26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2023, 03:04 AM
RE: [GET] FIRELAUNCHERS - NUTRITION FOR KIDS PLR
Thanks for the share
04-15-2023, 06:08 PM
Thanks. I just saw on the news that there's a big problem with boys being malnutritional. I'm going to have to break down and buy the upsell. Max reps to you show and ghost fox (sounds like you're catfishing. lol)
04-20-2023, 10:35 PM
Zanderman: Catfishing? No bait and switch here.

I rewrote most of the PLR by hand and am now in the process of rewriting with AI.

You’re welcome to visit our food pantry, and volunteer, any time you’re in the Toledo, Ohio area.
04-21-2023, 02:45 PM
[quote='Ghost Fox' pid='3552726' dateline='1681994101']
Zanderman: Catfishing? No bait and switch here.

I rewrote most of the PLR by hand and am now in the process of rewriting with AI.

You’re welcome to visit our food pantry, and volunteer, any time you’re in the Toledo, Ohio area.
[/quote

Your name sounds like you’re catfishing someone. I’ll let you know when I get the Upsell. That’s not a bad idea. I think I’ll use chatgpt to write some the way I want.

I’ll still grab the upgrade to support the vendor and get the lead pages, ect. Lyk
05-18-2023, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2023 11:03 AM by Ghost Fox.)
(04-21-2023 02:45 PM)zanderman Wrote:  [quote='Ghost Fox' pid='3552726' dateline='1681994101']

Your name sounds like you’re catfishing someone. I’ll let you know when I get the Upsell. That’s not a bad idea. I think I’ll use chatgpt to write some the way I want.

Thank you and you're welcome Zanderman.

BTDubz, I really am an all access kind of girl. Mostly white hat like Raven (CSI Cyber), though a real Grey Witch (Bitch with Wi-Fi) when I need to be. I could have used Nomi (Sense8) but that's not my lane, Art3mis (Ready Player One) is cool but Felicity Smoak is more my age and using my real name would be an FNG mistake that would zero me out for sure.

PS: PM me if you need a good progressive rewrite prompt I custom crafted based on Sam Woods Bionic Analysis.
46.gif

46.gif