79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-16-2012, 03:53 PM
[GET] Exit Rescue plugin - 100% FREE Popup on Exit to Save Your Lost Blog Traffic
Sales Page:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...escue.html

100% FREE Popup on Exit to Save Your Lost Blog Traffic... Click a Few Buttons to Install This Easy Plugin, and Now You're Making Extra Money from Otherwise Lost Pop Up Traffic!

Scroll Down and Sign Up Below to Get This Plugin for Free...

I won't be promoting this free product to my list or to the public for a couple of months, Warriors get first dibs on this free plugin.

Congratulations. Now you don't have to edit any messy code to add an unblockable popup to your WordPress blog.

Quickly Add an Unblockable Exit Popup to Your WordPress Blog That Asks: Are You Sure You Want To Leave This Site?

When you fill out your name and e-mail address in the boxes below, and confirm that address, I'll give you a pop up that, when you visitors load your blog, asks if you want to leave your current page.

You can hit people with a squeeze page to capture their name and e-mail address, a long form sales letter, even a video convincing them to stay on your site.

This plugin is completely customizable, so you can choose to only capture visitors who have stayed on your blog for 30 seconds or more... or ONLY stop people from leaving your site if they're closing the window or tab.

Installation is easy. You simply upload a zip file to your WordPress blog, activate, and specify a custom message and URL to send to your exit traffic. Simple.

Many people offer similar scripts for $47 or even $97. Exit Rescue is yours, 100% free.

Quickly Add an Unblockable Exit Popup to Your WordPress Blog That Asks: Are You Sure You Want To Leave This Site?

Direct Download:

29.gif