37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-19-2019, 09:42 AM
[GET] Daygame Dirty Tricks by Tom Torero
Requested here:
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-Tom-Torero-Daygame-Dirty-Tricks

[Image: rUXsonP.png]

Open up my magical box of daygame tricks in this 4 hour digital video seminar. With over 100 new techniques for the street, text and dates this is the perfect add on to my Street Hustle toolkit.

This new seminar is 100% practical, actionable outer game routines, gambits and hacks: no theory filler or ‘inner game’ waffle. You’ll be able to go out and apply what you see infield immediately to level up your daygame, texting and dating.

[Image: nRMBQo5.jpg]

Watch me demonstrate live on stage:

My favourite stacks and spikes for daygame
New lines to use infield taking things from social to sexual
Ways to get physical in your daygame
New pings, photo pings and audio pings for your texting
How to stop so many of your numbers flaking
Dozens of new lines and routines to use on dates
Physical date techniques to get things seductive
Props you can use to stop your dates being boring
New techniques for making the bounce home smoother
My methods for cracking token LMR and getting it on

As a bonus I also go through:

Ways to deal with the most common “Shit Tests”
The classic PUA routines and how to deliver them effectively

As well as the 4 hours of seminar video footage you’ll also get a free copy of my book “How To Flirt With Girls” in PDF format to download.

Click here to get immediate lifetime access to the seminar for $99. After payment you’ll be sent login details automatically so you can watch the content straight away on your laptop, PC, tablet or phone.

Here’s a review of the seminar from a guy who came to the event and then applied what he had learnt in his daygame and dating infield:

[Image: CcFuidF.png]

Salespage:
Code:
https://tomtorero.com/dirty-tricks/

Price: $99

Download:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!HeZWDKib

Decryption Key: kqBY7s0vNqQSAS9HsQvo5g

Enjoy!
07-19-2019, 11:11 AM
RE: [GET] Daygame Dirty Tricks by Tom Torero
Thanks you, looks fun!
07-20-2019, 02:01 AM
Thank you chito, looks like it'll be a lot of fun!
07-22-2019, 01:23 AM
Thanks, this looks very interesting, thanks for the time and effort to post this in the forum. Reps to you and yours!
Cheers,
BHG
07-22-2019, 04:44 AM
Thanks for the share. Max reps.
24.gif
07-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Ok so now I am a little disappointed. This guy Tom is a genuine guy who puts out free content week in week out. He is not like those seedy marketers or even other so called Pick up artists who sell their magic pill that will get you women's panties to drop by it self.

I have been following Tom for a while and I have learned great deal from him and daygamed in many cities and many fun stories to remember.

So if anyone is interested in approaching women daytime without alcohol and meeting real sweethearts to marry or open minded bisexual models then Tom is the go-to person.

I am happy to help giving guidance and even some of my own tools or if you are in London or any other big european cities then I can show you the ropes and get you to a level

But can you all stop leeching this guy's gem and put food on his plate.

"If you are not the chosen one, be the choser"
07-22-2019, 09:24 AM
Lighten up, Francis. It's a black hat site. Too bad if this guy is one of your homies.
Reps Always Appreciated
07-22-2019, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 06:20 PM by cryptsheet.)
(07-22-2019 09:24 AM)BlackTopHat Wrote:  Lighten up, Francis. It's a black hat site. Too bad if this guy is one of your homies.

OK I am going back into my shell :)
07-22-2019, 08:27 PM
(07-22-2019 08:02 AM)cryptsheet Wrote:  Ok so now I am a little disappointed. This guy Tom is a genuine guy who puts out free content week in week out. He is not like those seedy marketers or even other so called Pick up artists who sell their magic pill that will get you women's panties to drop by it self.

I have been following Tom for a while and I have learned great deal from him and daygamed in many cities and many fun stories to remember.

So if anyone is interested in approaching women daytime without alcohol and meeting real sweethearts to marry or open minded bisexual models then Tom is the go-to person.

I am happy to help giving guidance and even some of my own tools or if you are in London or any other big european cities then I can show you the ropes and get you to a level

But can you all stop leeching this guy's gem and put food on his plate.

"If you are not the chosen one, be the choser"

besides the fact he used models for his daygame shit, btw I've watched some of his YT videos, back in the day, and the guy looked to me too sketchy and arrogant, not to be a liar.
07-25-2019, 10:06 PM
could someone reupload
50.gif

74.gif