49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-09-2012, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2012 09:47 PM by chakradhiraj.)
[GET] ExtremeSpammer for Twitter- helps increase your followers
I surely hope this is allowed, as I have read and reread the rules and do not share list and believe its ok to share.
Forgive me if it is not, but I can't see how.

Anyhow, what this is, is a collection of mirc based scripts I have collected over the years, as well as scripts that can post on twitter via irc.
I have used it in the past to target @mentions and reply desired RTs and what not.
I did not write the majority of the scripts, however, every single one that I did not create, were given freely to the public to do as they wished and most of them state this, which is why I assume its ok to reshare back.

This is loaded with tons of notepads full of great content to use in your desire to gain attention via twitter.
I have gained many followers using it.
I actually came up with the idea to share this from another members post:

Code:
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-se...tions.html

I suggest if you desire this bot, to add the zip file loaded with great posting content into it from the above thread link.

I have reloaded everything from scratch, so that my personal info would not be included and you will have to reload the twitter scripts yourself and a few have to be registered in your twitter account in the twitter apps area, for them to work, and not all of them can be loaded at the same time, they will conflict either other.
I included full instructions on how to register the apps which is perfectly legit in twitters eyes.
I never did figure out how to have it auto post w/n itself, so I would just open two instances of it and have the ad script post desired keywords which would set off the other instance to post.
Pm me if you have any issues with figuring that out.

Also, this is no install.
just click the irc.exe and it connects to the irc server.
As I said, I have collected and used this for many years and some of the stuff is outdated, and was designed for MSN,
but I left it all in as it may be useful for something.

My bad, if this is too noob for most of the experienced coders and what not here, but I am sure some people will find great use for this though.
Its my attempt to give back to this great forum with the only thing I have worthy and legal to share

Now for the bad news, virus total claims there is 3 questionable files, however its complete nonsense. 90% of this script is notepads.
And frankly, I am too ignorant to even create a virus and at what benefit would that do me to be banned from the place that's teaching me seo and what not?

Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/21a81149...350466763/

download
enjoy
11-09-2012, 06:04 AM
RE:
What is this . It wants me to install something that I don't really understand.
11-09-2012, 06:10 AM
RE:
if you can't understand :-) then its better that you don't download it amigo^____^

26.gif