21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2015, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 05:44 PM by jungario.)
RE: (GET) Digital Entrepreneurs Toolbox: Toolbox For 2015 Success-$97 -------> FREE...
[/quote] There is no faking, or tricks. Gave away FREE 55 coupons, After 55 were gone I turn of the FREE coupon.[/quote]
Referring to the Stickied thread above, here are the relevant statements in the thread that clearly disagree with what you said, as i respectfully do, i am quoting the authors in that thread:
Toad:"When you post a [GET] thread with ONLY a few FREE coupons and post PAID coupons when the FREE are gone, you are saying, "I am BAITING AND SWITCHING" to get around the BBHF rules by also offering PAID or [F4LT] courses in the "[GET] for Review" exchange area."
[hr]
CitizenKane:
"Toad, thank you for your intelligent thread. It's good to see a BBHF member who has enough respect for himself and for BBHF to call these Udemy idiots out for their B.S. It is sad to see so many BBHF members with no respect for themselves or BBHF tripping all over themselves and others like a bunch of junkies or groupies treating these Udemy instructors like rock stars when they are only wannabe internet marketers who don't have what it takes to do it on their own. Udemy is a good resource and there are good courses and good instructors but it seems that the worst of them are the ones coming to BBHf to make sock accounts and spam our forums. They're making fools of BBHF members by getting to market their crap here without having to pay for a BSO like everyone else.
The correct way to do it is to make a link on the discount thread and then link to it in the F4LT thread after the free coupons run out. Only Udemy instructors are allowed to get away with such blatant marketing tactics on BBHF without having to buy a BSO or put their stuff in the self promotions section. So Udemy instructors are already getting more from BBHF than anyone else and for nothing in return. Udemy does not promise to give only BBHF free course coupons so BBHF shouldn't promise only to rip other people's courses and not Udemy's but that's what has happened. In exchange for this unprecedented generosity by BBHF Udemy should at least be expected to know and obey our forum rules.

If you want to market your stuff on BBHF you buy a BSO and post it here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-BestB...fers-Forum
If you want to do some self promotion or some referral affiliate offers you do it here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Self-...ate-Offers
If you want to post a discount to something you do it here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Coupo...nt-Section
If you want to post that you are giving away a free service you do it here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Free-...-Giveaways
If you want to give away a free course or software you do it here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Freebies
BBHF has bent over backwards and made Udemy exempt from so many of its own rules it is simply stupid. The least Udemy could do is be respectful of those few rules left that BBHF has laid out for them to actually follow."
[hr]
Ghostdefender:
"Posting discount offers should require paying the $35 fee for a BSO or posting it in the self promotion thread or at least posting it in the Udemy discount thread which was created entirely for the purpose of having Udemy discount coupons posted in them in the first place. Some of these idiots try to get around the rules by posting 10 free coupons in the F4LT section and then writing something like "When those are gone go here" and then posting a discount thread right below it that leads directly to their Udemy course page instead of a BBHF post in the Udemy discount section like it should. It's a marketing gimmick and their making BBHF members look like fools as BBHF members trip all over themselves and post comments BEGGING for more free coupons and then argue with each other and post comments like "Just buy it for $10" to help their disrespectful rule breaking Udemy Instructor hero make money without having to pay for a BSO like the rest of us would have to."

