12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-08-2022, 07:19 PM
[GET] Dan Kennedy - Weekend of Wealth 2020
Dan Kennedy
Weekend of Wealth 2020

How to ATTRACT, MAKE, MULTIPLY, INVEST, and PROTECT Money
Get The Weekend of Wealth Recordings and Learn Dan Kennedy’s most important wealth principles

The 12th Annual Dan Kennedy Mid Year Event took place June 11-12, 2020 and was streamed LIVE from Cleveland, Ohio with Dan Kennedy and 6 of his all-star students. Dan spent 6 hours across the two day virtual event, with 4 not-to-be-missed sessions including “Getting Your Head Out of Your A$: How to Develop a Psyche of "No Guilt", Be Unconcerned with "Fairness", and see Abundance and Opportunity Everywhere” and “Think Equity, Not Just Income: How To Think and Enact Future Bank Not Just Current Bank.”

Get the recordings from this event and discover how 6 of his all-star students, took all of the teachings and guidance of Dan and skyrocketed their businesses and ultimately, their wealth.

THE EVENT:

For the first time ever, spend two days learning Dan Kennedy’s most important wealth principles from 5 of Dan’s star students.
Spend two days learning Dan Kennedy’s most important wealth principles from the man himself and 4 of his all-star students.

This year marks the 12th Annual Dan Kennedy Mid Year event. It also marks the first and only time this event will be streamed LIVE, from Dan’s home. Dan will spend 6 hours across the two day virtual event, with 4 not-to-be-missed sessions including “Getting Your Head Out of Your A$$: How to Develop a Psyche of "No Guilt", Be Unconcerned with "Fairness", and see Abundance and Opportunity Everywhere” and “Think Equity, Not Just Income: How To Think and Enact Future Bank Not Just Current Bank.”

Joining Dan are 4 of his all-star students, sharing how they’ve taken all of the teachings and guidance of Dan and skyrocketed their businesses and ultimately, their wealth.

DAY 1 AGENDA Thursday, June 11, 2020

Getting Your Head Out of Your A$$: How to Develop a Psyche of "No Guilt", Be Unconcerned with "Fairness", and see Abundance and Opportunity Everywhere with Dan Kennedy 9:00am – 10:30pm EDT

Putting Yourself on a Platform: How to Be Someone, Be Somewhere, and Do Something to ATTRACT Money with Donna Krech 11:00am – 12:00pm EDT

Walk The Walk: How Acting Wealthy In and Of Itself Creates Wealth. An Inside Peek At How We Do It in My Company with Rjon Robins 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT

Price Equals Wealth: How I Charge 10X My "Industry Norm", Place Myself in a "Category of One," and Have Clients Cheerfully Pay Every Penny with Dan Kennedy 2:30pm - 4:00pm EDT

MAKE Money Through Other People: How I Built a Power Team Around Me That Helped Build a $100M+ Business with Steve Adams 7:00pm - 8:00pm EDT

DAY 2 AGENDA Friday, June 12, 2020

Think Equity, Not Just Income: How To Think and Enact Future Bank Not Just Current Bank with Dan Kennedy 9:00am – 10:30am EDT

How I MULTIPLIED My Money With Other People's Money: My Formula for Franchising My Business from 1 Location to 350 with Chris Tomshack 11:00am - 12:00pm EDT

Keep More of What You Make: My 5 Step Plan to PROTECT Your Money By Strategically and Legally Moving Your Money Around Taxation with Matt Zagula 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT

7 Steps to 7 Figures in 7 Months with Dan Kennedy and Matt Zagula 2:30pm - 4:00pm EDT

Sales Page:

Download (NOTE: I used 7Zip to make this 3-Part Share. You need ALL parts before unzipping):

Reps are always appreciated.

Cheers,

G.S.

There is no failure or success, only feedback. - Always remember, good or bad, it will pass.
08-09-2022, 01:47 AM
RE: [GET] Dan Kennedy - Weekend of Wealth 2020
thanks a lot + rep added
08-09-2022, 03:19 AM
Thanks for share. +Max Reps Added
08-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Thanks a lot mate for another awesome share!
08-10-2022, 04:07 PM
THANX, GORDON. DK MATERIALS ARE GOLDEN! REPS ADDED.
5.gif
08-17-2022, 03:10 PM
Thank you for sharing. I'm quite new here, but this rar is password protected. may i know the pass?

