're free --- but FREE can sometimes be a 4-letter-word and not all it's cracked up to be.

Most free premium link generators put restrictions on their use, for obvious reason. Too many people hogging their system around the clock can shut them down.

So, if you'd rather have a reliable resource you can use to get downloads from premium links and don't like dilly-dallying around with tools that make big claims and fall flat ... try these instead:

ABOUT PREMIUM LINK CONVERTERS:

There is very little difference between the premium link generators and (what I call) premium link converter services. The only difference is you get much better, more reliable service and less frustration because you're virtually free of restrictions.

In other words, you pay a small price for membership to the file host and in return, you can download from far more hosts, download larger files and download whenever you want to.

I paid less than $35 for a ONE-YEAR subscription to Deepbrid and I absolutely love the service! There are a few forum members here to posted that they are now Deepbrid users and are happily downloading files they never could before.

Now, having a paid account does not affect whether the links are good or not --- that is a server-side issue, not the fault of the link converter service. Some of the free download sites fail to re-up dead links and that could be a problem.

If a link is dead on Nitroflare, for instance, it's not going to work even if you had a paid Nitroflare account. Link converters simply take a link from the host server and convert it to something you will then be able to use on your computer.

Most of these services support links from a wide variety of the most popular file share hosts. Deepbrid boasts that you can download from more than 80 hosts.

The first thing you want to do is take a look at the hosts they support. I can tell you that the vast majority of free course websites feature [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links. Several offer links from multiple such hosts and the links are interchangeable. So if you get a 3-link download from one server and link #2 is dead, you can grab link #2 from an alternate ([Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] or [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], etc.) server.

It is rare that all links are dead on a single site but if that should ever happen, visit another of the free course sites and search for the course or product by name ... you're almost sure to find it.

These are similar to the free premium link generators because they take links used by subscribers of paid services like [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], Nitroflare, [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] and the many others and convert them to files you can get the download from. But there is a cost ... and depending on which you use, it's worth every single penny. And speaking of pennies, you'd be surprised to know how little it costs to get a one-year subscription (although a month-to-month account is very affordable but will cost more in the long-term).

I have a one-year subscription to two of these services: Deepbrid and Real-Debrid. I love them both. At first, I got off to a rough start with Real-Debrid, until I realized the problem wasn't that service but the majority of the links I got from a free course site were all dead!

Now I get consistently good results from both accounts and I'm downloading files I ordinarily used to walk away from. Not anymore!

So, if you're fed up with FREE and want to get better results:

* Fewer restrictions
* Access to more file share servers
* Better results

... then you'll need to pony-up a few pennies and buy a subscription to either (or both)

NOTE: You will notice Deepbrid (rated #1 by the blog poster) is mentioned among these free resources. You can, indeed, use DB for free, but remember what I said earlier about FREE being a 4-letter word. You are so restricted with a free account that you will not be able to grab downloads from the huge course and product download links you'll find on many of the free download sites I've posted about.

So, do your due diligence. Check them out and find a premium link generator that's right for you. Free or inexpensive --- you're sure to find one you will love.

LAYNA'S TIP: [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links generally work. If you come across links for multiple servers always go with the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links first ... Nitroflare, on the other hand, is just the opposite. I use Internet Download Manager to copy all the links into so it will show me whether the links are good or not. If it shows me Chrome or another browser, that suggests the links are good. "Not Found" on the other hand, means the links are dead. That saves me some time in deciding which links to convert.

So remember, if you only need to download a small ebook or a few course links every now-and-again, these free resources may be helpful.

On the other hand, if you regularly download the popular product launches, courses that contain dozens of videos/PDFs/mp3s, etc. then you need a paid subscription with a link converter.

I think you know which ones I like.

NOW --- PUT THEM TO THE TEST!

Do a quick test. Go over to PSDKeys.com and find a small graphic file you like. Go to the download page and grab either a [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] or Prefiles link ... or any link that is served by one of the FREE link generators you selected to test. I only mention [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] and Prefiles because these servers are generally very good for having links that work. Try as many as you like and be sure to put the full site url (including the http:// and the name of the file) or it won't work.

Follow the instructions in the blog post and see if you get the download.

Select the free link generators you like and bookmark the page.

Now, you've got a way to get smaller files from premium links. If you require more, it doesn't cost much more to get a quality link converter service!

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY WERE TAKEN FROM!

If you have questions, comments or want to share a premium link generator that is working for you, inquiring minds want to know!

UPDATE: I suggest you do a Google search to find the free sites shown in the blog post. The links in the article go to different sites that have little to do with the post and some may be dangerous. I just thought I'd add that ... and be careful what you click on.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
07-25-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: [GET] FREE PREMIUM LINK GENERATORS YOU CAN USE NOW!
You provide so much value with the information you provide. Thank you for your services.
07-25-2019, 11:57 AM
You never stop to amaze me. Thank you for putting in so much effort and time in writing great posts and explaining things so clearly.

