38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-29-2021, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2021 07:41 PM by GordonShumway.)
[GET] David L. Deutsch - A-List Copywriting Secrets
David L. Deutsch - A-List Copywriting Secrets

Sales Page:

-------------------------
From the sales page:

Please Stop Writing Copy!

I’ve rung up almost a billion dollars in sales for clients from the Fortune 500 to fast-growing small businesses to direct response giants like Boardroom and Agora.

But it wasn’t by out-writing anyone.
It was by out-thinking them.

Read on and see why that’s what makes it so easy to create the kind of sales pages, VSLs, ads, and emails that send prospects scurrying for their credit cards.

— David L. Deutsch
A-List Copywriter, Copy Coach and Trainer

From me:

Anyone that has been on BBHF for a while and seen my posts, knows that I am a diehard supporter of copywriting as one of the most important skills you can have to make money online. This doesn't mean just for yourself, but for your clients.

This is a course that took me a while to find. It seems to be fairly hot right now. If you are new to Copywriting, this will give you a good foundation... But like anything in life, you will need to use it. This means getting off your backside and doing the work.

Here on BBHF, you can find a wealth of Copywriting training. You can develop the skills to go out and build a nice income from this. Businesses always need quality content for their websites, emails, videos, and a long list of other stuff.

Don't think that you have to be the best writer. What you need is the ability to be clear with your words and build a connection. The more conversational your words, the better you will be able to connect to the reader/watcher.

I hope you enjoy and put this to use!

You need ALL parts before you can unzip this. I used 7Zip;

UPDATE: 2021-03-29

In Post #5 below, tsunami7 shared a link to a Youtube video that fills in one of the missing bonus items.

I pulled the video and am sharing it here, but make sure that you give some Rep Love to tsunami7!

Reps are always appreciated!

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
03-29-2021, 05:35 AM
RE: [GET] David L. Deutsch - A-List Copywriting Secrets
Thank you so much! God bless! Reps added.
03-29-2021, 12:14 PM
Thanks a lot GordonShumway for sharing this with us.
Repped
03-29-2021, 05:24 PM
Great share!
Reps Always Appreciated
03-29-2021, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2021 06:24 PM by tsunami7.)
Thank you for the share and for providing non branded pdfs, I don't mind the faint branding on the videos, the other share from the previous thread had rather annoying and intrusive branding on the pdfs, repped!

Brief review: I'm just about 2/3 into the videos, it's a good refresher course, whether you're a beginner or intermediate. And at around 3 hours for the 14 lessons, not including the bonuses, goes to show a good course doesn't have to lengthy, each video covers a bite sized topic.

I understand that the workbook is a printed copy so that can't be help, it's missing one of the bonuses, the magic cube copy training, which you can watch on YouTube, link below

Code:
https://youtu.be/Q32mWRQuzpY
25.gif
03-29-2021, 08:53 PM
@tsunami7

Thanks for the efforts to track down this addition to the share above. Great to see someone making the effort to bring more content to the community tat is aligned with a share.

Reps given of course.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
03-29-2021, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2021 11:11 PM by GMAN100.)
Many Thanks, May the UNIVERSE provide you both, Gordon Shumway and tsunami7, with many blessings. Reps added to both.
03-31-2021, 01:16 AM
David Deutsch has an excellent course on how to be creative. Does anyone have it and willing to share?

Code:
https://davidldeutsch.com/products/
David Deutsch_THE MILLION-DOLLAR IDEAS SYSTEM
Think Inside the Box Creativity Course
04-08-2021, 01:00 AM
Thanks so much for making this available!

David stands on the tip of the spear of modern day copywriting greatness.

This will be like taking martial arts training from Bruce Lee.

Reps added.
04-15-2021, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the share Gordonshumway +REPS

+REPS for tsunami7 for his finding.

BTW, A small request from me...

Can anyone pls share all the PDF's in a single mirror.? That would be helpful.
Because I have the videos but the PDF's are missing.

Thanks
24.gif

44.gif