36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-20-2014, 08:47 PM
[GET] Email Marketing Deliverability 2014 (89$)
Email Marketing Deliverability 2014

The complete email marketing deliverability guide for 2014

Magic Button :
[code]https://www.udemy.com/email-marketing-deliverability-2014/?couponCode=FreeForAll[/code]
06-20-2014, 09:28 PM
RE:
code expired -pity
06-21-2014, 12:25 AM
RE:
please update the coupon
06-21-2014, 03:59 AM
RE:
The code should have been FreeForASelectFew rather than FreeForALL.
06-21-2014, 04:12 AM
RE:
posting on bbhf and only allowing a few is...brilliant marketing, well very sneaky. bbhf gives them lots of free traffic, they give away a small pittance and get lots in return.
6.gif
06-21-2014, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 07:03 AM by Archon.)
RE:
Keep in mind you can get any Udemy course by purchasing ripping and then refunding.

So I don't know what is the value of pissing us off by offering a few spots. They should
keep it to themselves and not waste our time. We recognize your efforts in producing your
course only for profit, then market it yourself. We are the best product reviewers they
could have as well as helping the community there as we do here.

Doing this we realize your lacking of abundance and won't purchase the course. We all
have a code of ethics here to purchase what is useful and profitable. If we purchased
every dam course at full price with all the garbage and deception.. could we really afford
it time, effort and ROI result wise.

We don't need to be a part of their marketing strategy, they are part of our marketing strategy.
06-21-2014, 08:34 AM
RE:
I am boycotting this course. There were a measly few passes bestowed on the fortunate - who are surely well on their way to conquering the internet by now - leaving the rest of us behind with nothing but regret for abandoning the computer momentarily to go to the bathroom and missing the chance at one of the precious..... golden..... cherished..... coveted..... FREE passes. For now on I am simply posting the following symbol for cruel instructors who hold out a cookie and then pull it back................ ((^))

That's me vigorously waving my middle finger at the computer screen.

((^))

REP me if you're with me!!!
06-21-2014, 09:25 AM
RE:
The sense of entitlement of the last two replies is astounding. Any free code posted on this forum should be met with a feeling of gratitude and thanks. Why do you feel entitled to a free code to an instructors course just because you want one?

P.S. I'm pretty sure that no Udemy instructors care that you are boycotting their course.
06-21-2014, 09:48 AM
RE:
[quote='thedevildog' pid='780724' dateline='1403306702']
The sense of entitlement of the last two replies is astounding. Any free code posted on this forum should be met with a feeling of gratitude and thanks. Why do you feel entitled to a free code to an instructors course just because you want one?

P.S. I'm pretty sure that no Udemy instructors care that you are boycotting their course.
[/quote]Well said. There's enough free information out there, and enough courses on Udemy for free, that one more shouldn't make or break anyone. I have certainly taken advantage of many free ones here, and feel grateful for the opportunity and grace of those who offered them for free! And, if it's something you feel you really need, buy it for heaven's sake. I have bought courses in the past, and will in the future. They are seldom expensive, since there are always discounts out there offered by Udemy so you don't have to pay full price...I think there is a 70% off deal right now. Anyway, I practice an attitude of gratitude, including always rep-ing those members who provide coupons freely and on their time for OUR benefit!!
06-21-2014, 10:02 AM
RE:
There is a lot to agree with on your position DevilDog. The majority of courses that I have taken and reviewed are courses that I have paid for. My ire for this and another today arose when I saw that 600 viewers were apportioned a maximum of 66 passes. On the other course only 25 passes were given out - not just for this forum but for all forums. There is a give and take balance between instructor's marketing motivations and this forum's collective influence to seed a new course's student count and review count which are critical to giving new courses momentum. I simply thought these examples were out of balance. It's also Friday and I was feeling playful. No real harm was intended - I am grateful to Udemy instructors' generosity and to this forum's team involvement.
48.gif

35.gif