54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2018, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2018 12:00 PM by layna61524.)
[GET] EASY AS PB and J: SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW. MAKE MONEY DOING IT.
UPDATE -- 08/24/2018 -- EDITED TO
ADD LINK TO AMAZON WHERE YOU CAN (OPTIONALLY) READ THE REVIEWS
=================

EASY AS PB AND J
SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW.
MAKE MONEY DOING IT.

[Image: 2018-08-24_1651.png]

FROM AMAZON.COM (BY THE AUTHORS):

We wrote this book for you. Bite-sized and jam-packed inspiration with practical step-by-step guidance to show you how to share what you know and make money doing it. No matter who you are, what you do, or what you believe you are capable of doing - you have a PB&J inside you.

PB&J = the sandwich and represents the digital product you can make to sell by packaging the areas of excitement and expertise you already have into pieces of content.

P = the peanut butter represents “Personality.” All the pieces of you that are essential to creating the PB&J product that’s right for you. This is the gooey deliciousness inside you of who you want to be and how you want to feel each moment you are living life.

B = the bread represents your “Buyers.” The people you will share your areas of excitement or expertise with while they pay you for the value you’ve added to their life.

J = the jelly represents your “Joy” and is the specific area of your excitement or expertise that you want to package and sell to people.

We’re not single, twenty-somethings, who can focus 100% on growing the next great internet sensation of a company. We’re forty-something parents of two amazing kids, student loans, professional degrees, mini-van driving, real life people who simply want you to know 1000% that if you want "more" you can have more without leaving what you already love and worked hard to achieve behind.

To think that you're simply your [occupation] limits you. You are the totality of all your —life experiences, sports played, instruments learned, and obstacles overcome—and so are we. We simply learned how to cash in on the totality of who we are while still keeping our [occupations] and so can you!

We want you to know that you already have everything inside you that you need to take your life where you want to go - to live doing what you love surrounded by the people you love.

We wrote this book for you and the unique talents and skills you have to offer to the world and it’s intersected your life at this moment for a special purpose -- to bring a joy and simplicity into your world.

Copyright 2016, 137 pp., PDF, mobi formats included

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
Use either the Ge.tt Link or the Zippy Link below. Thanks! Layna61524:
Ge.tt Link:
http://ge.tt/29SAGDr2
Zippy Link:
https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/Vy1mQGgK/file.html

LAYNA'S NOTE: I read some of the many great reviews for this book. I am sharing it here to help others get access to it. Please read and apply it to see whatever changes you want to make in your life as it is now. I know I plan to do just that.

YOU CAN SEE THE REVIEWS HERE IF YOU LIKE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FEasy-As-PB-Share-Know%2Fdp%2F0997934808%2F

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/95f5bf.../detection
File name: Easy As PB&J.rar
File size: 800.57 KB
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Analysis date: 2018-08-24 23:45:56 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Take the time to enjoy this share! Mirrors welcome.

Thanks
for reading my post
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-25-2018, 11:10 AM
RE: [GET] EASY AS PB and J: SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW. MAKE MONEY DOING IT.
Thanks Layna61524.

This looks like a good read. Need a fire and a quilt
plus a drink wouldn't hurt to dig into it.

Rep givenHappydance
08-25-2018, 11:15 AM
Looks very interesting. Thank you!

Max reps!
08-25-2018, 11:55 AM
@Maggie Jo: You're welcome. Enjoy, my friend!

@Myastora: I love the description you set up for reading this book ... you sound like my kinda person! Enjoy the share, buddy!

I highly suggest that everybody go to Amazon and read the very good reviews for this book. I am adding the READ MORE HERE link to this post, as well as to the original share. My apologies for leaving it out earlier.

READ MORE HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FEasy-As-PB-Share-Know%2Fdp%2F0997934808%2F

Layna61524

Layna61524
08-26-2018, 02:21 AM
Thanks for the share. Reps added.
43.gif
08-26-2018, 04:12 AM
Okay, y'all ... I'm back with a little review of this book. I invite others to chime in with their input.

All in all ... not a bad read. Rather interesting.

Without ruining it for anyone who hasn't had the chance to read it yet...

It started off rather hopeful. But half-way through, it seems I was reading a re-hash of the same message over and over. That you should create a life you love and start where you are now ... not wait for some time in the future (like retirement; when the kids move out; etc.) that may not seem so concrete.

I was sorely disappointed in that I was expecting to get a step-by-step overview of the PB&J Course Design they refer to almost a gazillion times throughout the book ... but that never happened. Unless I missed it.

Maybe I should reserve judgment until I've visited the link to their multi-media area they refer you to. I read that there are lots of videos and very useful "tools" to help you on your PB&J journey.

Yeah; I'll do that ... to see if I've missed a lot of content not available from just reading the book.

The book was uplifting in that it kept assuring me how easy it is to create an online course and get people to pay you up to $100 a month; every month. Or that most people who think nobody would want anything they have to sell because their "expertise" isn't anything special ...

I was also impressed by the (few) people who endorsed the couple and their course by sharing what it did for their own respective PB&J projects.

But, after reading this to completion, I felt set up just to be let down. I was full of excitement the description of the book on Amazon and all those great reviews.

I loved the stories that Chris and Tamsen tell ... about themselves and others. But in my humble opinion, this book fell short of giving me the specifics.

All I wanted to know ... what I really really wanted to know was this:

How do I create a PB&J Course ... perfect it ... and do it over and over again?!

I could have done without the constant references to PB&J Design Course. PB&J this and PB&J that ... that by the end of the book, I'd completely lost my appetite for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Before long, that PB&J analogy sounded silly and completely irrelevant in context to the book's subject matter.

They mentioned the online course so much that I thought the book was just an oversized ad disguised as a book to get you to enroll in the course. But alas, at the end, they did not even seem to direct you to enroll in the course.

I don't know --- I scratched my head in wonderment.

Did I miss something...?

Let me know. In the meantime, I plan to visit the multimedia center. I may be back with egg on my face. Or an even harsher critique.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
08-26-2018, 01:44 PM
Hi Layna and Thanks for your open and honest review !!!

On a semi-related note...
There is a user here who is making courses on both Udemy and Skillshare and does allow free access to them for us folks.
He made one about doing voiceover work with a very fla$hy title - and how he $pent like $700 on $tuff so get into it - and he DOES have a great voice and presentation...BUT:
He admitted when asked right out that after months he has yet to make more then $50 despite his attempts at getting that work.

Moral of this story (IMO):

Sometimes it doesn't matter how good a person is at what they do or how well prepared either - some of the worst junk ever created has also created megabucks for some while some of the finest stuff ever created has fallen flat.

My suggestion=>
Be clever like the guy who came up with the 'pet rock' and spread it around well.
(I only just wish I could come up with something new and clever like that !!!)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

42.gif