5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-27-2017, 11:51 PM
[GET] - Di.ck DaDamo's Marketeer or Pied Piper, Salesman or Con-Artist
I checked and re-checked if this has been shared and all results turned up negative.

I found this book insightful and adventurous to read. That old joke about how do you know when a salesperson is lying? Because their lips are moving! Is discussed as well as the Pied Piper marketing mindset. This book isn't just for Management but the insights can be utilized in various ways and means in our online marketing approach.

Take for example a section of the book when discussing Sales vs. Marketing and the author states it's all about attitude. Sales is a subset of marketing and herein lies problems if not clearly defined within a business model. I personally found good material to apply within my own campaigns as I am both in sales and marketing.

Azon book quote-

I believe you will enjoy Dadamo's basic hands-on approach to marketing. It presents a powerful approach to marketing a company of any size.-Dan Beadle, Founder of Productivity Enhancement Products and BeadleNet.

"Dadamo presents a great perspective for the marketing role in a company. I consider this book a must read for my staff."-Ted Bruce, CEO of Dense-Pac Microsystems

Di.ck Dadamo on Marketing:
"Marketing is the bridge between the company and the customer. The first priority of Marketing should be to find innovative ways to sell the existing product to the existing customer base. As complex as marketing can be, its success is easy to measure. Marketing is successful when sales revenue increases."

SP:
Share Link:
09-29-2017, 09:38 AM
RE: [GET] - Di.ck DaDamo's Marketeer or Pied Piper, Salesman or Con-Artist
Thanks for the share! Perfect 10

22.gif