48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-02-2020, 11:42 AM
RE: [GET] Elwave 10.0e + Patch - Working Method
(06-29-2020 09:45 PM)blackclay Wrote:  Pardon me. Can I still download and use this? Just figured out that this does not work on a MAC. @lostinheaven: Do you know of Elliott wave tools similar to elwave that I can use on mac or online which works well?

use wine or CrossOver.
there's also PlayOnMac.
you can also use VirtualBox.
07-04-2020, 05:58 AM
(06-29-2020 09:45 PM)blackclay Wrote:  Pardon me. Can I still download and use this? Just figured out that this does not work on a MAC. @lostinheaven: Do you know of Elliott wave tools similar to elwave that I can use on mac or online which works well?

Sorry but for mac I dont know
07-31-2020, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020 02:53 AM by h4nt.)
thank you so much for this program, it's work, and I'm already try it for some days, it's good, but after I close my laptop and start to use it again, I have message error, "access violation", do you have some issue like me? or is the patch fully work?
07-31-2020, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020 09:20 AM by lostinheaven.)
Sometimes happens to me too ...but I close and do it again and starts working again...and as I notice live updating works as well

1 Opens a weekly graph like 4 weeks and analize it and it will say insufficient data
2. let the weekly graph open then you can start opening diferent graphs for different pairs and tmf

(07-31-2020 02:52 AM)h4nt Wrote:  thank you so much for this program, it's work, and I'm already try it for some days, it's good, but after I close my laptop and start to use it again, I have message error, "access violation", do you have some issue like me? or is the patch fully work?
07-31-2020, 12:48 PM
failing to download
76.gif
08-28-2022, 07:58 PM
Hello, lostinheaven, need your help to provide the new link, the old link is already expired.., thanks a lot for your kindness.
09-17-2022, 02:22 AM
Yeah.. working link would be nice
09-25-2022, 01:07 PM
Anyone have new link to reupload?
10-04-2022, 04:30 AM
(11-26-2019 03:19 AM)lostinheaven Wrote:  [Image: yDeI7U6.jpg]

ELWAVE is the premiere automated real-time Elliot Wave software, offering fully labeled charts, projecting targets and exits, trend channels and a Summary that gives a clear and concise overview of signals on multiple time frames.

On top of that you get a charting engine optimized for use with Elliott Wave based trading and a myriad of features such as real-time alerts, extensive scripting capabilities including custom indicators and easy to use, template based, realtime Alerts and Conditions, Scanning and much, much more.

ELWAVE 10 adds Condition Scripts which can be used for instance to define additional entry or exit criteria, such as a trailing-stop, to be used in combination with Elliott Wave based signals. The new Action Scripts allow you to create scripts that connect ELWAVE to other programs (for example your broker's trading interface)1
. In addition ELWAVE 10 offers vastly improved multi-monitor support and numerous other enhancements.

SP:
https://www.elwave.com/index.html

Download:

https://www18.zippyshare.com/v/yu6JnORz/file.html

PS. If you use metatrader don't forget to copy ElwaveMetaTraderPlugin.dll to the metatrader libraries and ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript.ex4 to the metatrader scripts.
Method to make it work: when you run the program if you add a chart for a pair of smaller tmf will give you an error and you have to close the program. So the the way I found that make it work is: open a chart for a pair, daily candle for a week and make the analisys, it will say that can't do it cause there's no suficient data but that's ok. Let the chart open and now you can open the charts you want for different TMF and different pairs and make the analisys. Just one thing, normally the program can make realtime feed update but to me it's not working, if want a chart with new data have to open a new chart, but that I can do it easily..Happydance

Reupload pls. Link not working
10-07-2022, 12:46 AM
somebody has link?
65.gif

19.gif