14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-27-2022, 01:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2022 12:15 AM by WorldWarrior.)
[GET] FREE Checklists from Jimmy D Brown - "The Passion into Profit Checklist" and "The Mobile Business Checklist"
Got an email from JDB today about his new product which looks great as usual and on the sales page he offers these free checklists obviously as lead gen vehicles.

Sharing for anyone who isn't aware of the checklists or the full product.

DL the FREE Checklists. Multiple Mirrors

SP. *Places and Profits - Here’s How You Can Make A Difference, Make Money And Make The Rules For When And Where You Run Your Digital Business*

Max reps if anyone has the full product and can share!

If there's enough interest I may consider purchasing if we can't "crowd source this."

World Warrior
10-28-2022, 09:41 PM
RE: [GET] FREE Checklists from Jimmy D Brown - "The Passion into Profit Checklist" and "The Mobile Business Checklist"
I'd be interested in full version PLR.
11-03-2022, 03:42 AM
RE: [GET] FREE Checklists from Jimmy D Brown - "The Passion into Profit Checklist" and "The Mobile Business Checklist"
You're OFF topic this thread is for PLR and MRR products only,
moreover this is a free give away product so it does not belong here.

Thanks for respecting the forum's rules.

SuperMIC
12-26-2022, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the nice share!

MAX reps!
10-13-2023, 01:49 AM
RE: [GET] FREE Checklists from Jimmy D Brown - "The Passion into Profit Checklist...
(12-26-2022 06:56 PM)tiger777 Wrote:  Thanks for the nice share!

MAX reps!

I think he has a new full version available. I don't have it but saw an email about it today.

Magic Button :

World Warrior
74.gif
10-14-2023, 01:45 PM
Very nice share. Love me some JDB.

27.gif