(08-08-2022 07:19 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  
Dan Kennedy
Weekend of Wealth 2020

Get The Weekend of Wealth Recordings and Learn Dan Kennedy’s most important wealth principles

The 12th Annual Dan Kennedy Mid Year Event took place June 11-12, 2020 and was streamed LIVE from Cleveland, Ohio with Dan Kennedy and 6 of his all-star students. Dan spent 6 hours across the two day virtual event, with 4 not-to-be-missed sessions including “Getting Your Head Out of Your A$: How to Develop a Psyche of "No Guilt", Be Unconcerned with "Fairness", and see Abundance and Opportunity Everywhere” and “Think Equity, Not Just Income: How To Think and Enact Future Bank Not Just Current Bank.”

Get the recordings from this event and discover how 6 of his all-star students, took all of the teachings and guidance of Dan and skyrocketed their businesses and ultimately, their wealth.

THE EVENT:

For the first time ever, spend two days learning Dan Kennedy’s most important wealth principles from 5 of Dan’s star students.
Spend two days learning Dan Kennedy’s most important wealth principles from the man himself and 4 of his all-star students.

This year marks the 12th Annual Dan Kennedy Mid Year event. It also marks the first and only time this event will be streamed LIVE, from Dan’s home. Dan will spend 6 hours across the two day virtual event, with 4 not-to-be-missed sessions including “Getting Your Head Out of Your A$$: How to Develop a Psyche of "No Guilt", Be Unconcerned with "Fairness", and see Abundance and Opportunity Everywhere” and “Think Equity, Not Just Income: How To Think and Enact Future Bank Not Just Current Bank.”

Joining Dan are 4 of his all-star students, sharing how they’ve taken all of the teachings and guidance of Dan and skyrocketed their businesses and ultimately, their wealth.

Getting Your Head Out of Your A$$: How to Develop a Psyche of "No Guilt", Be Unconcerned with "Fairness", and see Abundance and Opportunity Everywhere with Dan Kennedy 9:00am – 10:30pm EDT

Putting Yourself on a Platform: How to Be Someone, Be Somewhere, and Do Something to ATTRACT Money with Donna Krech 11:00am – 12:00pm EDT

Walk The Walk: How Acting Wealthy In and Of Itself Creates Wealth. An Inside Peek At How We Do It in My Company with Rjon Robins 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT

Price Equals Wealth: How I Charge 10X My "Industry Norm", Place Myself in a "Category of One," and Have Clients Cheerfully Pay Every Penny with Dan Kennedy 2:30pm - 4:00pm EDT

MAKE Money Through Other People: How I Built a Power Team Around Me That Helped Build a $100M+ Business with Steve Adams 7:00pm - 8:00pm EDT

Think Equity, Not Just Income: How To Think and Enact Future Bank Not Just Current Bank with Dan Kennedy 9:00am – 10:30am EDT

How I MULTIPLIED My Money With Other People's Money: My Formula for Franchising My Business from 1 Location to 350 with Chris Tomshack 11:00am - 12:00pm EDT

Keep More of What You Make: My 5 Step Plan to PROTECT Your Money By Strategically and Legally Moving Your Money Around Taxation with Matt Zagula 1:00pm - 2:00pm EDT

7 Steps to 7 Figures in 7 Months with Dan Kennedy and Matt Zagula 2:30pm - 4:00pm EDT

Sales Page:

Download (NOTE: I used 7Zip to make this 3-Part Share. You need ALL parts before unzipping):

Cheers,

G.S.

09-07-2022, 12:50 PM
+reps added thank you!
02-08-2023, 08:55 PM
thanks, rep added!
02-09-2023, 04:50 AM
I don't have the password , either.
Is anybody willing to share?
(08-17-2022 03:10 PM)rithks Wrote:  Thank you for sharing. I'm quite new here, but this rar is password protected. may i know the pass?

(08-08-2022 07:19 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  
Dan Kennedy
Weekend of Wealth 2020

THE EVENT:

Sales Page:

Cheers,

G.S.

02-09-2023, 10:51 AM
https://mega.nz/folder/U1lDWaxY#jbd9JgpwWIzRGZgdhl-SPQ
63.gif

52.gif