"Thank you citizenkane but what if they provide 11 free coupons and then go to discount coupons? What if the number of free coupons is unspecified and we don't know how many free coupons they are offering BBHF members? My point is that no matter how many free coupons they are offering they must not be allowed to use BBHF to drive traffic to their Udemy landing page by posting a [Get] or a [F4LT] in their title on the F4LT section and then posting a discount coupon in the same thread. If they want to provide a discount coupon they should follow the rules and post it in the Udemy discount section. I don't even think they should be allowed to do that without having to buy a BSO but those are the rules so if BBHF is going to be so generous to them they should at least follow the rules and post their discount coupons in the Udemy discount section and not in the same thread they posted their F4LT course. Now this next part is important so please be sure to read this. If Udemy is allowed to post discount threads in the F4LT section and advertise their thread as a F4LT [Get] then that will drive traffic to that thread because people will flock to it for the F4LT course. Here is 1 of 2 problems. It is an unethical bait ans switch marketing tactic that is being run on BBHF members and makes us look like fools but here is the 2nd problem. If the Udemy instuctor is allowed to post a discount link in the F4LT section directly to his landing page and not to the BBHF discount section it will increase his Google ranking at our expense. BBHF members are being tricked into clicking on their links and that is giving them massive link juice and we are all being duped. BBHF should make a tool out of Udemy for BBHF members to use. But thanks to the naive Udemy groupies on BBHF Udemy has now turned the once proud members of BBHF members into tools for Udemy."
04-04-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: (GET) Digital Entrepreneurs Toolbox: Toolbox For 2015 Success-$97 -------> FREE...
To all course creators, All in all:

If u have free coupons, post them here

If u have no and no plan to add free coupons again,[size=large][b] pls delete your old thread and post a new thread in Udemy discount section. [/b][/size]

No confusion here

This is the Only FAIR way for all other new thread starters and BBH members! Thx a lot!
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=274142
04-04-2015, 05:57 PM
[quote='bs00001' pid='1212936' dateline='1428134029']

If u have no and no plan to add free coupons again,[size=large][b] pls delete your old thread and post a new thread in Udemy discount section. [/b][/size]

No confusion here

This is the Only FAIR way for all other new thread starters and BBH members! Thx a lot!
[/quote]

Well said, thank you.
04-04-2015, 06:02 PM
[quote='jungario' pid='1212940' dateline='1428134223']
Well said, thank you.
[/quote]

U're always welcome! My friend!Smile
All Threads created by me... U can still discover MANY VALID COUPONS and useful stuffs in here!! CHECK IT OUT!!
04-04-2015, 06:14 PM

No confusion here

[/quote]

It was well said. And that exactly what I did. I gave away 55 FREE coupons and plan to add more every couple weeks like I do on all courses.
50.gif
04-04-2015, 06:23 PM
[quote='WITentre' pid='1212957' dateline='1428135264']
It was well said. And that exactly what I did. I gave away 55 FREE coupons and plan to add more every couple weeks like I do on all courses.
[/quote]

Thx a lot! WITentre

I want to send u my Reply PM for thank you but Sorry...this message shows...

"WITentre has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent."

So pls clear some of your PMs otherwise I cannot sent u my reply PM for thank you! My friend! Smile
04-04-2015, 06:24 PM
[quote='WITentre' pid='1212957' dateline='1428135264']

No confusion here

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you think it was well said then, and I am quoting bs001:"pls delete your old thread and post a new thread in Udemy discount section." Until you do of course intend to offer new free coupons, then feel free to open a new thread, this will avoid us shuffling into a thread that does not serve that purpose and again wasting our time.
04-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Hi WITentre, I still cannot send u my thank-you reply because your PM box is full...

Pls u can go into the "trash can" folder and "draft" folder to delete useless PMs first, then go into other folders to do so...(Of course check them first to see if these PMs are still useful..)
04-04-2015, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 06:44 PM by WITentre.)
[quote='bs00001' pid='1212981' dateline='1428136642']
Hi WITentre, I still cannot send u my thank-you reply because your PM box is full...

Pls u can go into the "trash can" folder and "draft" folder to delete useless PMs first, then go into other folders to do so...(Of course check them first to see if these PMs are still useful..)
[/

I deleted a few and it's still saying full on my end. Maybe it will take some time to update.
[hr]

[/q

Its not full anymore
04-04-2015, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 06:48 PM by bs00001.)
[quote='WITentre' pid='1212984' dateline='1428136762']

[/

I deleted a few and it's still saying full on my end. Maybe it will take some time to update.
[/quote]

From the menu on the left, U have to enter the "trash can" and select by Ticking all your PMs in your "trash can" folder....delete and press move...
[hr]
If what u did are right, then "of PM space used." will be of lower percentage!
55.gif

56.gif