Not forgetting your awesome shares!

Thanks you and reps added!

07-26-2019, 01:13 AM
Reps for you Layna for always going that extra mile. However I personally never use those "free" premium generators, as they are very unreliable. Deepbird is the only way to go. For just few dollars you get 30 days from deepbird, that's a no brainer. If you can't afford the $5 a month people what are you doing online anyway! I bet you spend more than that per week on artery clogging fast food! Skip just ONE take-out meal for the month and the deepbird fee is paid for! Warning, lecture up ahead: You shouldn't be eating take-out garbage anyway, unless you like heart attacks, high cholesterol, gaining weight,etc. OK lecture is over, we return you now to your normal programming.:)
07-26-2019, 09:17 AM
Perfect 10

Wow! I sent a glob of +Reps to you but that's not enough . . .

So I also join the chorus of folks that really appreciate your great shares and all your hard work for us!

Thanks
8.gif
07-26-2019, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2019 09:27 AM by kafirbaz12.)
Great! Did not know about deepbird. Taking away a lot of frustration! thank you layna
07-28-2019, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2019 02:56 AM by layna61524.)

@All: I appreciate the Heart and posts thanking and supporting my efforts from many of you here. It fuels what I do.

Yes, I have made many recent posts that sing the praises of Deepbrid. That is my go-to premium link converter ... with Real-Debrid my next favorite. I agree with StillStanding ... most of the FREE premium link "generators" are not what they are cracked up to be. That is why I prominently said in my post that FREE could end up being a 4-letter word.

Several people here are now happy Deepbrid users who have posted publicly to thank me for telling them about it. I'm happy to be of service!

When you have ready access to sites that display premium links (and there are quite a few of them ... I provide a list of them in another share), a service like Deepbrid and Real-Debrid is like being let into a vault and having your pick of whatever valuables you want!

Imagine being able to download from many popular premium file share links with just a single subscription!

Sadly, you will find that many times, the course links on premium servers are already dead. That can be frustrating and disappointing if you have a paid account with only ONE file host but with a Deepbrid or Real-Debrid account, you can test links from many different hosts!

So, take what you will from my original post. The only reason I shared this list of FREE sites is that some of you here seem hesitant to get your own account (even though the cost is a drop-in-the-bucket compared to the value you receive).

You can keep dilly-dallying but in the end, you will ask yourself why you waited so long to get your own.

Here's what you need to be in the Big League of black-hatters:

1. A Deepbrid or Real-Debrid account

2. Access to all the free course download sites (I provide that in a different share --- I believe it's called Layna's List of Download Sites ... there are several shares out there so search for them)

3. A download accelerator --- you can't spend forever downloading -- these course files often come in multi-part files that run into many gigabytes in size. Turn this duty over to the professional: let JDownloader2 or Internet Download Manager do it for you.

4. A much, much bigger external hard drive! These courses are getting bigger all the time. You need space and should spring for the largest capacity external hard drive you can afford.

5. Virus protection. Most of these courses are clean but you don't know for sure until you run a scan. This is especially true for executable program files, patch and crack files, etc. that come standard in many black-hat/pirated downloads. Keep your anti-virus program updated and running in real-time.

While the "FREE" link generator sites I mentioned in the OP won't help you get those coveted I-M guru new launch style courses, they might help if you're downloading a small, single file. There are just too many restrictions and limits.

At the end of the day, you're only cheating yourself if you don't get a Deepbrid or Real-Debrid account. But you'd be smart to do it now and get the best value before they hike up the prices.

@StillStanding: Do you have a favorite in this Thursday's Hall of Fame game? I know it's only the pre-season: a chance to rate new talent and form the final team rosters ... but I'm so stoked! Happydance

My prediction: Denver 20 Atlanta: 17

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
07-28-2019, 06:43 AM
Hey Layna,

Like you, I can't wait for the NFL to start. However I'm the type of fan that never misses a game in ANY of the major sports IF my team is playing, but in a game like this, I couldn't care less and I won't be watching it. In fact I have never watched an entire Super Bowl, World Series, NHL Stanley Cup Final if my team isn't in it! I may check in from time to time though just to see how the game is coming along. GO RAMS!
07-28-2019, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2019 10:41 AM by layna61524.)
@StillStanding: Oh ... okay ... that's an interesting take.

I used to be into college football, too and if one of the power-houses was playing (like Alabama, Ohio State or LSU) I would drop everything to watch -- especially around the holidays. Now, I pick-and-choose which I watch.

I will know how to "check in" on you during the season, then, if you only watch if your team plays. I have NFL Sunday Ticket and go from game-to-game, watching segments of some live and taping others to enjoy later -- right from the comforts of my own home.

Yeah, I'm that kind of pro football fan. Happydance

You all will be seeing a lot less of me around here once September 8th comes.

Let's get this season started!!!!

Layna61524

24.gif