57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-12-2019, 11:53 AM
[GET] Eklatant Forex Robot
[Image: cropped-logo-copy.png]

[Image: eklatant.png]

“Brand New Revolutionary Forex Trading Robot Helps You Generate Stable Profit Every Month Without Making Loss…”

And Best of All is That Even the Rankest FOREX Rookie Can Make It Work…by doing almost nothing!

Turn on your computer.
Run the software.
Watch your balance soar!
But the problem is: If the greedy BIG players in the Forex market knew about the Existence of This Secret FOREX Software, they would try to shut this website down at any cost!

Download Page:

Code:
http://www.eklatantforexrobot.com/dwldekltnt56897412/

PS: I've not tested it yet but I believe someone need to crack it.
05-12-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: [GET] Eklatant Forex Robot
Thanks sunnyTRIO.
This has 2 ex4 files and a manual.
It requires Metatrader 4.

If you go here you'll see the 3 versions offered:
http://www.eklatantforexrobot.com/buy-now/

Mirror:
RAR uses standard forum PW...
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-12-2019, 12:38 PM
(05-12-2019 12:30 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Thanks sunnyTRIO.
This has 2 ex4 files and a manual.
It requires Metatrader 4.

If you go here you'll see the 3 versions offered:
http://www.eklatantforexrobot.com/buy-now/

Mirror:
RAR uses standard forum PW...

Since you have this file way before me, I presume you might have try it.
So is this any good?
05-12-2019, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2019 12:59 PM by Lumos.)
Rainbow RE: [GET] Eklatant Forex Robot
Hi sunnyTRIO and thanks for the thanks !!

I have not become confident enough to try my hand at this yet - just slowly learning about it and watching what is shared about it for that same purpose.

My curiosity was activated by the 'robot' aspect of this, so I wanted to see what is inside it.

Then I looked at its 4 page manual - and since you ask for visitors to mirror stuff that you share, I did that also.

I haven't any $$ which would be easy to lose into any bad trades, so I'll need to feel much more confident AND have some extra $$ before I risk it.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-12-2019, 01:14 PM
(05-12-2019 12:56 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Hi sunnyTRIO and thanks for the thanks !!

I have not become confident enough to try my hand at this yet - just slowly learning about it and watching what is shared about it for that same purpose.

My curiosity was activated by the 'robot' aspect of this, so I wanted to see what is inside it.

Then I looked at its 4 page manual - and since you ask for visitors to mirror stuff that you share, I did that also.

I haven't any $$ which would be easy to lose into any bad trades, so I'll need to feel much more confident AND have some extra $$ before I risk it.
Thanks

That's alright @smithnowt.
Thanks for your feedback.
82.gif
05-12-2019, 09:24 PM
I have a friend based in Libya who uses this same robot to manage investors' funds including mine and with the results he came up with...I believe it's a good robot software for MT4...as he always says, 'As long as you are not greedy...'

14.gif