84.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-07-2015, 01:40 AM
[GET] FREE Early access to "HOTJAR" - a UX Heatmap Service Similar to Crazy Egg, ClickTale and Qualaro
I found this FREE early access link in a UX testing forum for a UX behavior service called "Hotjar" that is launching, soon... it has services like Crazy Egg, ClickTale and Qualaro - but offers more than just heatmaps: http://www.hotjar.com/54776

[Image: hotjar.jpg]
02-07-2015, 03:57 AM
RE:
Thanks for this, buddy. Here's 5 reps for you!
02-07-2015, 04:18 AM
RE:
'Access to the Closed Beta is by invitation only.'

As an affiliate do you have an invite?

Thanks
02-07-2015, 05:36 AM
RE:
(02-07-2015 04:18 AM)DatingSystems Wrote:  'Access to the Closed Beta is by invitation only.'

Thanks
yes...
it's all good... join if you are interested.
02-07-2015, 07:09 AM
RE:
FYI, you need an invite to get access to the BETA...

However, after you sign-up, you are told that you are in a waiting queue, what your number is, and given the option to "Share this with 5 Friends" to get quicker access...

I feel the offer is valid and the website is honest...

FWIW
85.gif
02-07-2015, 08:33 AM
RE:
(02-07-2015 05:36 AM)toad Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 04:18 AM)DatingSystems Wrote:  'Access to the Closed Beta is by invitation only.'

Thanks
yes...

Well, TOAD, it appears that you were able to get your 6 months free access by having BBHF members signup under your referral ID. You really should have been more up front about this when you posted this thread. Strike one in my book.
02-07-2015, 08:41 AM
RE:
i thought referral/affiliate links were not allowed?
02-07-2015, 01:28 PM
RE:
(02-07-2015 08:33 AM)Sasquatch Wrote:  

Thanks
yes...

Well, TOAD, it appears that you were able to get your 6 months free access by having BBHF members signup under your referral ID. You really should have been more up front about this when you posted this thread. Strike one in my book.
Not really feeling your pain, monkey face... nice try.

Anyway, no one is twisting anyone's arm to get a free trial on an expensive traffic research tool... nobody.

It's unfortunate that something that make NO money is seen as "less-than" most of the posts on BBHF that openly steal from others... more precisely... celebrates thievery.
02-08-2015, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 05:39 AM by Sasquatch.)
RE:
(02-07-2015 01:28 PM)toad Wrote:  

Thanks
yes...

Anyway, no one is twisting anyone's arm to get a free trial on an expensive traffic research tool... nobody.

It's unfortunate that something that make NO money is seen as "less-than" most of the posts on BBHF that openly steal from others... more precisely... celebrates thievery.
Huh

Not really sure WTF you just said or why.

Noone said anything about whatever the hell this line was about:

"It's unfortunate that something that make NO money is seen as "less-than" most of the posts on BBHF that openly steal from others... more precisely... celebrates thievery."

Just some senseless babble from an immature little twit with an inferiority complex.

The problem here is that this was not a GET thread, it is a self promotion thread. As you knew when you created it, no one would "GET" the HOTJAR product, they would merely be put on a "waiting list" and then encouraged to get others to do the same thing with a reward of getting 6 months access for free if they got 5 to do exactly what you did, which was to sign up and provide their email. This is ok in the self promotion section but not here.

Continue this trend and see how long you last in this forum.

As far as calling me "Monkey Face"... you think that by trying to insult me that you're being cute and smart but sorry, froggy boy, you're not cute and certainly not smart.
Go back under the rock you climbed out from and enjoy your slimy little life. Tongue

Stike two.
02-08-2015, 08:05 AM
RE:
(02-08-2015 05:36 AM)Sasquatch Wrote:  
(02-07-2015 01:28 PM)toad Wrote:  

Thanks
yes...

Huh

Not really sure WTF you just said or why.

Noone said anything about whatever the hell this line was about:

"It's unfortunate that something that make NO money is seen as "less-than" most of the posts on BBHF that openly steal from others... more precisely... celebrates thievery."

Just some senseless babble from an immature little twit with an inferiority complex.

The problem here is that this was not a GET thread, it is a self promotion thread. As you knew when you created it, no one would "GET" the HOTJAR product, they would merely be put on a "waiting list" and then encouraged to get others to do the same thing with a reward of getting 6 months access for free if they got 5 to do exactly what you did, which was to sign up and provide their email. This is ok in the self promotion section but not here.

Continue this trend and see how long you last in this forum.

As far as calling me "Monkey Face"... you think that by trying to insult me that you're being cute and smart but sorry, froggy boy, you're not cute and certainly not smart.
Go back under the rock you climbed out from and enjoy your slimy little life. Tongue

Stike two.
idiot
63.gif

9.gif