48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2012, 08:12 PM
[GET] [EXCLUSIVE WSO] Your PROFIT WILL BE BEST on your LIFE with TOP KILLER Marketing Methods![Proved]
[Image: fiverrbankexculusiverec.jpg]
[Image: fiverrbankexculusiverec.gif]
[Image: fiverrbankexculusiverec.gif]
[Image: fiverrbankpage205.jpg]

[Image: btncmbo_25891.png]

[Image: fiverrbankpage208.jpg]

Sales Page:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/718727-exclusive-warrior-special-offer-your-profit-will-best-your-life-top-killer-marketing-methods-proved.html

Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1VF5SGMR

Credits: mrcederv
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
11-30-2012, 08:18 PM
RE:
I believe this is already shared in the forum

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-EXCLUSIVE-WSO-Make-UNSTOPPABLE-Profit-with-using-1-Money-Making-Course-On-The-Market-Proofed

REVIEW:

The first third of the pdf is informative, especially for newbies that have never used Fiverr (or as the author calls it: FIBERR). It's pretty well written, which makes me think it might be cut and paste from google or something because...

The last 2 thirds of the pdf is a grammar explosion of words that make NO sense whatsoever. Hell, he calls it FIBERR! That's not the only mistake. I don't usually care about grammar, but when I can't read a sentence at all, it's painful. Then the next sentence and then the next.

I don't think he's going to make any sales at his price point ($9) and he's going to get lots of refunds because it is just a pain in the ass.

Oh by the way:

"This technic is the BEST WAY of boosting your balance. This method can make you a MILLIONAIRE "

Yep, you heard that right! this method (technic)of arbitrage using "FIBERR" will make you a millionaire !!!! omg!!!

If you're a newbie and have never used fiverr this might be a sorry introduction. If you know fiverr already, don't bother with this report.

Anyway, thanks OP for the share.
REPS ALWAYS APPRECIATED =D
12-01-2012, 12:07 AM
RE:
Just checked the WarriorPlus and up to now there is no even a sale of this WSO. Pity him that he can't even recover the listing fee of $40
12-01-2012, 12:16 AM
RE:
yeah, poor guy. did you read the sales letter? clearly language barrier issues....
12-01-2012, 01:14 AM
d***
Reading that copy hurt my head lol, he really should have had an English speaking person proof read his sales copy before putting that BSO out...
41.gif

12-02-2012, 06:47 PM
RE:
[Image: cYcLa.png]
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 07:42 PM by Creator of Universe.)
RE:
the title itself made me read thrice.... heh e he:) Ncheck teh first testimonial in slaes page... its from "Fiverr Provider" hahahhah LO god..

83.gif