77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2020, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 12:38 PM by DragonsRider.)
RE: [GET] Dr. Rashid Buttar - THE CORONAVIRUS AGENDA - WHAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW
One of the reasons Youtube gave for terminating David Icke channel is that he talked about the virus covid-19. The same with Facebook too. David Icke has been under their radar for a long time and they shut David´s channel down at the time of on going operation of the Psychopath shadowy government criminals.

But isn´t Dr. Rashid saying the same thing what David Icke was saying but his channel is running? Could it be if Youtube decided to ban Dr. Rashid´s channel, this could mean that what Rashid was saying is true since he is a Doctor and not a conspiracy theorists? I guess it just a matter of time.

If mandatory vaccination is approved in USA, then you know you are near the end of your already diminishing freedom rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdSrY9-viEA
05-05-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: [GET] Dr. Rashid Buttar - THE CORONAVIRUS AGENDA - WHAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW
I forgot, here is another important and interesting video you guys need to watch. Recommended by Dr Rashid Buttar.

outofshadows.org
05-05-2020, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 04:08 PM by Lumos.)
DragonsRider, David Icke has a sort of cult-like following and that makes him a larger target.
This operates in the same way that a great many people have been devout followers of some big political figures who have been the worst of the worst - but were followed blindly just because they wanted to believe in whatever was being said.
Dr. Buttar is not so large of a target, at least not yet.
And perhaps you already know that the 'Out of Shadows' video has been posted several times here before ??

Speaking personally about that video - I found it to be good in that it points to illusions vs. reality, BUT:
It is also full of religion, god and devil stuff, which I find to be quite unhelpful when it comes to gaining factual clarity.

No matter what church or religion someone prefers - regardless of whatever spiritual leaning they may have - the problem right now which needs correction is not going to be solved spiritually or philosophically - it requires active participations and resistances.

Like that NP in the 'murder' video says - buck the system - refuse to be intimidated or frightened into submission.

Fear of death ??

Sorry to remind - but we all die anyhow - and speaking only for myself, I would rather be dead than vaxxed and chipped - period.

What quality of life will we all have when we are made into cyborgs who are forced to do ONLY as we are told ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-05-2020, 04:13 PM
@ Smithnowt
I didn´t know that some of the videos were shared but nevertheless there are always someone who haven´t seen it.

" No matter what church or religion someone prefers - regardless of whatever spiritual leaning they may have - the problem right now which needs correction is not going to be solved spiritually or philosophically - it requires active participations and resistances. "
Straight to the main core!

it requires active participations and resistances - is exactly we all need be doing.

here is a new video from Dr. Rashid Buttar which I am watching now.

05-05-2020, 05:58 PM
Making one's self think CLEAR thoughts is a commitment practiced by very few people, sadly.

Most folks resist taking in any info that goes against their life-long beliefs quite fiercely.
(That sort of response actually uses far more energy via anger than the actual thinking would require.)

At its very core, what we are living through right now revolves around the very simple fact that most people alive today totally accept this phrase:
'Viruses make you sick'
Which is a superb con job helped along by the common concept of computer malware.

There IS a parallel - but again, that is just too challenging for most folks to take in...

Fact:
No valid proof exists substantiating the existence of medical viruses - and absent that - no proof equally that these invented ideas cause any illnesses in living beings.

What is quite functional however is ways to get people to accept bad and harmful memes.

Getting such flawed memes into the mainstream compares directly with computer malware via being the same type of thing as 'bad code'.
I have come to call this process a 'mind virus'.

Look at the hypnotic messages posted on YT, and look around at all the poor folks fooled into thinking that using some sort of mask will keep them 'safe' - when in reality it is their minds which were infected via a bunch of bad code, causing them to accept an unsupportable fear as their reality.

For those folks it is already...:
Game Over.
73.gif
05-05-2020, 06:57 PM
I have not watched this video, yet. She is a whistleblower...I think she worked at FEMA.

This is on David Icke's website.

05-09-2020, 03:29 AM
"Covid-19 Conspiracy?" Video Series
CENSORED ON YouTube

[Image: Screen-Shot-2020-04-01-at-5.55.55-AM.png]

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PART 1

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PART 2

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PART 3

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PART 4

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PART 5

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PART 6
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
08-19-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: [GET] Dr. Rashid Buttar - THE CORONAVIRUS AGENDA - WHAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DON'T...
I posted this very early on in this thread - and it is still very pertinent - especially the wonderful info provided by dr. Cowan, which I suggest that EVERYONE really needs to give a good viewing to.

(04-30-2020 11:34 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  What does this really look like to you smart folks here:
Like a genuine illness, or more like it is just a political flim-flam ??

Suggestions:
- Be attentive to the outspoken dr. folks explaining exactly what 'viruses' are vs. what they are NOT;
- Look into what an exosome is;

Dr. Thomas Cowan did a superb video about those top 2 things...here:
Code:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TEThRUAWIxR1/
And details from and about it were posted here=>
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Coro...pid3022404

- Examine the concept of necrophobia, which 99% of us here in the US don't even know that we suffer with.

For certain, here in ammurrikka we've been had - fooled since birth, and too many drink the koolaid without question.

Sadly, the hour is getting late folks and if we desire NOT to be fully enslaved by the owners, this is the time to make ourselves heard.
08-21-2020, 12:27 PM
Wake-up call...for those who are brave enough:

War has been declared - on ALL of us !!

(08-21-2020 11:15 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  Those words in the title need to be repeated until enough folks realize it is the truth, here and now.

Actual, biological warfare is actively in progress, and its targets are all non-combatants world-wide - that's right, just regular, average folks...like:
You and me.

Lots and lots has been said about the current world conditions, but NOBODY is calling it warfare - perhaps just due to their fears ??

Some very revealing videos are shared in this other thread:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-We-a...tion-still

The (very courageous) president of Ghana has come forward pointing at some of the evils, and even he did not come right out and call it a war - but it IS now war.

Biological and chemical warfare have been openly banned all over this world and there are treaties to that effect - and yet it is being done openly, here and now.

In plain words:
Whomever is truly in charge (NOT the government) has ordered military resources to produce ever-worsening biological weapons - moved them around - and set them to work on the civilian populations world-wide, blaming it on an 'accidental release' from China's single bioweapons lab.

OPEN WARFARE, AIMED AT ALL OF US AS THE ENEMIES.

Most folks, everywhere have already become victims of 'the virus' either financially, medically, or even via the fears, isolations and stresses.

For anyone brave enough to do so, have a look into what Ghana's president reveals, and the document that describes all the planned phases of this warfare.

WEARING MASKS and STAYING HOME WILL NOT STOP THE WAR UPON US THAT HAS BEGUN.

9.gif