18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-27-2012, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2012 11:52 PM by BoaHancock.)
[GET] Easy Method to Make $100 Daily (direct link in thread)
1) Below is a simple site/script that you will need to upload to your server and put your cpa ad or content locker on it. I used insurance offers because they pay very well per lead. If you are using content locker be sure that there's no background widget image or make a transparent .png one. Place your code on Step2.html

2) Now Post at classified sites or Job sites that you are hiring people for basic data entry positions. Let them know upfront that it requires great time management and they must be fast. Be creative and make it as real as possible. Take a look at some legit ads posted on those sites and just change it around a bit. Place your email address in the ad and wait.

3) In a day or 2 you should have a few hundred emails in your inbox. DO NOT RESPOND TO THE EMAILS JUST YET! Before you respond to the emails be sure to delete your ad. This is a really important step! I repeat DELETE the ad on the freelancer or classified site THEN respond to the emails.

4) When replying to the emails make it as professional as possible. Thank them for having interest in your job position and tell them that once they take the speed test they can begin work with daily payouts. In the email send them to your domain with the site/script.

5) Check your account and rinse and repeat

Note: you must press thanks and refresh to access direct link:
[spoiler] http://paystoblog.com/hiring.zip[/hide]
11-28-2012, 05:55 PM
RE:
Thanks for the thanks guys. :)
11-28-2012, 07:31 PM
RE:
honestly - F*CK the guy that invent this.
good method anyway, but...
11-29-2012, 07:21 AM
RE:
If the leads won't convert for the advertiser you can get your cpa account banned
11-29-2012, 01:37 PM
RE:
i think cpa offers are geo targeted and most of freelancers are from india / pakistan / bangladesh ..etc and these countries are not included in any cpa company !
40.gif
03-10-2014, 09:32 AM
RE:
can this be reuploaded please? thanks!
[Image: happy.gif]
04-07-2014, 12:04 AM
RE:
Can anyone reup this plz??
04-20-2014, 03:36 PM
RE:
the website is down.
04-27-2014, 07:34 PM
RE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvbE-pBmT_A

I finally found a way to earn money without lot of effort, it's easy and can earn a lot if done right. Watch full video for details.
05-24-2014, 03:53 AM
RE:
Lol. I'm unemployed and I'm reading this. This is part of the reason why I'm unemployed. Too much time taken.
31.gif

11.gif