17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-20-2024, 08:39 PM
[GET] David Liu – YouTube Storytelling Beyond Retention ($697.00)
Requested:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ...-David-Liu

[Image: LOyS7nw.png]
[Image: LOK4Ady.png]
[Image: kufbXeP.png]

Who's this course for?
  • YouTubers who want to substantially grow their channel, by improving the performance of individual videos with tested and proven storytelling techniques. 
  • This course is extremely helpful to YouTubers of all sizes: 
    • 0 - 1000 subs: Some lessons teach the basics of YouTube storytelling. Can really help you reach your first 1000 subscribers. 
    • 1K - 100K subs: Take your videos above 100K-1M views. Learn the fundamentals of how to make banger videos that go viral. 
    • 100K - 1M subs: Advanced, concise, and specific techniques that significantly improve retention. Skip ahead to 'Advanced Storytelling'. The course should pay for itself over about 2-4 videos.
    • 1M+ subs: 
      • Case studies and techniques that go way beyond the depth of publicly available information, to help you go beyond retention and into creating evergreen content that people will remember for years to come. 
      • I've worked with multiple 1M+ sub YouTubers before and even then, techniques from here still end up helping them get 1/10 in their YouTube studio. 
      • You can also use this to quickly get your editing teams up to speed, because - as you're well aware - YouTube is so specific as a skill that staff need YouTube-specific education. 

[Image: A2YeSwY.png]

FAQ
  • Couldn't I just learn everything about YouTube storytelling for free? Many YouTubers are successful in their own right, and thankfully there's heaps of free information out there to help grow your channel. But I've decided to talk a lot about information that doesn't exist anywhere else that I've seen, because they came from hours upon hours of private studies. I'd be extremely surprised if you came across all the same conclusions, but it's not impossible. :) not only this, but this course aims to save you a lot of time spent studying these, by compiling lots of case studies together so you can see exactly what does and doesn't work. Not only this, but working on many different YouTubers' channels means that the theory is backed up by practice. 
  • Is this course for beginner or advanced YouTubers? YouTubers of all sizes will get a tonne out of this course. For beginners, learning a good basic structure will be the most important. For advanced YouTubers, I go deep into the specifics of implementing structures better. If I can improve your retention by even a single minute, that'll make a huge difference for your channel's growth. 
  • Will this apply to my channel? A lot of the examples I give are from entertainment channels like MrBeast and Ryan Trahan, but the principles can be universally applied. I work with a lot of gaming channels and travel channels in particular, so these would be extra strengths of mine. I myself have an educational channel, which has a different meta, and I include advice from there too. I've also now included topics like thumbnail design and psychology, which are universal to any channel. 
  • Why should I listen to you? In making this course, I've included very specific examples of things that work well to give to you. This is from a combination of data I've seen (retention graphs in particular), working with many YouTubers, and having my own YouTube channel. I myself can say I've directly contributed to multiple 1M+ view videos through storytelling. At this point in time, I've analysed a ridiculous number of retention graphs. 
  • However, in the end, the only way to figure out whether something works or not is to try it out for yourself. Not every principle will work for everyone, because that's the nature of YouTube and content. However, the experimentation of many principles should directly improve your channel. What I hope to do is give you a more focused set of ideas of the principles that I feel are the most important in improving storytelling. 
  • Will I be successful on YouTube after watching this course? Storytelling is one of the most important skills you can learn as a YouTuber, since it directly improves your AVD and therefore increases the amount of views you get per video. I personally think this course will probably save a few hundred hours of trial and error. But even if I give you a map, it's only when you set sail that you'll see any benefit out of this course. So factors like your consistency, your ability to learn, and your ability to adapt to what's working and what's not will be more important than any information anyone can give you. That said...one of the reasons I'm confident in this course, is that I'm told my advice has often been very helpful to people and have had plenty of YouTuber friends have very real growth from a lot of the tactics I discuss. 
  • Will this course go down in price? I will continue to add more and more to this course as the most detailed knowledge base of all the storytelling stuff I know...but because of that increase in value, will likely also increase the price over time. There may be the occasional discount, but I wouldn't recommend waiting for that.  
  • Do you offer refunds? Long story short, nope. I'm confident the techniques in this course are super valuable, because I've helped heaps of different YouTubers achieve hundreds of thousands to millions of views on their videos - in multiple niches. However, they still require implementation and practice in order for them to actually work. The only exception would be someone who completes 100% of the course, actually implements the techniques, and then doesn't get a significant increase in views in their video. In that case, I'd offer a refund. I've never met anyone who's fulfilled all three criteria, though, since the techniques work.

Sales Page:
Code:
https://academy.dabido.com.au/dabi-s-guide-to-youtube-storytelling-for-retention
Code:
https://web.archive.org/web/20240620082334/https://academy.dabido.com.au/dabi-s-guide-to-youtube-storytelling-for-retention

Price: $697.00

Download - David Liu – YouTube Storytelling Beyond Retention
You must post to unlock this content

Review or Mirrors if you can! :) Thanks! Cool ❤️
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
06-20-2024, 08:51 PM
RE: [GET] David Liu – YouTube Storytelling Beyond Retention ($697.00)
Thanks a lot!!!
06-20-2024, 08:57 PM
Thank you for sharing
06-20-2024, 08:59 PM
Thank you for sharing
06-20-2024, 09:02 PM
thanks for the share
26.gif
06-20-2024, 09:07 PM
nice share
06-20-2024, 09:08 PM
Muchas gracias
06-20-2024, 09:16 PM
super share, rep+
thanks
06-20-2024, 09:21 PM
Max Reps +30 to OP for great share !
06-20-2024, 09:24 PM
Thanks so much
60.gif

50.gif