25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-09-2015, 10:48 AM
[GET] Directory+ Portal WordPress Theme (V. 1.16) (Latest Update)
Hi Guys,
this is my first share, i really thanks to BBHF and for those who have shared Themeforest themes. and this is my first buy in themeforest.

Just bought it and 100% CLEAN.
download link below
https://copy.com/hzcEHvfM1c8uueeA

Reps much appreciate.
10-09-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: [GET] Directory+ Portal WordPress Theme (V. 1.16) (Latest Update)
thnks for your share.
ı didnt see plugins in the zip file.
have you got them too?
10-10-2015, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 01:54 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
Cheers @Muhammad! [+5Reps] for your generosity.

Personally, I've been developing a website with this theme for the past 6 weeks and find it to be the best WP Directory I've tested yet :-)

I see you are Not VIP here on BBHF (yet), but if you were to become VIP, I assure you - you would greatly benefit from all the goodies being shared there... including access to a 'Group Journey' thread which follows the design and development of a directory website using this exact Directory+ theme:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Grou...Web-Design

It goes through the Hosting requirements, installing, identifying issues/resolving issues, plugin testing, design and customization examples and tips, mock-ups of enhanced Pages, monetization strategies, among other useful things.

As well, keep you eyes open for a small bundle to be shared here for Directory+
Once completed, I will post New Graphics, which complement/follow the style of the default icons included already :-)
(...so you can easily add new categories beyond what the demo data supplies.)

With that said though, to really get this theme humming - the other plugins are pretty much needed imo.

Unfortunately, the extra plugins are sold separately, and obviously drives up the price of the project, however, like a bunch of us did in VIP - we ran a GB for a 1 yr subscription to their Club, which then gave us all the plugins needed (including the newly released Stripe payments plugin).

Personally, I can't wait to launch a Directory (my first), as can see it doing well *knock on wood*
Hopefully, all goes well for everyone else too, however if anyone has issues upon using, and may need some support to get'er going - then please do not hesitate to PM me anytime, as I am more than happy to lend a hand where I can :-)

All the Best!
10-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Kalemana is that GB for the Directory plugins still open?
Thx.
10-10-2015, 05:16 AM
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!
53.gif
10-10-2015, 06:54 AM
Thank you for sharing.
10-10-2015, 08:07 AM
thanks a lot man! rep+
10-10-2015, 09:07 AM
+++++ REP

Thanks
10-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Thank you so much Muhammad, its very generous of you to share this version. rep added
10-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Thanks for your share, but i am unable to download. download page load infinitly.
58.gif

59.gif