15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-23-2023, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2023 08:31 AM by tonystarks33.)
[GET] David Calof – Hypnotics Techniques
https://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].net/file/e39015ae4f62ee58e9842ee0fd8e1250/Calof.html

David Calof – Hypnotics Techniques
English | Size: 366.49 MB (384,287,476 Bytes)

This remarkable 6-tape set has been created by - in John Grinder's words "One of the most creative hypnotists
I have ever met." David Calof gives you a thorough background in the history of hypnosis from Mesmer to Erickson, as well as a wealth of practicalhypnosis techniques.

You will learn direct and indirect group inductions demonstrating classic hypnotic phenomena, pre-inductiondialogue, the misconceptions in hypnosis, and self-hypnosis techniques.
Now you can benefit through the direct guidance of a truemaster of Ericksonian hypnosis.

"Milton Erickson once told me that David Calof is one of the most creative young hypnotherapists
he encountered in his clinical career." Frank Farrelly, author, Provocative Therapy.

The Tapes Include:
------------------
* Direct and indirect group inductions demonstrating classic hypnotic phenomenon.

* The history of hypnosis - from Mesmer to Erickson.

* Pre-induction talk and discussion of misconceptions about hypnosis

* Induction assessment and development

* Utilization in inductions

* Demonstrations of indirect and direct inductions

* Demonstrations of hypnotic phenomena: arm levitation, amnesia, paraesthesia,
classic stage phenomena, including not being able to say a name and being stuck in a chair

* Self hypnosis
12-23-2023, 07:56 AM
RE: [GET] David Calof – Hypnotics Techniques
To my surprise I didn't think anyone still used [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]... :)
12-25-2023, 12:46 AM
Please

Could anyone upload the unzipped version to Mega?

Thanks
12-29-2023, 10:39 AM
This sounds really good but i went through the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] process twice,
filling the capture and..........waiting...........failed.
I suggest mediafire or mega links would be better :)
01-10-2024, 12:33 AM
(12-23-2023 07:16 AM)tonystarks33 Wrote:  https://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].net/file/e39015ae4f62ee58e9842ee0fd8e1250/Calof.html

David Calof – Hypnotics Techniques
English | Size: 366.49 MB (384,287,476 Bytes)

This remarkable 6-tape set has been created by - in John Grinder's words "One of the most creative hypnotists
I have ever met." David Calof gives you a thorough background in the history of hypnosis from Mesmer to Erickson, as well as a wealth of practicalhypnosis techniques.

You will learn direct and indirect group inductions demonstrating classic hypnotic phenomena, pre-inductiondialogue, the misconceptions in hypnosis, and self-hypnosis techniques.
Now you can benefit through the direct guidance of a truemaster of Ericksonian hypnosis.

"Milton Erickson once told me that David Calof is one of the most creative young hypnotherapists
he encountered in his clinical career." Frank Farrelly, author, Provocative Therapy.

The Tapes Include:
------------------
* Direct and indirect group inductions demonstrating classic hypnotic phenomenon.

* The history of hypnosis - from Mesmer to Erickson.

* Pre-induction talk and discussion of misconceptions about hypnosis

* Induction assessment and development

* Utilization in inductions

* Demonstrations of indirect and direct inductions

* Demonstrations of hypnotic phenomena: arm levitation, amnesia, paraesthesia,
classic stage phenomena, including not being able to say a name and being stuck in a chair

* Self hypnosis

Please

Could anyone upload the unzipped version to Mega?

Thanks
45.gif

42.gif